PDA

View Full Version : Despite confused defense, penalties, miscues we still could have won

ggrammas
12-04-2012, 01:26 AM
We had good drives in the first half- especially in the run game- But we have got to be aggressive in the red zone to score TD's instead of FG's - it is all about creative play callng- I saw little play action- - all shotcgun passes and weak draws or runs up the middle which were stuffed- in the 2d half - One poster was right- Killdrive is trash without Eli who made tight throws to sustain drives in 1st half.
I don't know why TC does not wake up to this inept OC and get some effective play selection when it counts in the red zone -

giantsforce
12-04-2012, 01:39 AM
We had good drives in the first half- especially in the run game- But we have got to be aggressive in the red zone to score TD's instead of FG's - it is all about creative play callng- I saw little play action- - all shotcgun passes and weak draws or runs up the middle which were stuffed- in the 2d half - One poster was right- Killdrive is trash without Eli who made tight throws to sustain drives in 1st half.
I don't know why TC does not wake up to this inept OC and get some effective play selection when it counts in the red zone -Because TC is just as inept.

nycisgreat
12-04-2012, 01:44 AM
You're right. Thank KG prowess running the ball in the second half. He set up Eli with to many 3nd and long. The Skin out executed our offense. It was like they were in our huddle in the 4th qtr, or was it just predictable KG play calling.

joemorrisforprez
12-04-2012, 02:11 AM
I don't know why TC does not wake up to this inept OC and get some effective play selection when it counts in the red zone -

Eli definitely made the most of Killdrive's low percentage play calling.

Like you said, very little playaction, no screens I can remember, very few short routes.

Killdrive drives me ****ing nuts sometimes......he's got Wilson running between the tackles, instead of getting him on the edges or in space in the flat where he can use his quickness.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Just one Play-action off Wilson, and Nicks or Bennett could have run completely unchecked downfield. Instant TD. Not cruz though, he's been dropping tons of passes lately...

ozzie0075
12-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Because TC is just as inept.

Come on this is just stupid.

bearbryant
12-04-2012, 02:28 AM
So typical of Mr. Kildrive. Who wanted him for a HC. Please call them and make an offer. Don't forget why Kildrive is here: He was the hacket man when either it was TC getting fired or making kildrive the OC. He has the job because he knows tommy