PDA

View Full Version : Any good DC's to look at in the offseason?

dnotch121
12-04-2012, 12:57 AM
We CAN NOT bring perry back. This guy has proven he can't adjust mid game. He is stubborn to switching things up. I want a DC that at least looks like he's watching the same game that is being played. I'm fed up with this guy.

VBGiantsFan
12-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Seriously. It's time to drop Osi and Tuck and pick up a 3-4 defensive coordinator. JPP can play well in a 3-4 no problem. We can figure out the rest. Our vaunted D-line got old.

gmenfan0488
12-04-2012, 01:20 AM
any good OC's who don't call runs at horrible times?

Buddy333
12-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Allowing 17 points to the hottest offense in the league is not bad. Kicking four field goals in the red zone and missing one is.

TheAnalyst
12-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Are you on crack? We held a great offense to 17 points. You like that offense we have? We run more this game then any other game vs a solid run d, and a NFL worst passing d. Gilbride is ******ed or wants us to lose.

L.T.56
12-04-2012, 01:23 AM
the defense needs some new talented players. tuck and osi are just not really good anymore. amukmara i think is a bust. he doesn't look good out there. they have noone that can stop the run well either.

hungrrrry
12-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Allowing 17 points to the hottest offense in the league is not bad. Kicking four field goals in the red zone and missing one is.Thankfully yes but it had nothing to do with our D-line which got run over all game

Buddy333
12-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Thankfully yes but it had nothing to do with our D-line which got run over all gameThey allowed 17 points. When your offense is in the red zone as much as their was and only scores 16 points that's why you lose games.

RoanokeFan
12-04-2012, 01:27 AM
We CAN NOT bring perry back. This guy has proven he can't adjust mid game. He is stubborn to switching things up. I want a DC that at least looks like he's watching the same game that is being played. I'm fed up with this guy.

We held an explosive offense to 17 points, seven of which they got on a fluke

dnotch121
12-04-2012, 01:29 AM
17 points yes. They did the same thing over n over. That is my point. Why should they change their play calling when pf keeps allowing them to have success. How about a safety spy? Something. Anything. Can't just let morris run on us like we're not even on the field.

giantsforce
12-04-2012, 01:32 AM
We held an explosive offense to 17 points, seven of which they got on a flukeAnd how did this contribute to the Giants winning the game? Oh wait.... we did not win but we did hold them to 17 points. WOW! I am impressed now! That is very satisfying!

giantsforce
12-04-2012, 01:35 AM
We CAN NOT bring perry back. This guy has proven he can't adjust mid game. He is stubborn to switching things up. I want a DC that at least looks like he's watching the same game that is being played. I'm fed up with this guy.How about we bring in a great HC for starters who will bring in great assistants? Obviously TC is done being lucky.

Diamondring
12-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Are you on crack? We held a great offense to 17 points. You like that offense we have? We run more this game then any other game vs a solid run d, and a NFL worst passing d. Gilbride is ******ed or wants us to lose.Maybe that was the call of the owner called by the NFL to put fans in the seats. I'm just joking but then again.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:37 AM
No PF should not be fired what's wrong with you guys....we don't have any fast linebackers we have to address that in the draft or ever time we play Washington it will be a struggle.

egyptian420
12-04-2012, 01:38 AM
I hope there's a DC we can get that could help us not get penalized on offense and also do something about our RT position. If there's someone out there that can do that, we need to get him and Fast.

Eliscruzzz
12-04-2012, 01:39 AM
the defense needs some new talented players. tuck and osi are just not really good anymore. amukmara i think is a bust. he doesn't look good out there. they have noone that can stop the run well either.Sorry LT but Prince has been our best corner all season and one of the best in the league so saying he is a bust is just wrong....

Ballllinnnnnnn
12-04-2012, 01:57 AM
the defense needs some new talented players. tuck and osi are just not really good anymore. amukmara i think is a bust. he doesn't look good out there. they have noone that can stop the run well either.So, you don't watch the games ..

Ballllinnnnnnn
12-04-2012, 01:58 AM
I hope there's a DC we can get that could help us not get penalized on offense and also do something about our RT position. If there's someone out there that can do that, we need to get him and Fast.Post of the year

gmenfan0488
12-04-2012, 03:21 AM
So, you don't watch the games ..

Yup. Amukumara would be our best corner...herpderp.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Prince is FAR better than that dip**** webster. New Linebackers (and maybe a corner) are how we fix our defense. Oh, and giving Tracy and Ojomo their time on the line.

PF doesn't need replacing, Killdrive does.