PDA

View Full Version : How Many

BuffyBlueII
12-04-2012, 02:21 AM
dropped passes are acceptable?

If our receivers catch the passes it is a much different game. No, I am not talking about circus catches but catches that are perfectly thrown.

How many times do we lose games because of this?

I understand how folks want tom put down Eli Manning but damn, do we really need to lead NFL every year in dropped passes?

I bELIeve.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 02:26 AM
I noticed Jernigan in the slot on a number of plays... maybe the coaches are starting to lose faith in Cruz...

GiantWarfare
12-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Cruz drops a gimmie in just about every game these days

L.T.56
12-04-2012, 02:27 AM
cruz drops passes cause he's already looking down the field before he makes sure he catches the ball.

BuffyBlueII
12-04-2012, 03:00 AM
I understand that folks are going to state it is Eli’s fault but in all reality it is not.

I ask you, how many perfectly thrown passes that are dropped by Receivers are acceptable?

gmen0820
12-04-2012, 03:04 AM
I hardly come onto this board like I would previously, so I'm just wondering why everyone has seemed to turn on Cruz all of a sudden.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 03:05 AM
Because he forgot how to catch the damn ball even if it hits him right on the numbers... always looking downfield. This whole season he's been doing that...

Rusty192
12-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Cruz dropped one ball this game that would not have made it past the sticks anyway. I'd rather him do that than drop the long bomb play.

Eli and the receivers weren't the reason we lost.

L.T.56
12-04-2012, 03:11 AM
settling for field goals instead of touch downs in the redzone is why we lost. if they would've turned atleast one of those field goal attempts into a touchdown they would have won.

Toadofsteel
12-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Cruz dropped one ball this game that would not have made it past the sticks anyway. I'd rather him do that than drop the long bomb play.

Eli and the receivers weren't the reason we lost.

It was something on offense. 16 points is pitiful. Defense did their job, held 17 points (would have been 14 if the fumble didnt miraculously bounce the way it did).

If all the "DONT FIRE KILLDRIVE HES THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE" guys are right, then its on the players... otherwise, ****in fire Killdrive...