PDA

View Full Version : Chris Carter thinks we have the least overall Team speed in the NFL

BParcells777
12-21-2011, 11:31 PM
After watching him even today catching random footballs thrown at him back hand.........I no longer cannot disagree with this guy.......he's abrasive but often correct

Idkaname
12-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Probably true

Eli - Mobile in the pocket but outside of it..forget it, it seems like every other qb maybe aside from Peyton is faster.

O-line - Old and slow

Wr - Decent speed but no burners Manningham is closest we have to a burner but he isn't really that fast.

Te - Beckum has decent speed for a te but isn't really a te..

Rb - NO breakaway speed everytime there is one guy to beat...the guy to beat wins, rarely ever get long TD runs.

D line - Osi and JPP are probably 2 of the faster d ends in the league.

Dbs - Average speed maybe even below average aside from Kenny Phillips who has decent closing speed.

Lbs - Below average speed for lbs aside from Boley who has OK speed for a lb.

Ruttiger711
12-21-2011, 11:49 PM
He's still on tv? I don't think I've ever heard a positive word about the giants from carter. Every time i see him I think of Gonzo

http://nagoyaarts.com/goodmanbrowne/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/gonzo.jpg

buddy33
12-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I think the DL is fast. They would have been really fast with Austin. They also have Prince and he is fast. To bad he broke his foot in the summer.

I mean I don't think they are the fastest team, and I would like to see a healthy Prince and Austin in defense next year, but I don't think that's their problem. Last year they couldn't stop turning the ball over and this year they have a ton of injuries.

sharick88
12-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Dude is on meth.

NWKEffectElement
12-22-2011, 12:12 AM
**** Cris Carter!!

NYSPORTS
12-22-2011, 12:14 AM
For years the Giants have drafted players with top COD numbers and decent speed. Anybody debating this obviously doesn't follow the Giants drafts.

radar-ray
12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Chris Carter is an expert on lack of speed, since he was slower than molasses.

bearbryant
12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
How does this help us beat the jets?</P>

</P>

giantsfan420
12-22-2011, 12:20 AM
i agree nysports

i dont know if this is true i couldnt believe it when i read it, but i believe jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 times of rb's in his draft.

there are also a few other players the giants have drafted that had some of the fastest 40 times, this past draft alone scott and jerrigan were or are up there in speed. there was s.moss, beckum had a fast 40, phillips did too i believe.

but yeah if anyone wants to confirm or disprove that fact about jacobs id love to see bc i distinctly remember reading from a viable source(s) that jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 time for rb's in his draft

RoanokeFan
12-22-2011, 12:25 AM
After watching him even today catching random footballs thrown at him back hand.........I no longer cannot disagree with this guy.......he's abrasive but often correct

He's an expert on speed because he can catch balls? Jack, you're losing it.

radar-ray
12-22-2011, 12:27 AM
i agree nysports

i dont know if this is true i couldnt believe it when i read it, but i believe jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 times of rb's in his draft.

there are also a few other players the giants have drafted that had some of the fastest 40 times, this past draft alone scott and jerrigan were or are up there in speed. there was s.moss, beckum had a fast 40, phillips did too i believe.

but yeah if anyone wants to confirm or disprove that fact about jacobs id love to see bc i distinctly remember reading from a viable source(s) that jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 time for rb's in his draftI believe you're correct about BJ's times.

NYSPORTS
12-22-2011, 12:44 AM
i agree nysports

but yeah if anyone wants to confirm or disprove that fact about jacobs id love to see bc i distinctly remember reading from a viable source(s) that jacobs actually had one of the fastest 40 time for rb's in his draft

I mentioned COD in my other post. COD = Change of Direction and the Giants have drafted some of the fastest players from the cones drills at the combine.

bashful
12-22-2011, 12:46 AM
CC is brain dead

JMFP2
12-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Carter also thinks I have the best salty chocolate balls on the GMB.</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM9rnqdAx00</P>

B-Red22
12-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Chris Carter is a ******, every time i hear him he has nothing good to say.

Martyr
12-22-2011, 01:40 AM
He should know what he's talking about he is in the HOF after all. Oh wait nevermind.</P>

FlyingTruck
12-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Who cares what Chris Carter says?

BigBlue24/7
12-22-2011, 08:09 AM
The Buccaneers make the Giants look like Usain Bolt. Cant name one fast player on their entire offense besides Winslow.... and in terms of blinding speed he does not qualify he's only fast for a TE

thegreatone
12-22-2011, 02:47 PM

He's an expert on speed because he can catch balls? Jack, you're losing it.

so you have to be fast in order to judge speed? anyways i agree with CC we are slow at almost every position. AB(decent speed), scott(fast),manningham(fast), nicks and cruz (decent),boley and paysinger (decent), entire db corps is average to below average except maybe KP and he is no burner. we need to get faster especially in the secondary.

easterbeast
12-22-2011, 03:03 PM
lol.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....gonzo!

easterbeast
12-22-2011, 03:06 PM
carter has a personal dislike for the giant fans.i saw an interview with him a while back and he hinted as such

sharick88
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Who cares what Chris Carter says?
I don't. He is a ****ing idiot

burier
12-22-2011, 03:20 PM
First off all. When we're talking about team speed we're not talking about 0lineman.

We could be faster on defense but there are slower teams.

And that Chris Carter's butt still hurts from that whooping he got in the confrence championship so why listen to what he has to say about the Giants.

GMENAGAIN
12-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I think the DL is fast. They would have been really fast with Austin. They also have Prince and he is fast. To bad he broke his foot in the summer. I mean I don't think they are the fastest team, and I would like to see a healthy Prince and Austin in defense next year, but I don't think that's their problem. Last year they couldn't stop turning the ball over and this year they have a ton of injuries.
</P>

Prince has actually looked very slow on the field.</P>

I'm really hoping its because of the lingering effects of his foot injury, or the fact that he's still learning and is just hesitant. </P>

Seducer
12-22-2011, 04:24 PM
I thought I heard Cris Carter say the Jets had the slowest team in the NFL. Was this from Mike and Mike?

JMGGIANTS
12-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Team Speed is not our problem. Showing up for games and giving 100% is the problem.