PDA

View Full Version : And this is why I *hate* the Jets

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-22-2011, 07:42 PM
To me, they're like the Mets, or even somewhat like Boston. They have no class, all they do is trash talk and make idiotic comments before almost every game. To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

The only thing Holmes remembers about Cruz is the pre-season? Either he's a liar, or a moron (we already know he's a jackass from his behavioral problem mishap on the Mike'D Up show).

Cruz has more receptions, yards and only one less TD reception than Plaxico and Holmes. In receptions, he almost has as much as the both of them combined, so those comments are pretty asinine.

As I'm a bigger football fan, I'd have to say that I hate the Jets more than I do the Red Sox. The Jets never shut up, and it's gotten worse every year. How can the Jets even have the audacity to trash talk after they were dominated for 60 mins against the Eagles? There was never a time where they were in it. Hell, even down by two scores after a TD, Holmes proceeded to dance in the endzone with his stupid "airplane" taunt. Last I checked, when your team hasn't shown up, the last thing you want to do is dance in the end zone when you have a lot of catching up to do.

If the Giants don't dominate the Jets in this game, I really don't see them making a long run in the playoffs. You have a team with no history, playing in YOUR stadium, YOUR same state, talking trash like they're Super Bowl contenders. You don't keep the game close, you just punch them in the mouth.

mattpl908
12-22-2011, 07:59 PM
I hate them bsc

mattpl908
12-22-2011, 08:02 PM
sorry i was writing my previous comment on my tablet and it froze and posted the message..anyway back to the post.. i hate the jets bc all of them talk like they run the whole tri state . i just wish for once come saturday the gmen blow them out and round house kick them in the face

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Yep, they are the little brothers and need to stop acting like the big one. What have they done since 1969 beside being a mediocre franchise? Mets and Nets are the same. All 2nd rate not in the top ten at best 15-20 out of 32/30 franchises that until they win a few championships shouldnt talk.

Gmen2005
12-22-2011, 08:12 PM
I never had any problem with them until Rex Ryan came to town. He has made me hate that team.

bigbluegmenfan
12-22-2011, 08:15 PM
I never had any problem with them until Rex Ryan came to town. He has made me hate that team.
</P>

Feel exactly the same way. I thought I could only hate the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. Rex has put the Jets in the same category. If we dont make the playoffs, Ill be reduced to rooting hard against any of these remaining teams. </P>

NWKEffectElement
12-22-2011, 08:31 PM
I hear you brother, but how can we afford to talk? The redskins swept us. THE MF REDSKINS!!!! And beat the snot out of us both games.

NWKEffectElement
12-22-2011, 08:32 PM

Me too.

King Sully
12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
*To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

Lmao.

King Sully
12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
*To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

Lmao.

fourth&forever
12-22-2011, 10:17 PM
The Jests have "Big Blue envy"

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 11:58 PM
*To me, they're like the Mets, or even somewhat like Boston. They have no class, all they do is trash talk and make idiotic comments before almost every game. To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

*The only thing Holmes remembers about Cruz is the pre-season? Either he's a liar, or a moron (we already know he's a jackass from his behavioral problem mishap on the Mike'D Up show).

*Cruz has more receptions, yards and only one less TD reception than Plaxico and Holmes. In receptions, he almost has as much as the both of them combined, so those comments are pretty asinine.

*As I'm a bigger football fan, I'd have to say that I hate the Jets more than I do the Red Sox. The Jets never shut up, and it's gotten worse every year. How can the Jets even have the audacity to trash talk after they were dominated for 60 mins against the Eagles? There was never a time where they were in it. Hell, even down by two scores after a TD, Holmes proceeded to dance in the endzone with his stupid "airplane" taunt. Last I checked, when your team hasn't shown up, the last thing you want to do is dance in the end zone when you have a lot of catching up to do.

*If the Giants don't dominate the Jets in this game, I really don't see them making a long run in the playoffs. You have a team with no history, playing in YOUR stadium, YOUR same state, talking trash like they're Super Bowl contenders. You don't keep the game close, you just punch them in the mouth.

Haha, I feel ya bro... great post. I hope the Giants show up Saturday.

zigwontdieNYG
12-23-2011, 12:08 AM
"diabetic buzz lightyear lookin coach"

him and rob would make one hell of a tagteam..

THE RYANERS

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-23-2011, 02:39 AM
</p>

I thought I could only hate the Cowboys</p> http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/195639-1/Football-golf-cart-bowling.gif

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 07:51 AM
It seems odd, but I hate the Cowboys/Eagles/Redskins...But respect them somewhat as opponents/rivals, etc... The Jets however...I just really, really hate with a passion like deep down want to punch someone hatred and I have no idea where it even comes from. I felt that way long before Rex was there too. He just makes it worse.

BklynBlue
12-23-2011, 08:23 AM

+1

NJ10
12-23-2011, 08:39 AM

+1

Same here.

They oviously have an inferiority complex being the little brother in NY. The has and always will be Big Blue's town.

Any they are just a classless organization. With his damn foot fetish videos, that whole fiasco with the trainer tripping a player on a punt return, ect..

Captain Chaos
12-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Jets, Mets, Nets....who cares, they all stink!

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 09:52 AM
</p>

Feel exactly the same way. I thought I could only hate the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. Rex has put the Jets in the same category. If we dont make the playoffs, Ill be reduced to rooting hard against any of these remaining teams. </p>

lucky for me i have complete ****** bag jets fans as friends

my hate has been strong forever

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Jets, Mets, Nets....who cares, they all stink!

:(

Not the nets

Roosevelt
12-23-2011, 11:18 AM
The Jets, Mets and Nets are too irrelevant to get upset over.

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Meh I reserve hatred for only one New Yorkteam. Any and everything skankee. Gooooooooooo Boston.

GameTime
12-23-2011, 11:29 AM
never liked the Jets....</P>

the fansseem to have this ignorant arrogance about them. That has been amplified by Rex Ryan now.</P>

I know they're are many ignorant Giants fans too but I where I dismeiss them I hold the same type of jets fan accountable for that.....</P>

Either way.....**** the Jets......</P>

funkybudda
12-23-2011, 11:33 AM
To me, they're like the Mets, or even somewhat like Boston. They have no class, all they do is trash talk and make idiotic comments before almost every game. To top it off, they have a diabetic Buzz Lightyear lookin' coach named Rex Ryan who predicts a Super Bowl win after every failure of a season.

The only thing Holmes remembers about Cruz is the pre-season? Either he's a liar, or a moron (we already know he's a jackass from his behavioral problem mishap on the Mike'D Up show).

Cruz has more receptions, yards and only one less TD reception than Plaxico and Holmes. In receptions, he almost has as much as the both of them combined, so those comments are pretty asinine.

As I'm a bigger football fan, I'd have to say that I hate the Jets more than I do the Red Sox. The Jets never shut up, and it's gotten worse every year. How can the Jets even have the audacity to trash talk after they were dominated for 60 mins against the Eagles? There was never a time where they were in it. Hell, even down by two scores after a TD, Holmes proceeded to dance in the endzone with his stupid "airplane" taunt. Last I checked, when your team hasn't shown up, the last thing you want to do is dance in the end zone when you have a lot of catching up to do.

If the Giants don't dominate the Jets in this game, I really don't see them making a long run in the playoffs. You have a team with no history, playing in YOUR stadium, YOUR same state, talking trash like they're Super Bowl contenders. You don't keep the game close, you just punch them in the mouth.

How can you compare Jets to Mets? As much as it is tough for me to admit, they are THE football team in NYthe past 2 years, no dispute there. The only way Giants have won games this season is mostly when Eli played well or clutch in 4th quarters, jet's just have to disrupt Eli enough and that's game over for us. Jets can win in many different ways, they dont need to count on their QB to be clutch to win. Our defense pales in comparison to Jets defense.

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 11:38 AM

How can you compare Jets to Mets? As much as it is tough for me to admit, they are THE football team in NYthe past 2 years, no dispute there. The only way Giants have won games this season is mostly when Eli played well or clutch in 4th quarters, jet's just have to disrupt Eli enough and that's game over for us. Jets can win in many different ways, they dont need to count on their QB to be clutch to win. Our defense pales in comparison to Jets defense.

WE and OUR are terms used by Giant Fans. Not green turds sliding under the fence once or twice a year.

GameTime
12-23-2011, 11:43 AM

</P>

blah blah blah....They reached the AFC title game twice. That is great and I commend them for that. </P>

So you think if the Giants can put Sanchez on his back all day that they will get enough points with their run game?? They rely on Sanchez less then the Giants rely on Eli for sure but he is still a big cog in their plan. Beside the Jets D aint that good either. Performing better than the Giants??....yeah they are but they still aren't anything great. </P>

This game will come down to who beats themselves the least. I see a sloppy game with several mistakes by both teams. One or two players will get ejected and there will be a a least 3 or 4 personal foul penalties. Each QB will throw a couple of picks......</P>

Either way...**** the Jets....</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 11:45 AM
i didn't realize that losing in a conference championship 2 years in a row gets u the crown of NY

GameTime
12-23-2011, 11:50 AM
i didn't realize that losing in a conference championship 2 years in a row gets u the crown of NY

</P>

it doesnt........they want to be crowned the team of NY. You know what.....they enever will be. They may have had more success this past two season but if they take a public poll the jets will never be the top in NY....never.</P>

Tuck said it right....NY/NJ is owned by the Yankees.....:)</P>

plc
12-23-2011, 11:55 AM
The Jesters have the worst history in NY of all teams that play here.Just one championship and thatwas before man landed on the Moon.Even the Nets have a better record.Last time the jesters beat us in regular season game was probably over 15 years ago.Watch the "Same Old Jesters in Action"Absolutely pathetic.Last night after game someone commented that now the jesters will win tomorrow because Cruz said he is not afraid of the "great one" revis.He mauled Marshall and no call gave him an inception.I am truly worried about the officials tomorrow.You know they will allow the "great one "to get away with grabbing our guys.Go Big Blue

Mr Excitement
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM

Me too..........

BlueBlitzer
12-23-2011, 12:17 PM
I hear you brother, but how can we afford to talk? The redskins swept us. THE MF REDSKINS!!!! And beat the snot out of us both games.

Yes but their still the Redskins.

sharick88
12-23-2011, 12:37 PM
I only give a **** about the jets every 4 years. Their team, just as ours, is a direct reflection of it's leadership. The jets are a bunch of loud mouth morons who never, ever back up the trash that they talk. In their minds, they believe what they say they are, but when it comes down to it, their bark is bigger than their bite.

galaxy10
12-23-2011, 01:03 PM
"diabetic buzz lightyear lookin coach"

him and rob would make one hell of a tagteam..

THE RYANERS

I want to thank you for your picture, I am laughing so hard. thanx

NYG 5
12-23-2011, 04:28 PM
At least Rex has acknowleged that the jets are the little brother and have been trying to correct that. And 4 postseason road wins is pretty good with an overrated set of personnel.

My true hatred goes to the eagles, the cowboys, pats, and steelers annoy me, but there is a little bit of respect there.

I don't hate the redskins, only dan snyder. They don't have any cheap shot artists like bruce smith anymore, and have been irrelevant the past 6 years.

BurnerNYG
12-24-2011, 03:06 AM
At least Rex has acknowleged that the jets are the little brother and have been trying to correct that. And 4 postseason road wins is pretty good with an overrated set of personnel.

My true hatred goes to the eagles, the cowboys, pats, and steelers annoy me, but there is a little bit of respect there.

I don't hate the redskins, only dan snyder. They don't have any cheap shot artists like bruce smith anymore, and have been irrelevant the past 6 years.The way Dan Snyder's been controlling that team, you should love him. We got swept by the Skins this year because we suck like a 20 dollar crack ***** who hasn't got a hit in 2 weeks.