PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys doing?

buddy33
12-22-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm talking about the Giants players. They are falling for the Jets trash talking. This is not the Giants game. Why can't they follow their coaches lead and just let it play out on Saturday?

A lot of people are asking who is at fault on this team. The players don't listen to their coach. TC is not a cheerleader and he is 100% correct that talk is cheap. The way this team has been playing, 1-5 over their last 6 games, they should not be saying anything.

The Jets controlled this part of the game. Hopefully the Giants can win the real game.

buddy33
12-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Anyone remember the Titans game last year? TC told the players that the Titans play dirty and are known for instigating and drawing PF calls. What happened? The players did not listen and fell for their tactics. With all this trash talking I hope this team listens to their coach and I hope they keep their cool. Let the Jets talk and let them get the flags.

miked1958
12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm talking about the Giants players. They are falling for the Jets trash talking. This is not the Giants game. Why can't they follow their coaches lead and just let it play out on Saturday?

A lot of people are asking who is at fault on this team. The players don't listen to their coach. TC is not a cheerleader and he is 100% correct that talk is cheap. The way this team has been playing, 1-5 over their last 6 games, they should not be saying anything.

The Jets controlled this part of the game. Hopefully the Giants can win the real game.
I would rather we rip them on the field then rip them verbally anyday