PDA

View Full Version : Did our linebackers overplay the run last night?

Jahh
12-04-2012, 08:59 AM
RGIII hardly has to make a contested throw in this league. Time and time again the middle of the field is wide open because they linebackers bite all the way up. How many other teams played the Skins that way? It doesn't seem too difficult to make the throws he's asked to make.

Will we have to upgrade our linebacker talent to keep up with RGIII over the next 10 years?

giantscolombia
12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
RGIII hardly has to make a contested throw in this league. Time and time again the middle of the field is wide open because they linebackers bite all the way up. How many other teams played the Skins that way? It doesn't seem too difficult to make the throws he's asked to make.

Will we have to upgrade our linebacker talent to keep up with RGIII over the next 10 years?
that last play where Garcon got the first down... i nearly threw up. i could not believe we bit that hard... it was our three Lb's that nearly came onto the backfield... disgusting

Jahh
12-04-2012, 09:10 AM
that last play where Garcon got the first down... i nearly threw up. i could not believe we bit that hard... it was our three Lb's that nearly came onto the backfield... disgusting

Same thing w/ two minutes left at the end of the first half. He literally has bus size holes to throw through.

Zaggs
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
If the corners were jamming at the line, it would not have been so bad. But the linebacking corp has not been stellar this season.

Jahh
12-04-2012, 09:14 AM
If the corners were jamming at the line, it would not have been so bad. But the linebacking corp has not been stellar this season.

Not to take anything away from Blackburn but when we are stoked about his play you know our corp is terrible.

Tribigblu
12-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Don't have any linebackers ... A strong area of need ... Maybe Jerry will take that seriously this year in the off season