PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game today

rxc999
12-03-2012, 10:03 AM
going to the MNF game tonight..can't wait..wanted to know how r skins fans towards giants fans..can i wear my jersey and giants colors??
Go GIANTS!!!!

AustinSkin
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
going to the MNF game tonight..can't wait..wanted to know how r skins fans towards giants fans..can i wear my jersey and giants colors??
Go GIANTS!!!!

Relax, you're not heading to Philly. Having been a season ticket holder back in the day, you are going to have a great experience. There will be some friendly "smack talk", but you don't have to worry about your personal safety. Make sure to post how your experience was at the game.

njg85m
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Skins fans are pretty decent for the most part from my experiences and you will definitely see a lot of other Giants fans.

Just keep your eyes open, in this day and age with sports fan behavior I'd never put anything past anyone, regardless what the fan bases reputation is. So be careful.

ebick
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I have always worn my colors at away games. Generally, unless you just run into some drunk or steroid raged jerk, you will be fine, unless of course the drunk or steroid raged jerk happens to be you.

rxc999
12-03-2012, 10:12 AM
thank you all...i will post my experience. should be a good game, hoping giants show up to play..and get a win!!!!

BuffyBlueII
12-03-2012, 10:17 AM
This will be my third Giants/Skins game at Fedex Field and I am really looking forward to it.

rxc999
12-03-2012, 10:23 AM
@BuffyBluell : any advice on what station to park and ride the metro?

Morehead State
12-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Go GIANTS!!!!
I went to the Skins/Giants game in 07, (the famous goalline stand game). My daughter had her Brandon Jacobs jersey and I had my Giants T shirt. Skins fans were very respectful to both of us.
We parked in a industrial park near the stadium and the shuttles drop you off there. It was a good move because it was much easier to get out once we got to the car.

BTW...I hope you don't have seats under the overhang in the mezz. There are huge pillars that can block some of the field. Its like the place was designed 100 years ago. Worst seats in the NFL.

rxc999
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
@Morehead : i have seats in section 215..hopefully that should be good seats...what section r u referring to?

Morehead State
12-03-2012, 11:04 AM
@Morehead : i have seats in section 215..hopefully that should be good seats...what section r u referring to?
looking at the map it would have been around sec. 226, but tucked up under the overhang (which I think is only on one side of the stadium)
The problem was the HUGE supports for the overhang which block the view of some seats.
I looked at the map and your section might also have some of these seats. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Its not that many seats that are obstructed.

GreenGuy
12-03-2012, 11:36 AM
You should be fine unless the Giants win big. If the Giants win big, cover up. Especially in the parking lot.