PDA

View Full Version : At least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman this week.

NYGFaninILL
12-22-2011, 01:04 AM
They have the Dallas/ Philly game.

We get Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siriagusa.

scf424
12-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Is it just me, or does Kenny Albert look like someone, no, something that just crawled out of a cave.

Like a troglodyte.

Overdrive92
12-22-2011, 01:42 AM

Ehh...Kenny Albert sounds like he has balls in his mouth. And Fat Goose Siragusa is just an annoying Giant hater.

Bring the CBS crews back!

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 02:18 AM

Ehh...Kenny Albert sounds like he has balls in his mouth. And Fat Goose Siragusa is just an annoying Giant hater.

Bring the CBS crews back!Huge Giant hater. Seems like we're always losing when he covers the game too.

jjj45
12-22-2011, 03:04 PM

We get Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siriagusa.Eh Kenny aint that bad.

I cant to wait hear: "Manning... fires! To Cruz! Touchdown!!!"

Overdrive92
12-22-2011, 03:06 PM

Bring the CBS crews back!Huge Giant hater. Seems like we're always losing when he covers the game too.

Well to be fair, we've had Siragusa and co. cover 2 games for us this year. @Philly and @Arizona. We won both of those games. Not saying this is some kind of sign, but we've won both times they've covered us so far.

gmen46
12-22-2011, 03:41 PM

Well to be fair, we've had Siragusa and co. cover 2 games for us this year. @Philly and @Arizona. We won both of those games. Not saying this is some kind of sign, but we've won both times they've covered us so far.

At this point, I'll take ANYTHING positive as a good sign, coincidence or not.

fansince69
12-22-2011, 04:05 PM
I'll Take Aikman over Daryl Johnston any day and Albert and Buck are a toss up......Sargusa is just a huge giant hater so I really do not see how this a step up!!

JMGGIANTS
12-22-2011, 04:11 PM
yeah I don't know. I think sometimes we hear it only one way. I don't see Siragusa as a Giant hater and some are very critical of Aikman but i see him being very favorable towards the Giants.

Interesting phenomena though,i.e. Yankee fans will say how much McCarver/Buck hate the Yanks then when you visit the Sox board they will point out how much McCarver/Buck hate the Sox.

Gianthunter
12-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Goose likes JPP. He correctly states the kid is the only one on defensewho plays the clock full out.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Is it just me, or does Kenny Albert look like someone, no, something that just crawled out of a cave.

Like a troglodyte.

Troglodytes across the globe are in arms because of that insult....

Roosevelt
12-22-2011, 04:16 PM

Are you kidding? This is the worst broadcasting crew on TV.

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 04:31 PM

Well to be fair, we've had Siragusa and co. cover 2 games for us this year. @Philly and @Arizona. We won both of those games. Not saying this is some kind of sign, but we've won both times they've covered us so far.Ok cool, I didn't even realize or remembered that they covered those games.

53canton
12-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Kenny, Moose and Goose are light years better than Buck/Aik.
Please it aint even close. I think they are all fair to the Gmen.

I like to listen to Papa and Banks and mute the TV, but the play happens first on radio then on TV. There's like a 3 to 5 second delay on TV. Anyone know why they do that anyway?

jjj45
12-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Kenny, Moose and Goose are light years better than Buck/Aik.
Please it aint even close. I think they are all fair to the Gmen.

I like to listen to Papa and Banks and mute the TV, but the play happens first on radio then on TV. There's like a 3 to 5 second delay on TV. Anyone know why they do that anyway?Ever since the Janet jackson debacle during the SB and also for streakers I guess.

JMGGIANTS
12-22-2011, 05:26 PM
With all due respect radio-t.v. delay has been used since 1952 for audio censorship. It is not for video censorship.

jjj45
12-22-2011, 05:48 PM
With all due respect radio-t.v. delay has been used since 1952 for audio censorship. It is not for video censorship.I for a fact they have big events like the SB on a delay. Regular NFL games I don't know, but I'll take your word for it.

Also if they have a delay for the audio on TV, then how come I heard Ron Jaworski say **** on Monday Night Football?

gmen46
12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
With all due respect radio-t.v. delay has been used since 1952 for audio censorship. It is not for video censorship.I for a fact they have big events like the SB on a delay. Regular NFL games I don't know, but I'll take your word for it.

Also if they have a delay for the audio on TV, then how come I heard Ron Jaworski say **** on Monday Night Football?

Because the delay was delayed?