PDA

View Full Version : days of whine & redskins

tcseacliff
12-01-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/01/washington-redskins-we-outplayed-new-york-giants-in-week-7-loss/

Hey, let's hope we beat the skins more decisively that the packers , tired of still reading the " we won that game". or we outplayed the giants, shoulda won crap. once and for all, let us finish RG's schooling!!! ALL IN !

Rudyy
12-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Cool, more bulletin board material for us!

Also, outplaying someone doesn't automatically give you a W.

tcseacliff
12-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Cool, more bulletin board material for us!

Also, outplaying someone doesn't automatically give you a W.

at least with the Packers, felt real good to shut them the *** up! love it ! we have to show RG the same "love" and pound on him like a veal cutlet!! it

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:04 PM
What else is the Giants are NEVER supposed to win lol.

Lets see Eli had 337 yards and was moving the ball up and down on their defense.If not for those ints.he would've had a great day

The defense was atrocious the 1st half but then the held Morris to 20 rushing yards the second half.

We were up 20-16 and could've put the game to rest if Eli doesn't throw an int.

So I really don't get this we were supposed to win. I really hope we crush this team to an oblivion. So this RG3 hype will go away and the Redskins can go back to 3rd place and become the Redskins again. It's funny this team gets a little more competitive and all of a sudden they think they are entitled to wins,
Thanks for the article....

tcseacliff
12-01-2012, 04:08 PM
What else is the Giants are NEVER supposed to win lol.

Lets see Eli had 337 yards and was moving the ball up and down on their defense.If not for those ints.he would've had a great day

The defense was atrocious the 1st half but then the held Morris to 20 rushing yards the second half.

We were up 20-16 and kinda put the game to rest if Eli doesn't throw an int.

So I really don't get this we were supposed to win. I really hope we crush this team to an oblivion. So this RG3 hype will go away and the Redskins can go back to 3rd place and become the Redskins again. It's funny this team gets a little more competitive and all of a sudden they think they are entitled to wins,
Thanks for the article....

this has been such a pleasant week being able think about the redskins, rather that explaining away "nearly escaping the packers". the beat down silenced all that crap!! so, we will BEAT the foreskins and take a LOAD off our minds! LOL!

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:12 PM
this has been such a pleasant week being able think about the redskins, rather that explaining away "nearly escaping the packers". the beat down silenced all that crap!! so, we will BEAT the foreskins and take a LOAD off our minds! LOL!I have no doubts. I expect the Giants to really force their hand on the Redskins this time and slow down this up and coming team down. Rg3 has been great but he is still a rookie and he will be looking to do tooo much. The Giants know how to handle these kind of games and I'm expecting a dominant performance.

tcseacliff
12-01-2012, 04:16 PM
I have no doubts. I expect the Giants to really force their hand on the Redskins this time and slow down this up and coming team down. Rg3 has been great but he is still a rookie and he will be looking to do tooo much. The Giants know how to handle these kind of games and I'm expecting a dominant performance.

Because, these guys are forgetting our mission, we have Divison to win, not seek revenge. our playoff picture is much bigger than this petty stuff. we have a trophy to defend ! finish the bridge boys! ALL IN !

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Because, these guys are forgetting our mission, we have Divison to win, not seek revenge. our playoff picture is much bigger than this petty stuff. we have a trophy to defend ! finish the bridge boys! ALL IN !Exactly,,,,the Giants are not a should of ,,,could've team they go out and now what they have to do. They also know that a win on Monday all but seals the division up. The Giants "NEED" this victory bad. They will be 3 games up on Washington with 4 games left. Now hopefully Philly takes care of Dallas Sunday night. That would be awesome.

Kez Simpson
12-01-2012, 05:11 PM
These teams that claim this crap are beyond pathetic. They need to justify their shortcomings so be it. They haven't had a playoff team in a couple of years, so they need to justify their existence by saying crap like this. Its bulletin board material if anything.

Broadway Blue
12-01-2012, 05:14 PM
We got into their heads so it's time to show some action on Monday

tcseacliff
12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
I actually believe we are better prepared for this game, and beating the packers cemented our resolve. first time around was a lot of speculation,around RG , and our health at the time , but now, we have our health better this time around, we played them before so, no mystery here, no just have to execute and finish balls to the wall!

ALL IN!