PDA

View Full Version : All I Want For Christmas

yatitle
12-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Is a victory this Saturday. If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change. But win this week. Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles. He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son. The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles. Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD. Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.

If ever given the same opportunity, TC should make sure to do the same against Tubby.

gumby742
12-22-2011, 09:15 AM
I'd like an average defense please.</P>

miked1958
12-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Is a victory this Saturday.* If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change.* But win this week.* Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles.* He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son.* The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles.* Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD.* Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.*

If ever given the same opportunity, TC should make sure to do the same against Tubby.

I agree. Someone needs to shut this jerk up. Can't believe after getting beat so bad by eagles he is talking so much junk.

tonyt830
12-22-2011, 11:11 AM
I'd like an <FONT color=#0000ff>average defense</FONT> please.</P>

agreed!</P>

</P>

How about a solid run game performance---150 plus yard effort with a couple TDs so Eli does not have to throw for 300 or 400 yards.</P>

</P>

I would too like to see a win and put a crimp in the playoff hopes of the Jets and Rex the Hutt!</P>

Roosevelt
12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Is a victory this Saturday. If they don't make the playoffs and TC gets fired so be it, it was time for a change. But win this week. Show enough pride to keep your own playoff hopes alive and damage the playoff hopes of a 2nd rate franchise, with a no class piece of garbage head coach.

I'm old enough to remember Tubby Ryan's dad when he coached the Bears "D" and the Eagles. He too was a piece of trash but without the media skills of his lap band tub of lard son. The only time I ever remember Parcells' running up the score on any opponent ion his coaching career was during the 86 season against the Ryan's Eagles. Late 3rd quarter, Giants up 3 scores and they ran a fake FG to Harry Carson for a TD. Says all you need to know about what Parcells' thought of Buddy Ryan.

Agreed.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1470/jetsrexryanfeet.jpg