PDA

View Full Version : FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

elitocruz
12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
NEVER GONNA ALLOW US TO WIN THIS GAME. NEVER. NEED RGIII TO BE IN CONTENTION. TOO MANY DIVISION RACES OVER. THE CALLS TONIGHT ARE EMBARRASING.

MikeyMike01
12-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Extremely biased officiating.

Cloud57
12-03-2012, 11:39 PM
after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing ever

NYfanatic
12-03-2012, 11:40 PM
RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!

nhpgiantsfan
What calls were lopsided. Stop crying, we committed a ton of stupid flags. They got bad flags too. The horse collar was weak, the off pass int was weak.

bigblue2088
after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing everlol can't wait

nhpgiantsfan
12-03-2012, 11:41 PM
They outplayed us tonight. Period..

elitocruz
12-03-2012, 11:43 PM
they committed holding all over the place. never gets flagged. we get one to end the game on a conversion. every kick return. the list goes on. gilbride was pathetic tonight, but the refs were too

Toadofsteel
12-03-2012, 11:44 PM
How many ****ing penalties can one team commit? A ton of those were pure bull****...

dnotch121
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
We got called for just looking at them

nhpgiantsfan
Oh stop crying, we got beat, we gave up 207 yards rushing.

Cloud57
RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!No one wants to see a boring Eli Manning anymore, you can make tons of money with RG3

KatieCoughlin
12-03-2012, 11:49 PM
I agree. The refs were out to get us tonight and it was glaringly obvious.....smh

nhpgiantsfan
12-03-2012, 11:50 PM
they committed holding all over the place. never gets flagged. we get one to end the game on a conversion. every kick return. the list goes on. gilbride was pathetic tonight, but the refs were too

Did you see the hold they called on Beatty. He pretty much had the guy in a headlock. That hold is pretty much why the pass got completed. The guy beat Beatty, all he could do was hold him. The refs were fair tonight. We sucked.

G-MENBK
12-03-2012, 11:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9PhUcMCUAAm4yt.jpg:large

Sarcasman
12-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Nonsense. The officiating was bad but not the reason we lost.

It happens, the Skins brought everything they had tonight and they won.

That is all.

Kendo15
12-03-2012, 11:54 PM
The officiating was rank bad, but we lost that ourselves.

Make no mistake, they're hot just now and hard to play against.

I was disappointed that, having had a look at them, we couldn't scheme better on both sides of the ball but Griffin (and maybe Morris) are going to be a royal pain in our *** for years to come unfortunately.

First half, we didn't put enough daylight up.
They got a streaky TD, we never punted and had twenty minutes ToP yet only put up 13, jeez that missed FG looks a lot bigger now, doesn't it?

Second half, they owned us.

Hey ho, we move on, Dallas and the Skins cut each other's throats once, we must beat the EGals and win at least one other.

New Orleans aren't pulling up any trees right now, so a win next week would be massive.

Harooni
12-03-2012, 11:54 PM
then why did they call off PI on them???

NYfanatic
12-03-2012, 11:56 PM
No one wants to see a boring Eli Manning anymore, you can make tons of money with RG3
I know I work at a sport store that sells RG3 stuff. Even up in Albany he is very popular. He sold out Jerseys across the country. No one outside a Giants fan would buy a Eli jersey. But people with bad teams right now, they look for players to bring them out of the depressing mood their team brings them in (cheifs, chargers, titans..) So they buy RG3..Newton... Not Eli.

GiantRoc
12-03-2012, 11:56 PM
I didn't get to see the game I have to work. Bob and Carl said a few bad calls were made but they did not seem to think it was all that unfair. on on defense. We also made critical mistakes on offense. It's all on us now. We need to win out.

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Lol realy?

MikeSherrard
I thought the 2 worst calls of the game were in the Giants favor. The OFF pass interference was horrible! and the horse collar tackle was even worse.

I didn't think the officiating had any impact on the game

Hessian
I'm not convinced they outplay us, or the game was rigged. They won by one point at home... whatever.

phoenix3411
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM
the players should have carried the refs off the field but i guess that would have been to obvious. did you hear fletcher miked telling the refs good call good call 2 for 2 and the refs laughing, yeah but it wasnt a fixed game or anything. league knows nobody believes in the cowgirls anymore so they gotta make sure the skins are right there.

elitocruz
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM
a lot of it on non holding calls. far worse than the one that ended the game for us

phoenix3411
12-04-2012, 12:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9PhUcMCUAAm4yt.jpg:largefirst down washington

SLUNK(three)AM
12-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Geez, the crybabies on this board. Officiating was okay. Just one of those games, lost by 1. It was just beyond our grasp, but I'm not worried. We were able to move the ball, our defense held them to 17. One touchdown was lucky - but hey we get lucky sometimes too. I just don't know why we tried forcing the run there in the end - we were doing well passing.

Oh well!

Hats off to Redskins - they get the W.

OX1
12-04-2012, 12:05 AM

That has nothing to do with the drive killing BS flags.

phoenix3411
12-04-2012, 12:07 AM
granted we didnt do ourselves any favors by not scoring tds but its hard to win when your facing the other team at home and the refs also. make no mistake officiating was horrible still should have won , the inability to score tds has cost us many more games than this one.

LT-ELI
12-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Officiating was deciding factor tonight. How were we outplayed when we won time of possession, total yards & turnovers? Half of Deadskins rushing yards were on missed holds. They get a lucky TD & only one more. You know penalties r bogus when they don't show reply & half our penalties they didn't show. Same stuff happened in 1st Deadskin game (although I chalked that up to being at home) & 1st egirls game. We should be 9-3 & 4-1 in div. We need Ravens to beat Skins, Cincy to beat Dallas & us to beat NO to be up 2 with 3 to play. Thanks to tonight we have to stay ahead of Deadskins or they win the tiebreaker & win div.

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 03:50 AM
RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did! The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!

Flip Empty
12-04-2012, 04:00 AM
Pathetic. Not the officiating, this thread.

CDN_G-FAN
12-04-2012, 06:58 AM
its like the cold weather scared all the trolls out from under the bridges.

brutal.

Jahh
12-04-2012, 07:23 AM

Outplayed? No. They stole this one but that doesn't mean they didn't earn it. Kicking field goals early like we did is what cost us.

Jahh
12-04-2012, 07:24 AM
The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!

I'm with ya. I've been saying this for a while. They NFL no doubt wants as many playoff races as possible going on. With the AFC basically decided, they're desperate for something,

Flip Empty
12-04-2012, 07:29 AM
I've had a post removed for casting accusations at the league - how come this thread is permissable?

Dorothy
12-04-2012, 07:50 AM
RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!

Knock off the crap. We lost a game. It was our team not the refs that lost it for us. Get over it and move on.

Cool Papa B.
12-04-2012, 07:58 AM

LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.

miked1958
12-04-2012, 08:01 AM
What calls were lopsided. Stop crying, we committed a ton of stupid flags. They got bad flags too. The horse collar was weak, the off pass int was weak.correct. We got 5 cracks down there end and only got 1TD. That's the reason they lost if you want to point fingers.

miked1958
12-04-2012, 08:02 AM
LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol

Jahh
12-04-2012, 08:03 AM
LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.

Yeah, me and my brother were outraged by this but you can't challenge the spot in this situation. Most likely end up with the first down any how.

TheAnalyst
12-04-2012, 08:03 AM

Shanahan outplayed Gilbride, by miles, period.

giantscolombia
12-04-2012, 08:07 AM
THEY?
you mean they outcoached our coaches.... or Morris beat us... it wasnt a team effort by them... we got owned by random players.

miked1958
12-04-2012, 08:08 AM
LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.the only call that made me mad was the grounding call u mentioned, cause it seemed they didn't drop flag when it happened. Seems they were talked into it after the fact. Also on kickoff after halftime Wilson got hit in head and 5 flags came in. I said on they got em. Then the guy says holding half the distance??? Lol.

Also prior to half we could of had a TD. We ended that drive at their 20 with 4 seconds left and kicked FG. However a few plays prior to that Bennett was held as guy had fist full of jersey around there 30. Had that been called it would of given Eli several cracks at the endzone prior to having to kick

Cool Papa B.
12-04-2012, 08:20 AM
they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol

True. That bad spot wasn't the reason. But as you know football is a game of inches and details. If the Giants had gotten that 3 and out right there who knows what it might lead to.

The spotty officiating was 1 of about 3-4 reasons why we lost. The defense didn't do their job of stopping the run. It makes me wonder what Fewell implented in their practice. The offense didn't adjust to the new defensive schemes and exotic blitzes the Redskins played in the 2nd half. That's ALL on Gilbride and the coaching staff. And I'm knit-picking a little hear, but DeOssie didn't have a good game. The long snaping was off and cost us a FG. He has 1 job and one job alone.. You have to get it right.

miked1958
12-04-2012, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=giantscolombia;603364]THEY?
you mean they outcoached our coaches.... or Morris beat us... it wasnt a team effort by them... we got owned by random players.[/QUOTEpretty much we were SCHOOLED by two Rookies all night

miked1958
12-04-2012, 09:02 AM
True. That bad spot wasn't the reason. But as you know football is a game of inches and details. If the Giants had gotten that 3 and out right there who knows what it might lead to.

The spotty officiating was 1 of about 3-4 reasons why we lost. The defense didn't do their job of stopping the run. It makes me wonder what Fewell implented in their practice. The offense didn't adjust to the new defensive schemes and exotic blitzes the Redskins played in the 2nd half. That's ALL on Gilbride and the coaching staff. And I'm knit-picking a little hear, but DeOssie didn't have a good game. The long snaping was off and cost us a FG. He has 1 job and one job alone.. You have to get it right.Yea but even if we had made that FG we would have been up 19-17. At the end RG was just trying to run out the clock. If we dont think the RG would have driven them down to get a game winning FG then we are fooling ourselves

giantsfan420
12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
how about how the one ref "hurt" himself, gave washington a 5 min time out to help them regain their composure after we were driving to their like 12 yd line, and the ref had to leave and tirico goes "washington will get away with more without that ref back there (he was the one who watches the QB and DL)" lmfao

GameTime
12-04-2012, 09:11 AM
ehh....the Giants ****ed themselves....mainly the offense....

nycisgreat
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
How many ****ing penalties can one team commit? A ton of those were pure bull****...

+1

BlueJayC
12-04-2012, 09:19 AM

Ha! Was going to post the same pic.....was flipping out at the spot......what a joke.....the calls were lopsided but I didn't have that big of a problem with it until the hold that was the game changer......Giants D-Line was getting r*ped all night.....fine if you're not gonna call it but then don't decide you are at the most crucial point in the game......just awful.

Hats off to the Skins for playing a very decent game but we were all robbed of what should have been a great finish.

Hype machines will dictate calls hence the Redskins getting them this game to keep their "amazing run" alive and GB getting them in the regular season game last year to keep their "undefeated season" alive.

Kerrigan91
12-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Its funny, talking all week it was "can't wait to hear your usual deadskins excuse this week...". One out of every 3 threads here is about how the officials purposely lost you the game, and none of it was your teams fault. Give me a break.

You want to see who should be whining:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/04/redskins-dan-snyder-giants-mother-expletives/1744731/

Atop the list: The Redskins (93 penalties) and the Dallas Cowboys (90), the two alleged salary-cap violators. In bold down below, it reads, "NFL took $46,000,000 of Salary Cap Room from these two teams."
At the bottom: The Giants (48 penalties) and Falcons (39). Both of those teams are highlighted, as is the line below it that reads, "Assisted NFL in negotiating the NFLRA's new Collective Bargaining Agreement."
If you're going to talk ****, at least back it up with some god damn stats. You guys always get calls because your from NY, the one game where both teams get **** calls you decide the world is out to get you. Give me a damn break and just admit you lost. I normally wouldn't care but every giants fan always talks about how they're the only respectable fanbase around the NFC East. That is a joke if I've ever seen it based on these threads.

If you lost this game because of BS penalties, then the redskins have lost multiple games already this year by the officials.

I won't disagree its a bad spot on the RG3 scramble. Heres the thing though, your coach has this red hanky in his pocket he can throw at any damn time. Ask Shanahan, he threw one himself on a ball that was spotted a whole yard short and got it overturned in the first quarter (Oh my god, the NFL is out to get the redskins!@!!!!).

Then take that bull**** call on Pauslen PI on a drive that would've given the redskins a 2 possession lead, instead making it 2nd & 20. I'm so sick of people making excuses when their team loses, but ignoring everything when they win.

Grow up.

GMAN2K9
12-04-2012, 09:54 AM
first down washington

Cant remember, was that blown first down call on their 2nd TD drive?

Rusty192
12-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Its funny, talking all week it was "can't wait to hear your usual deadskins excuse this week...". One out of every 3 threads here is about how the officials purposely lost you the game, and none of it was your teams fault. Give me a break.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/04/redskins-dan-snyder-giants-mother-expletives/1744731/

If you're going to talk ****, at least back it up with some god damn stats. You guys always get calls because your from NY, the one game where both teams get **** calls you decide the world is out to get you. Give me a damn break and just admit you lost. I normally wouldn't care but every giants fan always talks about how they're the only respectable fanbase around the NFC East. That is a joke if I've ever seen it based on these threads.

If you lost this game because of BS penalties, then the redskins have lost multiple games already this year by the officials.

I won't disagree its a bad spot on the RG3 scramble. Heres the thing though, your coach has this red hanky in his pocket he can throw at any damn time. Ask Shanahan, he threw one himself on a ball that was spotted a whole yard short and got it overturned in the first quarter (Oh my god, the NFL is out to get the redskins!@!!!!).

Then take that bull**** call on Pauslen PI on a drive that would've given the redskins a 2 possession lead, instead making it 2nd & 20. I'm so sick of people making excuses when their team loses, but ignoring everything when they win.

Grow up.Wow. Now we got redskin fans telling us off on top of everything

What a handful of fans say in the heat of the moment does not describe our fanbase as a whole or even the MB.

You guys were in the dumpster for years and now all of a sudden you're all over our boards. No but you guys are great fans!!!.......

Maybe you should take the high road and be happy with the win instead of acting all outraged and boring everyone with your preachy rhetoric.

Giantz4Life
12-04-2012, 01:11 PM

Grow up.

You're an idiot. Only the extremely unstable, bandwagon fans would say the refs cost us the game and that goes for any fan base. Yeah there were some questionable calls for both teams, but we had plenty of chances to put you away and didn't.

Any reasonable fan on here knows that, but oh that's right, you only show up here when you win games so you wouldn't know that.

Chazj1
12-04-2012, 02:45 PM
CONSPIRACY THEORIES

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

IF THE LEAGUE WERE SO FIXED - BE THANKFUL THEY LET US WIN THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR

FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME A SAFETY FOR GROUNDING THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE

Kendo15
12-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Grow up.

Jeez, your team had a massive win against a division rival to get you right back in the play off hunt and you're trawling the message board of your opponents looking to get offended?????????

I think it's you that needs to grow up, have a beer, kick back and celebrate.

It would never occur to me to trawl boards of opposing teams, win or lose so I can't really understand the mentality of those that do.

But, hey-ho, it'd be a boring world if we were all the same.

rtr1105
12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
The games aren't fixed. Stop crying about it and accept that we lost.

G-MENBK
12-04-2012, 04:22 PM
The games aren't fixed. Stop crying about it and accept that we lost.

Of course they aren't fixed; they're just prone to having inept refs dictating the game. No different than the horse**** we had to endure twice with the Packers last season.

BMW
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Dan Snyder has no moral standards, the guy could easily pay off the refs. You can expect anything from a dbag like him.

G-MENBK
12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Dan Snyder has no moral standards, the guy could easily pay off the refs. You can expect anything from a dbag like him.

He is your typical, bonafide, greedy corporate ****** bag. If he could find a way to charge for televised Redskins games, he'd be lock-stepped in-line to do so.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Oh stop crying, we got beat, we gave up 207 yards rushing.I suppose the Foreskins front 5 holding us all night had nothing to do with that right?

miked1958
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
bottom line. 5 times down in Redskins end. 1 touchdown. Enough said.

Also giants coaches scared of RG3 tried to play ball control in 2nd half to keep the ball out of his hands and it backfired. Ran 22 or so times and only threw 11 total times in 2nd half. ELEVEN???? This against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL. Eli shreded them in first half converting 8out of 10 third downs and alot of them long ones. At the end of the half Skins D looked gassed and dejected. Even the announcers said if the Skins dont fix the problem in the lockerroom then Eli and the Giants will set passing records on this defense in 2nd half. Well the giants coaching staff fixed the problem for them by stopping the passing. Nicks, Cruz and Bennett were open most of the first half and would have been if they kept throwing it. The giants avg close to 30 a game and would have scored at least 25 had then kept throwing. forget penalites it was by play calling and poor excution in red zone that lost the game

miked1958
12-04-2012, 04:35 PM
So IMO the giants coaching staff let the Redskins off the hook by running on first and 2nd down the whole second half. i could see if it was working but when you get stuffed on those downs maybe you should try something else.

rtr1105
12-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Of course they aren't fixed; they're just prone to having inept refs dictating the game. No different than the horse**** we had to endure twice with the Packers last season. We get the benefit of the doubt more often than not. We should've been able to win the Steelers game due to the horrible officiating. We also get away with holding a lot, as does everybody. And in the Skins game, bad calls went both ways.

miked1958
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Do you guys realize that the skins had 31st ranked defense. We should of passed passed passed