PDA

View Full Version : screw the who owns NY im tired of it who cares just win the *** game.

rainierjef
12-21-2011, 08:51 PM
i am sorry if this was already discussed

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8254522c/comments/ryans-false-bravado-act-harms-jets-more-than-it-helps

look at his words " IF.... we dont win this game that falls on me, but WHEN we win it will be about the jets." sounds to me like hes guaranteeing a win already.

if they let this loud mouth jack *** and company beat us then i don't know who to fire might need a <font color="#FF0000">massive over haul </font>smfh
Honestly i think gilbride needs to let eli run the no huddle early to get the tempo of the game going on offense, if we keep the pressure on them by scoring, i know sanchez and company will want to fire back, this is where JPP comes is "sad that im not including tuck or osi into that statement." put pressure on him and force him to make mistakes.

STOP with the 3 man pressures
STOP with the zone coverages
STOP with the damn half back draw out of the shoutgun or the damn fade route

i got bengals fans telling me they saw those plays coming from a mile away BENGALS FANS LMAO.

this team needs to find their identity in this game, we lost to the skin got swept okay fine but sweep the cowboys to keep them out of the playoffs and that will make everything feel a whole lot better

plc
12-21-2011, 09:22 PM
I felt we had a very good chance to win this game before rexy opened his mouth.Now I feel even more that we will win.Our team was down and listless but now that put your "FOOT" in the mouth stated they are the better team he has put the fire back in our team.Thank you rexy.We all know you "do not care"Go Big Blue rexy you did TC's job for him, I love it

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 04:25 AM
This is what happens when you got two teams from the same town sharing the same stadium. When I heard the Jets was building their own stadium, I was relieved and then once that **** fell thru, we turned around and played Mr. Nice Guy and pulled a joint venture with a team who's been trying to rid themselves of that secondary NY team image for who knows how long. The Yankees aren't in a who's the "King of NY" battle with the Mets... everybody already knows what time it is.

miked1958
12-22-2011, 09:20 AM
i am sorry if this was already discussed

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8254522c/comments/ryans-false-bravado-act-harms-jets-more-than-it-helps

look at his words " IF.... we dont win this game that falls on me, but WHEN we win it will be about the jets." sounds to me like hes guaranteeing a win already.

if they let this loud mouth jack *** and company beat us then i don't know who to fire might need a <font color="#FF0000">massive over haul </font>smfh
Honestly i think gilbride needs to let eli run the no huddle early to get the tempo of the game going on offense, if we keep the pressure on them by scoring, i know sanchez and company will want to fire back, this is where JPP comes is "sad that im not including tuck or osi into that statement." put pressure on him and force him to make mistakes.

STOP with the 3 man pressures
STOP with the zone coverages
STOP with the damn half back draw out of the shoutgun or the damn fade route

i got bengals fans telling me they saw those plays coming from a mile away BENGALS FANS LMAO.

this team needs to find their identity in this game, we lost to the skin got swept okay fine but sweep the cowboys to keep them out of the playoffs and that will make everything feel a whole lot better

Yep.for once go out and give an all around performance on both sides of the ball. Have not done it really all year for 4 quarters. We did well in Pats and first Eagles game but offense didn't show up till really late in both games

mike kennedy
12-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Truth is both teams should be embarrassed.