PDA

View Full Version : WHY IN THE **** ARE WE CONSTANTLY OUTNUMBERED 18-11 ON THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL FIELD??!!

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Congrats to RG3... you played well and won a well-fought game. But for the love of crap, why in the hell do we have to play the opposing team AND the refs ALL THE ****ING TIME??!! So many calls that were pure and utter BULL****.

Kerrigan91
12-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Redskins had some BS calls their way too, it wasn't one sided, to say so is just making excuses, just like what this board said I'd be "guaranteed" to be doing at the end.

That Paulsen PI was a complete load of BS, but there were a bunch on both sides. Overcome it, you are the "champions", as you like to point out.

GFiP
12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
That holding call that made it 3rd and 20 lost us the game. That was as ticky tack as it gets.

G-MENBK
12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Redskins had some BS calls their way too, it wasn't one sided, to say so is just making excuses, just like what this board said I'd be "guaranteed" to be doing at the end.

That Paulsen PI was a complete load of BS, but there were a bunch on both sides. Overcome it, you are the "champions", as you like to point out.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9PhUcMCUAAm4yt.jpg:large

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 12:54 AM

Agree on the Paulsen PI call. Other than that I thought the game was pretty well officiated.

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 12:56 AM

3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.

KatieCoughlin
12-04-2012, 12:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9PhUcMCUAAm4yt.jpg:large

And to think they marked that 3 yards further....WOW

Kerrigan91
12-04-2012, 12:57 AM
snip
Bad spot, we had one too, but Shanahan pulled his hand into his pocket and threw out that red flag thingie. Not a viable excuse to pin this loss on.

BlueReign
12-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Bad spot, we had one too, but Shanahan pulled his hand into his pocket and threw out that red flag thingie. Not a viable excuse to pin this loss on.
This game was your SuperBowl. Congratulations. It took all you had to offer coupled with mistakes by the Giants for you to win by one point. Good job. Feel proud.

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 12:59 AM
3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.

Just because the penalties are one sided doesn't mean they didn't occur.

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 01:01 AM

I didn't deny if they happened or not. You don't usually see that many penalties on special teams is what I'm driving at. Most of that stuff is let go.

Toadofsteel

We did once last year: Refs sold themselves out to GB last year against us and they win by 3. Rodgers was a hot merchandising commodity last year. Then we come in the playoffs and completely decimate them with the refs still on their side. So you better hope you don't get us in the playoffs at any point... Other than that, good luck for the rest of the season. Slaughter some Eagles for us on the way, would you?

BlueReign
ESPN generally shows penalties when they occur. That wasn't the case tonight. Can't be sure, but just sayin'

Kerrigan91
12-04-2012, 01:02 AM
This game was your SuperBowl. Congratulations. It took all you had to offer coupled with mistakes by the Giants for you to win by one point. Good job. Feel proud.
Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.

G-MENBK
I didn't deny if they happened or not. You don't usually see that many penalties on special teams is what I'm driving at. Most of that stuff is let go.

On the flip side, if you're going to call penalties, do it across the board.

None of this BS that our DL wasn't held at times, and definitely none of that "we just have to accept it" mentality.

M00KIE
I wont say it was biased, it wasn't. But alot of poor calls all around.

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 01:03 AM
ESPN generally shows penalties when they occur. That wasn't the case tonight. Can't be sure, but just sayin'

They didn't show the special teams penalties. The hold on Beatty they did and refs made the correct call.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.

I'm not talking **** about any fan base (except Philly). RG3 is the real deal. So is Morris. Congratulations on your win. Only **** talking from me today is for the biased officiating.

BlueReign
12-04-2012, 01:04 AM

If the Queen had balls she'd be the King. Notice how i didn't use anything that didn't happen in my post. The skins played their best ball (as was stated) the Giants made mistakes. Skins best ball+Giants Mistakes=1 point victory for the Skins. now tell me, how is that flawed logic?

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 01:05 AM
On the flip side, if you're going to call penalties, do it across the board.

None of this BS that our DL wasn't held at times, and definitely none of that "we just have to accept it" mentality.

The holding penalties were legit on us. Beatty is usually due for one or two a game anyway so I'm prepared to accept that. I just find it harder and harder these days to find balanced officiating across the board in the NFL even if it doesn't involve the Giants. I'll admit that we could of capitalized past the zebras and didn't take advantage of some opportunities but I don't think you can honestly say this wasn't a little one-sided with the penalties.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.this ^^^ a blind man could see that the game was called one-sided your telling me that the Giants came into the game the second least penalized team and the league and all of the sudden they commit 15 penalties...

Kerrigan91
12-04-2012, 01:08 AM
If the Queen had balls she'd be the King. Notice how i didn't use anything that didn't happen in my post. The skins played their best ball (as was stated) the Giants made mistakes. Skins best ball+Giants Mistakes=1 point victory for the Skins. now tell me, how is that flawed logic?
Definitely not either teams best ball this game. Turnovers by the skins, dropped passes (a staple of some of our WRs a few games a year it seems), and a hobbling London Fletcher who never misses tackles getting juked numerous times.

No excuses from me. I knew it'd be a rough game on both sides, and you guy still have the NFC East in your hands so the Redskins have to claw their way into either the 6th seed, or hope the giants fall apart. I just think the "good job. feel proud." isn't needed when its sarcastic.

If both of these teams played lights out, the score wouldv'e been 38-35 someone. Both had some rough stretches.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:08 AM

Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.dude really no one wants to hear from a Redskins fan right now please take yourself to the smack talk section

G-MENBK
12-04-2012, 01:09 AM
The holding penalties were legit on us. Beatty is usually due for one or two a game anyway so I'm prepared to accept that. I just find it harder and harder these days to find balanced officiating across the board in the NFL even if it doesn't involve the Giants. I'll admit that we could of capitalized past the zebras and didn't take advantage of some opportunities but I don't think you can honestly say this wasn't a little one-sided with the penalties.

That's not what I meant.

I'm sick and tired of seeing someone like JPP being held, the refs and the commentators remaining oblivious to it, and then reading posts from people asking "where the **** was the flag."

If you're going to call holding, do it when both teams are doing it, and the Redskins were guilty of a few themselves.

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 01:12 AM
this ^^^ a blind man could see that the game was called one-sided your telling me that the Giants came into the game the second least penalized team and the league and all of the sudden they commit 15 penalties...

Sometimes that happens. The Redskins front confused Eli and Giants o-line and that led to the holding penalties. The Intentional Grounding was a good call too. We never saw the special teams penalties so I can't comment on those.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:12 AM
dude really no one wants to hear from a Redskins fan right now please take yourself to the smack talk sectionWhy do you have to explain everything in full detail...We know you guys won. CLAP, CLAP,CLAP..we are just saying the Giants made huge mistakes and some of the calls were questionable. Confrats. I hope we see you in the playoffs.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Sometimes that happens. The Redskins front confused Eli and Giants o-line and that led to the holding penalties. The Intentional Grounding was a good call too. We never saw the special teams penalties so I can't comment on those. on a crucial third down they call holding on locklear and it wasn't even close...Redskins were chop defenders feet out from under them the whole night and nothing called. We lost Locklear from that bs dirty crap.

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 01:14 AM
That's not what I meant.

I'm sick and tired of seeing someone like JPP being held, the refs and the commentators remaining oblivious to it, and then reading posts from people asking "where the **** was the flag."

If you're going to call holding, do it when both teams are doing it, and the Redskins were guilty of a few themselves.

I hear ya but I think that will always be the case. Lots of great defenders in this league are constantly held and JPP is now one of them. Those ST penalties just irked me with the frequency of how many we received. I don't recall the last time a team had 3 penalties on kickoffs. Grats to the Skins though for a hard fought victory.