PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys, Redskins, Giants Schedule the rest of the way.

NYfanatic
12-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Deadskins:
vs Ravens - The ravens will play them tough after getting beat by charlie batch. L
@ Browns - Yea... W
@Iggles - It is still a divisional game W
vs Boys - Well this could be a major game.. W
9-7

Cowgirls:
@ Bengals - tough team, we know L
vs steelers - Scary looking team the Steelers L
vs Saints - Once again a good team, most of the time L
@skins - A major game... L
6-10

Giants:
vs Saints - Bad team outside a dome. W
@ Falcons - Seem to barley squeak out wins against bad teams, Dont need wins a much, giants have their # W
@ Ravens - Mainly overrated, yes they can play great but they should have a playoff spot and not play hard W
vs Iggles - A bad team, I hope we can beat them this time W
11-5 I think 10-6 at worst. If the skins lose to the ravens we have a clear shot to the playoffs.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Anyone sane want to join this thread? Real discussion not "OMG WE LOST"

gmenfan0488
12-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Deadskins:
vs Ravens - The ravens will play them tough after getting beat by charlie batch. L
@ Browns - Yea... W
9-7

Cowgirls:
6-10

Giants:
@ Falcons - Seem to barley squeak out wins against bad teams, Dont need wins a much, giants have their # W
@ Ravens - Mainly overrated, yes they can play great but they should have a playoff spot and not play hard W
11-5 I think 10-6 at worst. If the skins lose to the ravens we have a clear shot to the playoffs.

We could beat them, but we could easily lose all four. not holding my breath.

miked1958
12-04-2012, 12:12 AM
I think it will come down to us having to beat philly to win div

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:13 AM
We could beat them, but we could easily lose all four. not holding my breath.
Just like a upset that the Browns beat the skins...who knows?
All i know is the boys look really like they are done. Bengals and Steelers two teams I wouldnt like to face right now.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I think it will come down to us having to beat philly to win div And.. a little help from the cowboys?!

gmenfan0488
12-04-2012, 12:14 AM
plus, Morris ran all over us, what do you think Brown's gonna do when we play philly?

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:16 AM
plus, Morris ran all over us, what do you think Brown's gonna do when we play philly?
Luckily Saints have no run game, Ravens and Falcons wont play us hard to avoid injury. Since they have playoff spots, But iggles...

GiantGremlin
12-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Just like a upset that the Browns beat the skins...who knows?
All i know is the boys look really like they are done. Bengals and Steelers two teams I wouldnt like to face right now.

I could see the Browns upsetting the Skins at home - teams are going to really start getting up for RGIII, and the Browns are better than what their record shows.

G-MENBK
12-04-2012, 12:19 AM

Brown is susceptible to fumbling the ball. That, and Foles doesn't run like Griffin.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
This week could be the major factor into the playoffs.
Saints are coming off a HUGE loss to the falcons ending their playoffs hopes. They have to travel up to NY on long rest. They will either have had too much time to think about the loss and play terribly, since their season is over, no reason to care. Or they show up for whatever reason. Giants ether respond by killing the saints onroute to a playoff run. The team will be bashed this whole week. Rg3 will be praised. Or play with no energy, the giant way since they lost a game..
Ravens are being bashed for losing to charlie batch, ovverated to say. RG3 and the skins will be praised. Too ****y. Ravens a vetern team might go into the skins and beat them. They will be angry and looking to beat up that other maryland team that everyone will say is the king now. This all could lead up to a big Ravens vs Giant game.

ANON837
12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
You're optimistic ill give you that much. If they keep trading field goals for touchdowns they will be home watching the playoffs. Tynes is getting way too much work. The saints and the falcons put up 7s with relative ease. They can go up top on any defense. Giants seem to have issues stopping the run so Rice may have a field day. And the Eagles seem to have Big Blues number. I say they go 1-3 down the stretch. I would hate to think this team misses the playoffs but it is a distinct possibility.

RoanokeFan
12-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Deadskins:
@ Browns - Yea... W
9-7

Cowgirls:
6-10

Giants:

Works for me. It's a little hard to see with all of the sky pieces falling around us, but.....

Overdrive92
12-04-2012, 12:28 AM
The Redskins are not going to lose to the Ravens. Trust me, they aren't. The Skins are going to win out. Baltimore is overrated. They barely beat Pittsburgh the first time and needed a ridiculous 4th & 29 run from Rice to beat San Diego.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:29 AM
The Redskins are not going to lose to the Ravens. Trust me, they aren't. The Skins are going to win out. Baltimore is overrated. They barely beat Pittsburgh the first time and needed a ridiculous 4th & 29 run from Rice to beat San Diego. They are but still are 9-3. The redskins will be over ****y I believe and a angry raven team will undo them.

Parademon
12-04-2012, 12:30 AM
With a 1 game lead, we have to go 2-2 & force both the Skins/Boys to go 3-1 just to tie us, then we'll have to see who wins the tiebreakers. 3-1 & we should win the division. 1-3 or worse, we will be the laughing stocks of the league for choking away the lead in Dec & having another annual 2nd half collapse.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 12:31 AM
With a 1 game lead, we have to go 2-2 & force both the Skins/Boys to go 3-1 just to tie us, then we'll have to see who wins the tiebreakers. 3-1 & we should win the division. 1-3 or worse, we will be the laughing stocks of the league for choking away the lead in Dec & having another annual 2nd half collapse. Maybe then Tom will retire.

Overdrive92
12-04-2012, 12:32 AM
With a 1 game lead, we have to go 2-2 & force both the Skins/Boys to go 3-1 just to tie us, then we'll have to see who wins the tiebreakers. 3-1 & we should win the division. 1-3 or worse, we will be the laughing stocks of the league for choking away the lead in Dec & having another annual 2nd half collapse.

If we finish with the same record as the Skins, they win on tiebreakers based off division record. I just ran it through the Playoff machine to figure that out.

So we NEED to finish with a better record than them.

hungrrrry
12-04-2012, 12:33 AM
We are likely going to need to win out...just by the way it is going...our division is breathing down our necks and our lead is thin...we control our destiny...well, thats what they say but with our coordinators, we may not

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
vSaints: I think we beat the Saints. 40 degree weather with a slight brees... yeah. Saints have no run game, if KP is healthy we can shut them down the way we did the packers with the 3 safety set. Thats why I was against bringing him in this week.
@Falcons: I think we CAN beat them too, though it wont be a blowout. (all bets are off if the league decides that Matt Ryan has ref protection though)... Offense has to show up to make it happen if that's the case.
@Ravens: Win. Ravens are tanking hard right now. Lose to DinoBatch, you can lose to anyone. Ray Rice is a serious threat, but Flacco isn't.
vEagles: Lose. They ALWAYS. ****ING. BEAT US. I'm sick of it now... can't wait for Reid to be gone so we can start beating them again...
9-7 to 10-6

Skins:
vRavens: Win: See above entry on ravens.
@Browns: Win
@Philly: Lose. Philly is going to try and run the division table... yeah they look terrible now, but they were terrible last year too and still went 5-1 in the division (and would have swept it had anyone known that Victor Cruz existed)
vDallas: Lose
8-8

Dallas:
@Cincy: Lose. AJ Green runs wild in that overrated secondary.
vPitt: Lose. Roflsburger comes back.
vSaints: Lose. Brees torches that overrated secondary.
@Skins: Win. (see above)
7-9