PDA

View Full Version : Are you surprised we lost this game?

RagingBlue
12-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Seriously, are you surprised? This is what the NY Giants do, nothing will change. Hopefully, we make the playoffs and go on another magical run. Eventually the magic will run out. Hopefully, not this year. They like to make their own lives more difficult. Patriots blow teams out in the regular season, but still can't win the big one, especially if they are facing the NY Giants. :)

Overdrive92
12-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Not surprised.

I was just hopeful that the "PLAY LIKE CHAMPIONS!!" motto was going to last for more than a game.

Rudyy
12-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Yes and no. Yes because how are we back to square one? All of that momentum died in a week. Not surprised because it's the Giants.

RagingBlue
12-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Not surprised.

I was just hopeful that the "PLAY LIKE CHAMPIONS!!" motto was going to last for more than a game.

Me too. At least it was a good high for a week. Back to same old, same old.

joemorrisforprez
I'm not surprised....I knew this was going to be a tough one.

Mix in a few hometown calls, a lot of penalties, and a crappy snap......Giants probably left anywhere between 9 and 21 points out there tonight. If the Giants had played smart football out there, they would have won.

The defense played on their heels the entire evening.....the mediocre linebacking was once again exposed.

But the goats horns go on the offense.....say what you want about Fewell's scheme, but if someone told me before the game that the Redskins would be held to 17 points, I would have liked our chances.

The offense made too many drive-killing penalties.

And damn, tonight would have been a good night for Jacquian Williams to be healthy.

P_Simms_#11
I think it's great that brave young guy got his wish, but why does this team need to have outside people to motivate them to win games?

TomCat_FIN
12-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Seriously, are you surprised? This is what the NY Giants do, nothing will change. Hopefully, we make the playoffs and go on another magical run. Eventually the magic will run out. Hopefully, not this year. They like to make their own lives more difficult. Patriots blow teams out in the regular season, but still can't win the big one, especially if they are facing the NY Giants. :)

Yep. Don't be surprised if they pound the Saints, Falcons and the Ravens out of the stadium and then lose to the Eagles in the last game, still making the playoffs and that's when all the fun begins.

Cloud57
12-04-2012, 02:00 AM
nope that's why I'm not really upset, it's not worth it

inexorably
12-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Nope, not surprised.
Nothing about this team surprises me. Getting blown out by the ****ing bungles... nope didn't surprise me. Blowing out green bay and san fran... nope didn't surprise me.

This team is completely unpredictable... they're predictable in their unpredictability.

The only thing you can ever count on with modern day Big Blue is that you can never predict what team is going to show up and play. You might as well flip a coin and let random chance decide because its about the same.

RagingBlue
12-04-2012, 02:05 AM
nope that's why I'm not really upset, it's not worth it

Me too, I'm not falling for it this time. I really hate Monday Night games too. Enough of these games already.

ashleymarie
12-04-2012, 02:07 AM
No. I gave the Giants a 50/50 at best. I'm saddened but not shocked.

joemorrisforprez
Yep. Don't be surprised if they pound the Saints, Falcons and the Ravens out of the stadium and then lose to the Eagles in the last game, still making the playoffs and that's when all the fun begins.

Of all the remaining games, I've got the Philly game as a lock for the Giants to lose.

Killdrive blows against the Eagles.

Buddy333
No

RagingBlue
12-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Of all the remaining games, I've got the Philly game as a lock for the Giants to lose.

Killdrive blows against the Eagles.

No doubt. The NY Giants will show up like they are going to win just by showing up. And the Eagles will play that game like it is their Superbowl. Just like the Bengals.

ANON837
12-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Surprised? No. Actually expected it. Washington runs the ball well and the Giants can't stop the run. I hated laying money against Big Blue but the writing was on the wall. They have their work cut out for them. With their remaining schedule they could easily go 1-3 and possibly miss the playoffs. Or they could easily go 3-1 and possibly ride in to a first round bye. Hard to figure these guys out.

TheEnigma
12-04-2012, 02:25 AM
When that RG3 fumble TD occurred, I had a gut feeling that the Skins would come away with the victory. Those sort of freak plays don't even happen in a 2 season span and it's just demoralizing.

PennState1
12-04-2012, 02:31 AM
The problem we will have against the Eagles is Bryce Brown. We HAVE to figure out how to stop the damn run!!!

gmenfan0488
12-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Honestly, i'm not that shocked.

Marvelousmik
12-04-2012, 03:11 AM
i actually had us losing this game. i would have been a little surprised if we won

M00KIE
12-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Not surprised one bit. In fact, I pretty much expected it.

poppa smurph
12-04-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm not surprised....I knew this was going to be a tough one.Mix in a few hometown calls, a lot of penalties, and a crappy snap......Giants probably left anywhere between 9 and 21 points out there tonight. If the Giants had played smart football out there, they would have won.The defense played on their heels the entire evening.....the mediocre linebacking was once again exposed.But the goats horns go on the offense.....say what you want about Fewell's scheme, but if someone told me before the game that the Redskins would be held to 17 points, I would have liked our chances.The offense made too many drive-killing penalties.And damn, tonight would have been a good night for Jacquian Williams to be healthy.was thinking the same thing about Williams, his speed would've helped out on a couple drives.on the flip side though, I feel like the giants didn't open up the play book offensively, as in they stuck with the running game for a reason.the redskins on the other hand, gave us a much better look at their offence, which hopefully, pays dividends come playoff time.

BillTheGreek
12-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I expected More, but Typical Giants !

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjlNj6AvxGaPwziw52R-UuOJQqg4cz4V1vhZ3xjFlb1VNlXsNi6Q