PDA

View Full Version : *** OFFICIAL GAME DAY (NIGHT) THREAD - GIANTS @ REDSKINS***

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

miked1958
12-04-2012, 01:04 AM
One play I will say was key was noncall (hold) on Bennett just prior to halftime. Guy had a fist full of jersey and nothing was called. They would of had first down and at least 3 cracks at endzone. As it was the drive stalled on your 20 with 4 seconds left and they had no choice but to kick FG

Broadway Blue
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Gilbride was not the best there is tonight that is for sure...

LT_Hits
12-04-2012, 01:12 AM
The mentality of this team is super weak. The defense is overrated and the offensive play calling sucks, when your in the green zone and you consistently pass on first down and run from the shotgun on 2nd getting put in down and distance on 3rd against a div foe who has seen this garbage for years its time to do something else. Say what you want but with Andre brown down reminds me of how BJ gave this giants team a true identity when we got close to the goal line. Plus Eli missed on 2 possible TD passes. And lastly, why does this offense throw deep on 3 and 4 most of the time. This team continues to leave big time money on the field.

LT_Hits
12-04-2012, 01:13 AM
One play I will say was key was noncall (hold) on Bennett just prior to halftime. Guy had a fist full of jersey and nothing was called. They would of had first down and at least 3 cracks at endzone. As it was the drive stalled on your 20 with 4 seconds left and they had no choice but to kick FGHow about the Tynes FG miss, there your difference right there.

45Jones
12-04-2012, 01:14 AM
The team lost a tough one by one point. Everybody is frustrated, but I don't see how you can dump this hard on this team

Parademon
12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
The snap was bad on the missed FG by Tynes, that might have had something to do with the miss. Though 5 trips in the RZ & only 1 TD to show for it was the main reason we lost this game. D held Skins to 17 & 1 TD was a BS freak score, so I pin this one on the O more than I do the D. 1 more TD instead of a FG, we win this game!

This O has 4 weeks to fix their RZ woes or we will be lucky to even get in the playoffs!