PDA

View Full Version : New York Field Goal Giants

nycisgreat
12-04-2012, 01:00 AM
The coaching staff did a bad job on both sides of the ball. KG is an absolute moron. Running when he should pass. He was hell bent on running the ball in the second half. The skins defense get gashed in passing yards, but KG out smarted himself again. His play calling is just bad.

It is clear that KG probably will not get another shot a coaching in the NFL, so he will be around for a very very longtime. With all the success he has had with the Giants. Now I understand why he gets overlooked for HC jobs. 2x SB winning OC. When was the last you heard of an OC who helped a team with 2 SB and not get offered a job. Professional or Collegiate.

If this field goal business persist, you might as well call the season over. No team is going to win anything like that. Fewell thinks. He is the worst with adjustments.

mike kennedy
12-04-2012, 01:27 AM
" I represent that statement"!
Gilbride+3

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 01:30 AM
That has a nice ring to it actually. If I was an up and coming kicker from the college ranks, I'd want a chance to join the New York Giants lol.

giantsforce
12-04-2012, 01:46 AM
The coaching staff did a bad job on both sides of the ball. KG is an absolute moron. Running when he should pass. He was hell bent on running the ball in the second half. The skins defense get gashed in passing yards, but KG out smarted himself again. His play calling is just bad.

It is clear that KG probably will not get another shot a coaching in the NFL, so he will be around for a very very longtime. With all the success he has had with the Giants. Now I understand why he gets overlooked for HC jobs. 2x SB winning OC. When was the last you heard of an OC who helped a team with 2 SB and not get offered a job. Professional or Collegiate.

If this field goal business persist, you might as well call the season over. No team is going to win anything like that. Fewell thinks. He is the worst with adjustments.And how about the HC? I guess he is just a bystander.

mike kennedy
12-04-2012, 01:46 AM
" I represent that statement"!
Gilbride+3

egyptian420
12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Don't know how I managed to laugh the way I'm feeling right now, but somehow this thread title did it.

Thank God I have Tynes on my fantasy team, he's leading the league in fantasy points for a kicker and has been all year. This is actually really pathetic for us.

P_Simms_#11
12-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Great thread title.