PDA

View Full Version : ASKING A LOT !

BillTheGreek
12-01-2012, 06:37 AM
BENNETT IT'S TIME
I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?

Diamondring
12-01-2012, 07:39 AM
No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.

BillTheGreek
12-01-2012, 09:01 AM
No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.

I know, but I can hope !

Go Giants !

jomo
12-01-2012, 12:15 PM
BENNETT IT'S TIME
I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?
Not too much to ask but with our OL being talent challenged, he'll see blocking assignments first and foremost. Go Blue!!