PDA

View Full Version : Any Nickelback Fans On Here?

bELIeve10
12-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Just wondering, I know more people that hate them rather than like/love them.

I love them; have saw them twice and am planning on going again when they start touring again.

I've been to a few concerts in my life, and Nickelback is always one of my favorites.

gfanblue
12-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Not really a 'fan' per-se~ but ill listen to em. Would I see them in concert? Nope. Theres better bands from canada out there. Default for one. Nicklebacks main theme is screwin and drinkin/getting high. I hate those songs. Never again and if today was your last day are my two favs. But they sell records, so.... If youre into alt rock/grunge stuff like seether, breaking benjamin, 12 stones kinda stuff maybe we can get a thread started about bands we like and share it with others. Might be fun.

bELIeve10
12-24-2011, 07:21 PM
Not really a 'fan' per-se~ but ill listen to em. Would I see them in concert? Nope. Theres better bands from canada out there. Default for one. Nicklebacks main theme is screwin and drinkin/getting high. I hate those songs. Never again and if today was your last day are my two favs. But they sell records, so.... If youre into alt rock/grunge stuff like seether, breaking benjamin, 12 stones kinda stuff maybe we can get a thread started about bands we like and share it with others. Might be fun.

Yeah, those are some of there better songs, I agree. And hey, I love Breaking Benjamin! Been wanting to see them the past couple years but haven't got the chance to. Don't really know about 12 stones that much, like Seether. Do you like Theory of a Deadman?

gmen0820
12-24-2011, 07:23 PM
I love Nickelback

bELIeve10
12-24-2011, 07:28 PM
I love Nickelback

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?

gmen0820
12-24-2011, 07:31 PM
I love Nickelback

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?Never had the chance to see them yet, but there are so many good songs to choose from. Never Gonna Be Alone, Someday, Rockstar, Far Away, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Photograph, If Today Was Your Last Day.

For some reason, they get a bad rep, but I think they are very underrated.

bELIeve10
12-24-2011, 07:53 PM
I love Nickelback

What's your favorite song? Have you ever saw them in concert?Never had the chance to see them yet, but there are so many good songs to choose from. Never Gonna Be Alone, Someday, Rockstar, Far Away, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Photograph, If Today Was Your Last Day.

For some reason, they get a bad rep, but I think they are very underrated.

My favorites are When We Stand Together, This Afternoon, Something in Your Mouth, Shakin' Hands, Savin' Me, Never Again, Photograph, Rockstar, If Today Was Your Last Day, If Everyone Cared, How You Remind Me, Gotta Be Somebody, Far Away, Burn It TO The Ground Animals,,, could keep going.. just about every song they've put out.

Most people I know that don't like them say they don't because all they write about is 'booze, getting high and hooking up.' But they have other songs besides about that.

I agree; they are underrated.

nYg24
12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
hahahaha...thanks for the laugh guys

Drez
12-26-2011, 12:23 AM
hahahaha...thanks for the laugh guys</P>

Seriously. </P>

A-unit
12-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Underrated!? That's all they ever play on the radio around here! I don't like them at all but I don't like any of the other bands you guys mentioned on this thread either, radio rock really isn't my bag....... but whatever floats your boat! A friend of mine likes them and he tells me they are good live but I refuse to go see for myself, haha

NYG_88
12-26-2011, 01:43 AM
Never listened to all their songs except for Rockstar and Hero from the Spider-Man movie.

bELIeve10
12-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Underrated!? That's all they ever play on the radio around here! I don't like them at all but I don't like any of the other bands you guys mentioned on this thread either, radio rock really isn't my bag....... but whatever floats your boat! A friend of mine likes them and he tells me they are good live but I refuse to go see for myself, haha

That's all they ever play where you live? Where around do you live? I live in lower Michigan and they're hardly ever played on the radio around me. What kinda music do you like? Are you a rap fan? You should go see them. Your friend is right; they're really good live.

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Lol Nickleback

Surprised I didn't see Mod M in here.. :)

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Lol Nickleback

Surprised I didn't see Mod M in here.. :)

me and bandwagon followed them on tour through the canuckian counties

we went to regular canada, to french canada, back to french canada

#wildtimes

wore my pizzleback shirt the whole time

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Lol Nickleback Surprised I didn't see Mod M in here.. :)

me and bandwagon followed them on tour through the Canuckian counties

we went to regular Canada, to French Canada, back to French Canada

#wildtimes

thats probably why the whole band took you"backstage" </P>

#ModM'satrain</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-27-2012, 12:27 PM

me and bandwagon followed them on tour through the Canuckian counties

we went to regular Canada, to French Canada, back to French Canada

#wildtimes

thats probably why the whole band took you"backstage" </p>

#ModM'satrain</p>

all i know is that there was alot of maple syrup and red pot leafs being passed around

#TMI

JPizzack
01-28-2012, 01:20 PM

me and bandwagon followed them on tour through the canuckian counties

we went to regular canada, to french canada, back to french canada

#wildtimes

</P>

i ****ing hate you.

http://donkeyts.com.s3.amazonaws.com/artifacts/images/Product_Data/thumb-530x274-design-photo1-704.jpg</P>

gipigltd
01-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Whether you Love 'em or Hate 'em, it appears Nickelback's here to stay!

If you love them, buy a couple shirts and throw one onstage at your next concert ;)

If you hate them, buy a doormat so you can wipe your feet on them daily

This shirt is funnier :-D

http://www.gipigltd.com/