PDA

View Full Version : If there was ever a game for BIG BLUE to...

BklynBlue
12-22-2011, 07:55 AM
to put it ALL together. Please let this one be it!

GO BLUE!!!

SIMMS5611
12-22-2011, 08:31 AM
I'd LOVE for the Giants to win the next 2, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather fall to the Cowboys.</P>

It hurts me to say that, but at least a loss to Dallas can be redeemed next season, but a loss to the</P>

Jets? All we'll hear is how they're the superior team, how it's "JetLife" Stadium, etc, etc, for the next</P>

4 freaking years. Please, Eli.....LIGHT THEM UP!</P>

NYG216
12-22-2011, 01:18 PM
I'd LOVE for the Giants to win the next 2, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather fall to the Cowboys.</p>

It hurts me to say that, but at least a loss to Dallas can be redeemed next season, but a loss to the</p>

Jets? All we'll hear is how they're the superior team, how it's "JetLife" Stadium, etc, etc, for the next</p>

4 freaking years. Please, Eli.....LIGHT THEM UP!</p>

I agree. Plus a win on Saturday eliminates the eagles. [:D] If we have to lose one game... definitely rather it be the cowboy game.

JMFP2
12-22-2011, 01:20 PM
I'd LOVE for the Giants to win the next 2, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather fall to the Cowboys.</p>

It hurts me to say that, but at least a loss to Dallas can be redeemed next season, but a loss to the</p>

Jets? All we'll hear is how they're the superior team, how it's "JetLife" Stadium, etc, etc, for the next</p>

I agree.* Plus a win on Saturday eliminates the eagles. *[:D]* If we have to lose one game... definitely rather it be the cowboy game.

I have no love for the Cowboys, but if the Eagles win the division at 8-8 I think I'd hurl.

NYG216
12-22-2011, 01:23 PM

I agree. Plus a win on Saturday eliminates the eagles. [:D] If we have to lose one game... definitely rather it be the cowboy game.

I have no love for the Cowboys, but if the Eagles win the division at 8-8 I think I'd hurl.

I live in Philly. That is the absolute worst case scenario.

MikeIsaGiant
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeah we better stomp on them those *******s, it'd be nice if they didn't make the playoffs either.

Red Dog
12-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Enough already! The last five games they needed to put it together. They needed to put it otgether playing Seattle and Washington twice. They needed to put it together the last half of the last 3 seasons. The only thing this team, this franchise can put it together to do is to befuddle all their fans