PDA

View Full Version : How long was the missed field goal?

DemandedAce
12-04-2012, 01:53 AM
I was at the game and can't find it anywhere

Overdrive92
12-04-2012, 01:53 AM
43 yarder. Not really Tynes' fault. More DeOssie's fault for an ABYSMAL snap.

bearbryant
12-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Yes the snap wasn't perfect but it got to weatherfords hands, he put it down on the spot and BINGO: WIDE LEFT

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 02:03 AM
ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..

GiantRoc
12-04-2012, 02:15 AM
[QUOTE=nycsportzfan;603058]ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..[/

He has been very consistent under 50. He missed one. It happens. More TDs would help a hell of a lot more than another kicker.

GiantWarfare
12-04-2012, 02:20 AM
If it wasn't for Tynes we'd probably be under 500. As pathetic and as embarrassing as it sounds, he's our offensive MVP. I think Tynes is the man but I seriously am tired of seeing him trot out onto to the field.

GiantRoc
12-04-2012, 02:23 AM
If it wasn't for Tynes we'd probably be under 500. As pathetic and as embarrassing as it sounds, he's our offensive MVP. I think Tynes is the man but I seriously am tired of seeing him trot out onto to the field.

I'd like to see him a lot for PATs

gmen0820
12-04-2012, 02:26 AM
That didn't cost us the game. I know many simpletons will just add three points to our score and by that 1st grade math we "win", but a FG changes the whole complexion. We don't know what turns ensue, all we know is that our team **** the bed in a few critical points of the game.

GiantWarfare
12-04-2012, 02:26 AM
I'd like to see him a lot for PATs

Yea I wish but unfortunately PATs means touchdowns and we are allergic to touchdowns...

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 02:31 AM
[QUOTE=nycsportzfan;603058]ya there was talk about the snap, but Weatherford got it down in time.. I don't trust tynes.. Hes pretty good from 40 and inside, but u start getting him back where NFL kickers should be defined, and hes just avg, and u never know what 2 expect..[/

He has been very consistent under 50. He missed one. It happens. More TDs would help a hell of a lot more than another kicker. I don't trust em.. I only trust em from up to about 41-44 yrds. Anything after that, i don't trust em, even on the 41-44 and under ones, i feel nervous when he kicks.. Hes not the kinda kicker i feel will nail the kick as soon as he setting up for it...

Harooni
12-04-2012, 02:36 AM
That didn't cost us the game. I know many simpletons will just add three points to our score and by that 1st grade math we "win", but a FG changes the whole complexion. We don't know what turns ensue, all we know is that our team **** the bed in a few critical points of the game. agreed

nycsportzfan
12-04-2012, 02:52 AM
That didn't cost us the game. I know many simpletons will just add three points to our score and by that 1st grade math we "win", but a FG changes the whole complexion. We don't know what turns ensue, all we know is that our team **** the bed in a few critical points of the game. agreed, but it certainly didn't help.. ALso, same reason u say "many diffrent things could've occured after" , is the same reason that the FG could of been the diffrence in the game.. U just don't know.. The only thing that is 100pct for certain, is it would've helped and given us alot better chance at winning this game.. THat is certain..

gmen0820
12-04-2012, 02:57 AM
agreed, but it certainly didn't help.. ALso, same reason u say "many diffrent things could've occured after" , is the same reason that the FG could of been the diffrence in the game.. U just don't know.. The only thing that is 100pct for certain, is it would've helped and given us alot better chance at winning this game.. THat is certain..Yes, definitely