PDA

View Full Version : Long Night w/. REFS

elitocruz
12-03-2012, 10:12 PM
back to back holds on the Morris runs. now they're gonna talk about RGIII's great fumlbing ability for 3 hours.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
The refs are ridiculous in this game so far. We cant get a break. Near end of 2nd qtr and all of our recievers are either held or interferred with after the alotted 5 yds.....zero flags. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???? Someone has some puppet strings going on and yet i dont know who.......R-d-e- G-d-l-e. Fill in the blanks and see for yourself. I might switch back to watching WWE. Atleast back then you KNEW it was fake and staged.

nycisgreat
12-03-2012, 11:26 PM
The refs are ridiculous in this game so far. We cant get a break. Near end of 2nd qtr and all of our recievers are either held or interferred with after the alotted 5 yds.....zero flags. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???? Someone has some puppet strings going on and yet i dont know who.......R-d-e- G-d-l-e. Fill in the blanks and see for yourself. I might switch back to watching WWE. Atleast back then you KNEW it was fake and staged.

First play in the second half penalty. But no calls for the Unicorn on the final drive of the first half.

Kendo15
12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
They're doing us no favours, I thought the delay of game was called very swift the holding calls have been selctive.

Kendo15
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM
WTF was that spot like on Griffin's run?

He looked two yards shy and they spot it for a first??????

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 12:12 AM
WHEN WILL THE GODDAMN REFS CHANGE THEIR ZEBRAS FOR REDSKINS UNIFORMS?

phoenix3411
12-04-2012, 12:50 AM
unbelievable giants penalized more in this game than they have in what 4 yrs they say, yeah no fix here, then when theres finally a flag against the skins they are actually shocked and mad , hey your not supposed to throw them against us.

BigBlue1971
12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
i must admit there were a lot of flags against the Giants

dont know if the skins had any or not!

odd