PDA

View Full Version : the cowboys wont die this season

VBGiantsFan
12-03-2012, 12:31 AM
since they have a cake schedule the rest of the way. We need to beat the skins so badly tomorrow. Our schedule puts us at such a risk.

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 12:32 AM
what they have to play Cincy...Pittsburgh with Big Ben and NO they will not make the playoffs oh and Washington one more time..

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 12:34 AM
The Giants just need to take care of business tomorrow and we will be fine and they will. They see what happened tonight and they will win that game tomorrow.

VBGiantsFan
12-03-2012, 12:39 AM
what they have to play Cincy...Pittsburgh with Big Ben and NO they will not make the playoffs oh and Washington one more time..

Yeah i just heard at the end of the game the boys still have cinci and pittsburgh, both teams which MUST win also. Dallas has as hard a schedule left as we do it seems. Not quite as hard but almost.

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah i just heard at the end of the game the boys still have cinci and pittsburgh, both teams which MUST win also. Dallas has as hard a schedule left as we do it seems. Not quite as hard but almost.That's why I'm not worried about them. They are a train wreck ready to happen. I'm more worried about Washington. Their schedule is a cake walk. They have the Ravens, Philly, Dallas, and the Browns talk about easy.

Broadway Blue
12-03-2012, 12:45 AM
The Giants just need to take care of business tomorrow and we will be fine and they will. They see what happened tonight and they will win that game tomorrow.

Agree

Time to bring an A game tomorrow nothing else

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Agree

Time to bring an A game tomorrow nothing elseYep I'm kinda glad they won now the Giants have no choice but to play all in tomorrow. I have no doubt that they would anyway but this team responds when the pressure is high.

bearbryant
12-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Us and the skins still have 5 games left of the board. A lot of things happen in 5 games. We're playing good right now. Keep it up and we win the division. We need to beat Wash. tommorrow and then beat next weeks opponent.

GiantGremlin
12-03-2012, 01:21 AM

Yup, it's by no means easy for Dallas - Cinci's a tough place to play, and the Cowboys just aren't very good at home, I don't see them getting past 8-8.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-03-2012, 01:37 AM
They let a rookie QB and a rookie RB with a practice squad oline look good at home. Serious people the cowboys will get destroyed by NO coming off Drew Breese worst week of his career. Hes going to come out firing plus the cowboys seriously have issues stopping the run and the next 4 teams they play can run the ball. Plus al those 4 teams they play can blitz the QB philly's defense is not good at all and Romo had time tonight which he wont against these next 4 teams. The cowboys lose one game and we win these next two the door is closed on them this season. Jerry and his ugly self can go looking for some more excuses somewhere else. This team is not good at all and it showed once again tonight.

Hessian
12-03-2012, 01:40 AM
That's why I'm not worried about them. They are a train wreck ready to happen. I'm more worried about Washington. Their schedule is a cake walk. They have the Ravens, Philly, Dallas, and the Browns talk about easy.
LMFAO that sounds easy....

drewz
12-03-2012, 01:44 AM
3-2 gets us in, not that hard for us

miked1958
12-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Us and the skins still have 5 games left of the board. A lot of things happen in 5 games. We're playing good right now. Keep it up and we win the division. We need to beat Wash. tommorrow and then beat next weeks opponent.next weeks opponent has demolished us the last 2 or 3 times we have played them. Hopefully this yr will be different

drewz
12-03-2012, 01:45 AM
They let a rookie QB and a rookie RB with a practice squad oline look good at home. Serious people the cowboys will get destroyed by NO coming off Drew Breese worst week of his career. Hes going to come out firing plus the cowboys seriously have issues stopping the run and the next 4 teams they play can run the ball. Plus al those 4 teams they play can blitz the QB philly's defense is not good at all and Romo had time tonight which he wont against these next 4 teams. The cowboys lose one game and we win these next two the door is closed on them this season. Jerry and his ugly self can go looking for some more excuses somewhere else. This team is not good at all and it showed once again tonight.

you know we play the Saints next week, right?

miked1958
12-03-2012, 01:45 AM
If we do happen to win their fans will say that we didn't beat them with Sean Payton lol

Flip Empty
12-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Well Payton does seem to go all out when he plays the Giants. I think he just likes sticking it to his old team.

The Saints just aren't the Saints without him.

stormblue
12-03-2012, 07:28 AM
3-2 gets us in, not that hard for us

not true , if either Wash or Dallas win out , 3-2 would leave us in a 10-6 tie .....and we lose the tie-breaker.
right now our only "guaranty" is to go 4-1.

gumby74
12-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Yep I'm kinda glad they won now the Giants have no choice but to play all in tomorrow. I have no doubt that they would anyway but this team responds when the pressure is high.

You mean we respond when the pressure is high AND our backs are against the wall.

AustinSkin
12-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure there's any "cake" schedules left. Yesterday's upsets proved anything can happen. Dallas plays next week against a very physical Cinci team away. I think they are going to have their butts handed to them.

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 03:34 PM
LMFAO that sounds easy....compared to ours yes it is....

GameTime
12-03-2012, 03:36 PM
**** the cowboys....

Rudyy
12-03-2012, 03:48 PM
There schedule isn't necessarily easy either.

jakegibbs
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
That's why I'm not worried about them. They are a train wreck ready to happen. I'm more worried about Washington. Their schedule is a cake walk. They have the Ravens, Philly, Dallas, and the Browns talk about easy.

I'm worried about them both. An upset tonight puts both teams within 1 game with 4 tough one left. This is a MUST WIN for the Giants IMHO anyway.
PS: don't won't the boy hanging around & making it as wild card niether. It's almost impossible to beat a team 3 times in one season if you get my drift.
13-3 Cowboys vs 11-6 NYFG 2008 Old Dallas Stadium. Cowboys were 2-0 vs Giants that year in reg season. Everyone knows how that turned out.

repeatchamps
12-03-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm worried about them both. An upset tonight puts both teams within 1 game with 4 tough one left. This is a MUST WIN for the Giants IMHO anyway.
PS: don't won't the boy hanging around & making it as wild card niether. It's almost impossible to beat a team 3 times in one season if you get my drift.
13-3 Cowboys vs 11-6 NYFG 2008 Old Dallas Stadium. Cowboys were 2-0 vs Giants that year in reg season. Everyone knows how that turned out.

Giants were not 2-0 this year against Dallas though. They split with them.

sharick88
12-03-2012, 05:22 PM
since they have a cake schedule the rest of the way. We need to beat the skins so badly tomorrow. Our schedule puts us at such a risk.

Are you and Chicken Little cousins or something? We have full control of our destiny. Please stop worrying so much son

BillTheGreek
12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
The Cowboys are Like a Texas Rattle Snake, You have to Finish them off, or they will come back and kill you !

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG/300px-Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG (http://boards.giants.com/wiki/File:Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG)

Ntegrase96
12-03-2012, 06:15 PM
The Cowboys are Like a Texas Rattle Snake, You have to Finish them off, or they will come back and kill you !

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG/300px-Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG (http://boards.giants.com/wiki/File:Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA.JPG)

Is that a compliment...?

I kind of disagree with you though. I don't think the Cowboys have the means of getting into the playoffs. The offense is finally picking up (although having very slow starts) but now the defense is having a tough time. With 4 out of 7 front seven starters out as well as some key pieces in the secondary I really think the Cowboys defense will be able to perform at the level it needs for the Cowboys to succeed.

Captain Chaos
12-03-2012, 08:22 PM
No but maybe they'll just fade away!!!!