PDA

View Full Version : Petition to get Reese out of here

Tmurda1984
12-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Its alarming to see a 6th round pick outplay David Wilson like this. Its not even close. Wilson is having trouble taking snaps away from Lumpkin. This guy has bust written all over him and its Reese fault. Our offensive tackle depth is terrible, and Keith Rivers is a joke in a Giants uniform. Reese almost let Blackburn get away from us again, thanks to all the injuries and his great ability to have this team against the cap, he was able to sign Blackburn. Blackburn is the Giants best linebacker. Does Reese even pay attention to the hardworking players instead of guys who run a nice 40 time or a workout warrior? Something tells me that Reese liked David Wilson more than Doug Martin because of Wilson's 40 time. Get this sorry GM out of here, we will be tight against the cap next year...and Eli will lose one of his great receivers.

Rudyy
12-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Ok, this post is idiotic.
The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.

NYfanatic
12-04-2012, 01:05 AM
I wouldnt boot out Reese o no.

BlueReign
12-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Out play? Outplay? He got4 carries you momo

Broadway Blue
12-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.

X2

He sure does

Tmurda1984
The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.

Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.

Giantterp
Not sure if you are getting any takers. Reese is clearly not the issue...

Sarcasman
Great idea. Maybe Tannenbaum will be available!

gmenfan0488
+1

Rudyy
12-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.Even if Wilson was a bad pick, you're going to call it quits on him for one bad pick?

NYGFaninILL
Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.

Wilson didn't get a chance because Bardshaw ran for 100 yards with under 24 carries...

nycisgreat

+1111

NWKEffectElement
12-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Reese's ex at it again.

Tmurda1984
12-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Even if Wilson was a bad pick, you're going to call it quits on him for one bad pick?

Its not even one bad pick. Its being tight against the cap each and every year. Its Eli losing weapons like Boss, Smith, Manningham, Ballard...every single year and we might lose Nicks or Cruz. Its not drafting a offensive linemen in day one of the draft since he's been here. Its destroying chemistry actually. When you think of great QBs they always had one consistent go to guy. For Eli Manning, its been Burress, Toomer, Smith, Shockey, and now Nicks and Cruz....its ridiculous, the guy is a 9 year vet.

Cloud57
12-04-2012, 01:13 AM
This thread is stupid, I think Reese drafted an excellent 3rd string RB in David Wilson

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Its not even one bad pick. Its being tight against the cap each and every year. Its Eli losing weapons like Boss, Smith, Manningham, Ballard...every single year and we might lose Nicks or Cruz. Its not drafting a offensive linemen in day one of the draft since he's been here. Its destroying chemistry actually. When you think of great QBs they always had one consistent go to guy. For Eli Manning, its been Burress, Toomer, Smith, Shockey, and now Nicks and Cruz....its ridiculous, the guy is a 9 year vet.

You do realize that doing a great job drafting players and finding those diamonds in the rough like Cruz and Bradshaw is the reason you are tight against the cap. You develop your guys into good players and they are going to want more money. Its as simple as that.

TrueBlue2180
12-04-2012, 01:20 AM

Which great QB's do you think of that had on consistent guy to go to? Montana to Rice? Aikman to Irving? Bradshaw to Swan? This was all pre-free agency. Free agency has changed the game completely. The only guy I can think of recently who had one guy for a long time was Peyton and Marvin Harrison. Has Brady had one guy? Nope. Rothliseberger certainly hasn't. Brees throws to everyone.

It's just not the way things work. Boss and Smith? That really hurt them last season, and both those guys are just dominating right now (cue the red font). Reese is one of the best GM's in the game, period.

LT_Hits
12-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Though Wilson's future in this league is iffy if he continues to get blown up with a big hit whenever I've seen him run the rock BUT this thread is super dumb calling for Reese to get fired. Not every player is going to man up in the NFL. And some players like a Cruz or even a Romo can come in undrafted and be complete stars in this league. The Giants need for Eli to step it up a bit, Eli had 2 misjudged bombs that would have been TDs

eddygoombah
12-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Lesse... 2 Superbowl Victories in 4 years

Yeah... fire that A-hole!

OP must be a troll.

Buddy333
12-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Petition to get rid of a great GM denied.

Tmurda1984
12-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Cruz was not drafted by us....Cruz just happened to flourish in our system with a great QB. Cruz was undraft and picked up by the Jets. Cruz still continues to drop passes that hit he clearly in the damn hands. Bradshaw is decent, but a fumbling machine and walking injury report. Nicks was looking good, but still hasnt reached the top tier receivers...hes always hurt and drops huge ones too. Gilbride is getting these guys open...too bad we can not catch a cold...but I guess that Gilbride's fault as well.

Eli Manning would be soooo much better if he actually had a line, running backs who could catch and not fumble, and receivers that stay consistent. It has to be hard looking a new targets each year because your GM loses weapons each year for you. He drafts a bum like Wilson who has the elusiveness of Ron Dayne. This guy runs into a defender and gets smacked....I thought a running back was suppose to make defenders miss.

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Cruz was not drafted by us....Cruz just happened to flourish in our system with a great QB. Cruz was undraft and picked up by the Jets. Cruz still continues to drop passes that hit he clearly in the damn hands. Bradshaw is decent, but a fumbling machine and walking injury report. Nicks was looking good, but still hasnt reached the top tier receivers...hes always hurt and drops huge ones too. Gilbride is getting these guys open...too bad we can not catch a cold...but I guess that Gilbride's fault as well.

Eli Manning would be soooo much better if he actually had a line, running backs who could catch and not fumble, and receivers that stay consistent. It has to be hard looking a new targets each year because your GM loses weapons each year for you. He drafts a bum like Wilson who has the elusiveness of Ron Dayne. This guy runs into a defender and gets smacked....I thought a running back was suppose to make defenders miss.

Giants are the team that found Cruz and signed him that is what Reese does. And the Jets never had Cruz that is a common misconception.

TrueBlue2180
12-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Giants are the team that found Cruz and signed him that is what Reese does. And the Jets never had Cruz that is a common misconception.

I didn't even know anyone thought Cruz had anything to do with the Jets. Odd rumor.

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 01:35 AM
I didn't even know anyone thought Cruz had anything to do with the Jets. Odd rumor.

It was a random rumor that came out after the game that Cruz had against them in the preseason. I have no idea how it came about.

giantsforce
12-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.Hmmm. I wonder why our coach cannot do that!

Marvelousmik
12-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Its not even one bad pick. Its being tight against the cap each and every year. Its Eli losing weapons like Boss, Smith, Manningham, Ballard...

You're letting your anger toward this loss cloud your judgement. We let smith go and replaced him with cruz. We replaced boss with ballard who played better than boss. We now replaced ballard with bennett who has played solid so far. I would have liked it for mannnigham to stay but give it some time.

Right now you just need a snickers. You're not yourself when you're angry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixNh9L7G5M

M00KIE
12-04-2012, 03:26 AM
What can you say to this...? Nothing nice...

BMW
12-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Reese is a big reason why we won two Super bowls in the first place.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Reese is a big reason why we won two Super bowls in the first place.

Accorsi is the mastermind behind the first. Reese definitely got us the second though...

And I don't want him gone by any means... I want Killdrive gone though... I'm pretty sure TC could bench Killdrive for Ask Madden whenever he gets so vanilla like this.

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 04:41 AM
he got 4carries becuase stunk with his 4carries..lol Hes had 19carries for 32yrds outside of the garbage time play against the browns and niners.. Thats pathetic! Add in costly fumble and a couple of easy drops, and thats why he isn't playing.. All players like Alfred Morris have to shine in limited opp's to keep getting chances.. Thats how it works.. They don't just come in and get tons of carries untill they finally do well.. If there lucky enough to get a game where they get a ton of carries, they beter do something with it, or people will say, thats why hes a 5th or 7th rder or whatever..

Again, 19carries 32yrds and fumble and drops is why Wilson isn't playing, and nothing more...

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 04:44 AM
Reese is a brilliant GM.. Every GM misses on draft picks, its the way it goes.. If David Wilson stinks his entire career, it dosen't change guys like Kevin Boss, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kenny Phillips, Steve Smith, Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Will Beatty, Jake Ballard, Kevin Boothe, Sean Locklear..etc, being good additons via draft, UDF, FA'cy, and etc...

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 04:45 AM
Reese didn't give into whiney OSI, which is also another huge plus in the book of Reese...

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 04:47 AM
I'm more mad about not trading for Tony Gonzalez when we had a chance.. I knew he had plenty in the tank, and would open up our WR's so much more, and be a 7-10 td a yr redzone threat.. I remmber how many people on here disagreed with that as well.. Thats a move Reese should of made, and bothers me more then David Wilson.. As much as i wanted Cordy Glenn over David Wilson, a bad draft pick happens to everyone..

CDN_G-FAN
12-04-2012, 07:55 AM
we do need to FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!!

we're leading the division with the hardest schedule in the NFL.

FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!! THIS IS THE APOCOLYPSE !!!!!!!!! THE END IS NEAR !!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

DaKraken
12-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Great idea. Maybe Tannenbaum will be available!

POTY - hilarious!

This thread title/topic might take the cake as the most absurd ever.

Imgrate
12-04-2012, 08:17 AM
our 7th round rb didn't look too bad last night. I wonder who drafted that guy.

Buddy333
12-04-2012, 08:25 AM
This thread is great.

Redeyejedi
12-04-2012, 08:43 AM
The OP wants to get rid of Reese and has no idea of what players the Giants dug out.

giantscolombia
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
I agree with Rudyy... this post is a little bit too far. We lost, it sucks but chill out dude lol

giantscolombia
12-04-2012, 09:13 AM
we do need to FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!!

we're leading the division with the hardest schedule in the NFL.

FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!! THIS IS THE APOCOLYPSE !!!!!!!!! THE END IS NEAR !!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

OMG maybe they did it on purpose b/c Dec 21st is around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conspiracy? or reality?