PDA

View Full Version : All I want for XMAS is

elirebel
12-03-2012, 01:32 PM
I am so tired of hearing how great RGIII is I know he is a great athletic but he puts his pants on just like every other football player. I want the Giantís defense to embarrass him and give him the same look Cam Newton had on his face at the end of the game when we played the Panthers. I think sometimes when these so called experts talk about him they would give him a big old wet kiss if they could.

jax5338
12-03-2012, 03:06 PM
he actually holds his pants up and jumps into them with both feet. pretty remarkable.

jgiantfan
12-03-2012, 07:00 PM
The reality is that RG3 is playing great football and gaining everyone's respect. As long as he stays healthy the Skins will be a contender for years to come. But for now all I want for Christmas in a trip to the SB. Shalom.

Eliscruzzz
12-03-2012, 07:02 PM
ESPN is basically making it look like the Giants are scared to play this guy. I haven't heard one thing about our team yet....ESPN is going to be unwatchable if they win tonight. You would think they are 7-4 and we are 5-6.

Captain Chaos
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
ESPN is basically making it look like the Giants are scared to play this guy. I haven't heard one thing about our team yet....ESPN is going to be unwatchable if they win tonight. You would think they are 7-4 and we are 5-6.

Let the love fest begin!!!!

fizzlesticks
12-03-2012, 07:59 PM
he actually holds his pants up and jumps into them with both feet. pretty remarkable.

I heard it was more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShf2VuAu_Q&t=1m30s