PDA

View Full Version : Phillips and Williams Doubtful, JPP Questionable

GiantFanatic55
12-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
Kenny Phillips and Jacquian Williams both listed as doubtful. Ouch.

JPP did not practice for a second straight day (back) and is listed as questionable.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
Hixon and Diehl are questionable. All others probable.

Justin Tuck did not practice with foot injury. Antrel Rolle also sat with illness. Both probable Monday.

Travis Beckum (knee) did not practice and will not play Monday.

giantsfan420
12-01-2012, 02:37 PM
yuh ohs....doubtful doesnt mean out tho, i think they'll see how they are doing on sunday and go from there. maybe we get lucky and 1 of em can play. looks like rivers will be a go and that could be paramount vs rg3

GMan-67
12-01-2012, 02:37 PM
not really surprising with Phillips and Williams, but be nice to have them back in a week

i still feel JPP is being cautious, i can't see him missing this game .... unless he watched that 4th down play where RGIII turned him inside out too often

GameTime
12-01-2012, 02:39 PM
****..no Beckum.....game over...

giantsfan420
12-01-2012, 02:40 PM
not really surprising with Phillips and Williams, but be nice to have them back in a week

i still feel JPP is being cautious, i can't see him missing this game .... unless he watched that 4th down play where RGIII turned him inside out too often
with the scare kp gave us during the gb game with that knee, if all he ends up missing is 1 week, that would be so huge for us.

comebacktiki
12-01-2012, 02:44 PM
I can't believe the Giants cut Petrus for Beckum. I know Petrus hasn't played well this season but I believe he can be a decent back up. What has Beckum done for the Giants nothing, I thought he should of been cut last season. All Beckum is doing is wasting a roster spot.

I have a strange feeling KP is going to play this game. I know JJP, Tuck, Hixon and Rolle are going to play.

GMan-67
12-01-2012, 02:56 PM
I can't believe the Giants cut Petrus for Beckum. I know Petrus hasn't played well this season but I believe he can be a decent back up. What has Beckum done for the Giants nothing, I thought he should of been cut last season. All Beckum is doing is wasting a roster spot.

I have a strange feeling KP is going to play this game. I know JJP, Tuck, Hixon and Rolle are going to play.

how many snaps did Petrus get, what exactly did we lose? ... let's say Beckum only makes 5 plays from here on out .... that's still 5 more than Petrus would make

gmen0820
12-01-2012, 03:00 PM
God the thought of JPP with chronic back problems makes me cringe

comebacktiki
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
how many snaps did Petrus get, what exactly did we lose? ... let's say Beckum only makes 5 plays from here on out .... that's still 5 more than Petrus would makeLet's say a guard goes out for the season then the O-line depth is hurting and now they may need to pick someone off the waiver wire that doesn't know the system.

jomo
12-01-2012, 03:36 PM
****..no Beckum.....game over...You beat me to the punch on this one lol.

GameTime
12-01-2012, 03:38 PM
You beat me to the punch on this one lol.

forgot he was even still on the team. He must be getting minimum wage....no other reason to have him around.....
Even when healthy he contributes next to nothing. Figured he himself would rather be on a team that may actually use him....

RoanokeFan
12-01-2012, 03:51 PM
forgot he was even still on the team. He must be getting minimum wage....no other reason to have him around.....
Even when healthy he contributes next to nothing. Figured he himself would rather be on a team that may actually use him....

I don't understand why they brought him back from PUP

BillTheGreek
12-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Phillips and Williams Doubtful, JPP Questionable

Kenny Phillips and Jacquian Williams both listed as doubtful. Ouch.
Travis Beckum (knee) did not practice and will not play Monday.

Don't say that !

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Come on so all these guys might not play??? If there was one game that they can't miss it would be this one....smh.I'd rather have them sit out against NO.

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
KP that kinda pisses me off he went on radio and guaranteed a win on Monday. Why make that guarantee if you're not playing??

RoanokeFan
12-01-2012, 04:24 PM
KP that kinda pisses me off he went on radio and guaranteed a win on Monday. Why make that guarantee if you're not playing??

We are going to win

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Come on so all these guys might not play??? If there was one game that they can't miss it would be this one....smh.I'd rather have them sit out against NO.Does "probable" not mean anything to you?

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Does "probable" not mean anything to you?umm...two are listed doubtful that usually means they are not playing. Where are you getting probable from???

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:28 PM
We are going to winLuckily we have Will Hill back and Rivers just at the right time...so I'm not as upset.

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 04:33 PM
umm...two are listed doubtful that usually means they are not playing. Where are you getting probable from???"Come on so all these guys might not play??? If there was one game that they can't miss it would be this one....smh.I'd rather have them sit out against NO."

Not everyone is listed as doubtful and Tuck and Antrel are probable. Only 2 our doubtful, not all of them.

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM
"Come on so all these guys might not play??? If there was one game that they can't miss it would be this one....smh.I'd rather have them sit out against NO."

Not everyone is listed as doubtful and Tuck and Antrel are probable. Only 2 our doubtful, not all of them.What are you talking about I was clearly talking about KP and J-Will...I have no doubt that the others will play...relax. RF understood what I was talking about. KPis the most underrated player on our defense I would rather have him play this game and miss NO better???

Buddy333
12-01-2012, 04:46 PM
I have been sayin it since KP was injured, get Hill some reps in practice. KP has knee issues. Everyone knows it. He is extremely good when he plays but they need to be ready to play without him. Get your best athletes on the field.

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 04:48 PM
What are you talking about I was clearly talking about KP and J-Will...I have no doubt that the others will play...relax. RF understood what I was talking about. KPis the most underrated player on our defense I would rather have him play this game and miss NO better???Sorry if I misunderstood, but you weren't exactly clear. If you say "all of these guys" I'm going to assume you mean everyone on the injury report.

miked1958
12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
****..no Beckum.....game over...howd he even get hurt again? Does he even play or practice?? Lol

miked1958
12-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I have been sayin it since KP was injured, get Hill some reps in practice. KP has knee issues. Everyone knows it. He is extremely good when he plays but they need to be ready to play without him. Get your best athletes on the field.hopefully him and JWill can be a go for the Saints game

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood, but you weren't exactly clear. If you say "all of these guys" I'm going to assume you mean everyone on the injury report.Well I cleared it up for you but seriously you need to relax...if you don't understand just say so. You don't have to be like DOES "PROBABLE" MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Well I cleared it up for you but seriously you need to relax...if you don't understand just say so. You don't have to be like DOES "PROBABLE" MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.I'm completely calm, I don't know why you thought I was screaming at at you lol.

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm completely calm, I don't know why you thought I was screaming at at you lol.Just they way you come off some times like I never know what I'm talking about. It just erks me sometimes and I get sick of it but whatever it's done.

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Just they way you come off some times like I never know what I'm talking about. It just erks me sometimes and I get sick of it but whatever it's done.Alright lol.

fourth&forever
12-01-2012, 05:00 PM
hopefully him and JWill can be a go for the Saints game
I'm a huge JWill fan too.
But don't expect too much at first. He hasn't seen the field since week 6.

drewz
12-01-2012, 05:08 PM
What's scarier than JPP being out? Osi on the edge vs RG3.. lol

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 05:16 PM
What's scarier than JPP being out? Osi on the edge vs RG3.. lolI agree but Osi did look explosive on Sunday Night.

CowboysSuck
12-01-2012, 07:07 PM
No JPP = no defense. For all of our sakes, lets hope he plays.

rebelfan1966
12-01-2012, 08:03 PM
No J-P-P would be B-A-D

drewz
12-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I agree but Osi did look explosive on Sunday Night.

I'd rather Osi be disciplined this time around

gmenfan0488
12-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Phillips doubtful hurts, he played a good game on Sunday

TomCat_FIN
12-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Well when it rains, it pours injury wise. JPP out would be very bad, because the Skins O-line wouldn't have to double team anyone anymore, giving them more freedom in run blocking, for example.

I have a bad feeling about this game, but this Giants team always plays their best football when they seem to be at their weakest.