PDA

View Full Version : Patriots fan here............

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Also I suggest putting a list of RGIII accomplishments and sending them to your defensive unit. I would really prefer you send it to your captains and sack leader. Look we all fear you and we prefer you not play us in the SB again. You can act "cool" next yaer kay?

Eliscruzzz
12-05-2012, 03:26 PM
stay classy Boston.....if only we had the cupcake schedule the Patriots have.

Cool Papa B.
12-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

You don't have to worry about the Giants knocking you off because I'm pretty sure you won't get out of the AFC. That creme puff schedule you are playing this year has hidden A LOT of your team's weaknesses.

Giants will be in the Super Bowl this year beating someone else.

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:35 PM
So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.

Rudyy
12-05-2012, 03:36 PM
So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.You scared bro?

Eli TO Shockey
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
horrible post. just terrible

TheBookOfEli
12-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Broncos vs Texans in AFC championship game. Better luck next year New England.

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.

I was not scared before like in 2007. But yes i am terrified about the great" GMEN" . Besides it seems like respect softens your will to win. Much has changed in NE. we are on arun with our QB who is aging and we are making our last attempt. we don't need "big um ....BLUE" to come in the way.

Eliscruzzz
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.You sir are an idiot...lol. Why don't you worry about the teams you will be facing in the playoffs, Like Denver, Baltimore, Houston cause the team will exploit your weakness. I not even sure if your team is the 2 best in the AFC. You know you're a loser if you coming on to the Giants messageboards and wishing them not to make it to the SB. Their is still a lot of football left buddy. You might just see us there.

Rudyy
12-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I was not scared before like in 2007. But yes i am terrified about the great" GMEN" . Besides it seems like respect softens your will to win. Much has changed in NE. we are on arun with our QB who is aging and we are making our last attempt. we don't need "big um ....BLUE" to come in the way.lol yeah, you scared.

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:42 PM
horrible post. just terrible

Look it had to be done. NFL no longer needs "heroic giants" to fight against bad guys. It's time to make way for the empire again. Also why are you so confident . I am always how you can remain confident ?

Eliscruzzz
12-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Look it had to be done. NFL no longer needs "heroic giants" to fight against bad guys. It's time to make way for the empire again. Also why are you so confident . I am always how you can remain confident ?someone ban this moron please....

Eli TO Shockey
12-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Look it had to be done. NFL no longer needs "heroic giants" to fight against bad guys. It's time to make way for the empire again. Also why are you so confident . I am always how you can remain confident ?

your empire days are long over....thanks to the one team in the nfl that can say they OWN the patriots.

Eliscruzzz
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Let's stop feeding the Patriots troll. This guy is a total loser...

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:46 PM
I was not scared before like in 2007. But yes i am terrified about the great" GMEN" . Besides it seems like respect softens your will to win. Much has changed in NE. we are on arun with our QB who is aging and we are making our last attempt. we don't need "big um ....BLUE" to come in the way.

This will sound really arrogant ... but .....

i have little fear of any team except giants. I feel little worry about my "rivals". If for some reason you don't make the "playoffs"

*Evil smile*

It's all over boys . The glory days will be here for us . If you don't make it i think i won't be able to contain myself any longer.....

Tucke
12-05-2012, 03:48 PM
your empire days are long over....thanks to the one team in the nfl that can say they OWN the patriots.

I feel like this guy really has it in for me........

I don't think i was rude? why should i be banned?

Rusty192
12-05-2012, 03:56 PM
I believe your screen-name is a bit wrong. It's spelled t-u-c-k as in "Tuck Rule".....

Eli TO Shockey
12-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I feel like this guy really has it in for me........

I don't think i was rude? why should i be banned?

because you are trolling. google it

Cool Papa B.
12-05-2012, 03:59 PM
This will sound really arrogant ... but .....

i have little fear of any team except giants. I feel little worry about my "rivals". If for some reason you don't make the "playoffs"

*Evil smile*

It's all over boys . The glory days will be here for us . If you don't make it i think i won't be able to contain myself any longer.....

You have very little fear of any team except the Giants????? Are you serious?????

Any team with a halfway decent passing game and average pass rush should scare you right now. Your team has more holes in it than swiss cheese right now.

Tucke
12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .

Rusty192
12-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Honest question.....

Do you guys think you can stand up to the mighty cowboys? I shiver whenever they step on to the field! The power! The Pride!

when i look at the giants in comparsion..........they look a little "weak" and "soft". your last "win" was um a little embarssing and you alraedy lost to the masculine cowboys. I have a giant headache whenever i watch you guys perform .haha I wonder who this guy is?

Tucke
12-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Actually i fear the broncos and texans but for some reason i have a weird "feeling" we will beat them . I am not saying it will be easy.

I also have a weird feeling you guys pay those in vegas who always pick the pats as "favorites' in the SB. Just so you could motivate tuck? LOL

Tucke
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Also you got away with holding on both SB. A lot of people talk about it except for u guys.

Laurah1275
12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
This is hilarious and annoying at the same time....I would sell my baby to get a glimpse of this fool....

Lemay93
12-05-2012, 04:50 PM
OP get out of here. We beat you guys in the super bowl twice already and you and your soft schedule team should know this is the time of the year the giants catch on fire an cant be stopped, punk arse b****

Tucke
12-05-2012, 05:08 PM
predict saints win.

Lemay93
12-05-2012, 05:15 PM
For your sake. Cause you know what happens when we get into the playoffs ;) We own NE :)

Tucke
12-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......

Tucke
12-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Though we are already working with our WR. Brady has a great deep ball but he hates int so he overthrows it . Most people are confused about our deep threat as well. Really our only problem is teams like yours who win at the last second by random throws .........

Toadofsteel
12-05-2012, 08:08 PM
http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7025/6773865691_8b5d930b6d.jpg

You guys will never live this down...

SweetZombieJesus
12-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Have you learned nothing in two humiliating Super Bowl losses?

This team turns it on when it needs to and can beat A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y... Including an 18-0 highest scoring offense in league history. Wink wink.

That steel core is still there in case you are doubting it, as shown in destroying the Packers 38-10 two weeks ago and shutting up the big mouth 49ers 26-3. THAT is what this team is capable of.

Greg Schiano
12-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I've got no disrespect for the Patriots organization. Bill gave me all his old survellience cameras that he used to tape practices, worked out good for me. I guess he's got all new state of the art stuff now. Also, he gave me that player with the 80s flat top. I'll remember his name one of these days.

BillTheGreek
12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
I've got no disrespect for the Patriots organization. Bill gave me all his old survellience cameras that he used to tape practices, worked out good for me. I guess he's got all new state of the art stuff now. Also, he gave me that player with the 80s flat top. I'll remember his name one of these days.

Bill B new Satellite survellience cameras, getting them ready to use on the Giants !

http://www.fujifilm.in/Documents/about/profile/business_fields/optical_devices/img/overview/pic_01.jpg

Rusty192
12-06-2012, 05:32 PM
http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7025/6773865691_8b5d930b6d.jpg

You guys will never live this down...I remember when Tuck used to rule...

now he just drools....

...over RG3

TheAnalyst
12-07-2012, 02:36 PM
A Pats fan named "Tucke" ? This smells like a "We hate you more then you can ever imagine" type thread.

TROLL

eLi MusT gO dEEp
12-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Pats fans make the darndest posts.

blueomaha
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
breaking hearts and crushing dreams is what we do....NYG4LIFE....

miked1958
12-09-2012, 08:27 PM
We're coming for ya Pats fans.. We will got not hot again in just enough time to ruin yet another great season for you NE fans. We would love to give you another nice send off info the off season

miked1958
12-09-2012, 08:29 PM
We play again in SB and outcome will be quite different. Yep this time around no Miracle comeback in last minute. Nope. This time we just blow you out of the stadium

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey guys.

Lol!

Are you scared of the Giants?

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 06:11 AM
predict saints win.

52-27 Giants!

How did that work out for you?

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......

The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

Parademon
12-10-2012, 10:06 AM
The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

You gotta understand the mentality of the rest of the NFL fanbase when it comes to our team beating their so called much superior teams.

1- You only won cuz so & so was injured
2- You only won cuz we beat ourselves
3- you only won cuz the refs gave you the game
4- you only won cuz our team is having an off yr (Most Saints fans are using this one today)

I just hope they keep using all 4 excuses the rest of the yr all the way thru Feb!

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:03 AM
You people sure are ****y for some odd reason. We just destroyed the texans and we will spank you the same way if your team can make it to the superbowl. I was joking about being scared of the giants ..........no one can be scared of your team.................

I could not be more proud to be a patriots fan.

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:06 AM
No emoticons because i was serious no one .......and i mean no one..... is scared of your team at least not on the patriots. Defending SB champs? LOL look at you barely staying atop of your division. A lot of people were saying they have never seen a worse SB champs and have never seen such inconsistency on a team. why did you think every time giants win they ask why somebody messed up on the pats?

Think about it.......no freaking respects your inconsistent bull****!

No offense.

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:08 AM
look at your schedule . omg falcons are on the decline now of all times? I have never seen a team get so much luck and breaks like yours! Truly that's the only thing about giants that suprises me.........

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:11 AM
52-27 Giants!

How did that work out for you?

yeah ....um saints are not exactly hard to beat. They are obviously suffering from bountygate karma...... drew threw several int in the falcons before your game. no one really gave a ****.

where was your arrogant face during redskins? cowboys? eagles?

man...... don't make me laugh.......

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:16 AM
You gotta understand the mentality of the rest of the NFL fanbase when it comes to our team beating their so called much superior teams.

1- You only won cuz so & so was injured
2- You only won cuz we beat ourselves
3- you only won cuz the refs gave you the game
4- you only won cuz our team is having an off yr (Most Saints fans are using this one today)

I just hope they keep using all 4 excuses the rest of the yr all the way thru Feb!

bro everyone knows the holding call on sb 42 which the refs did not call. A lot of fans hate the manning bros because they are very close with the NFL Goodell and many are very suspicious. Just look at the undeserved hype on peyton manning. what the hell did that guy do? Eli used his dads connections to land a spot as welll........

yet you thought you were the humble guys huh? outside NY you guys are not much. I forgot some owner actually said he hates you LOL

Toadofsteel
12-11-2012, 12:16 AM
For someone who says he's not afraid of the Giants, you sure do talk to absolutely nobody alot...

Tucke
12-11-2012, 12:23 AM
what exactly is there to be afraid of? honestly what is great about your record? I am very impressed with the cowboys and the redskins and how much talent and drive they have. It's time to give respect where respect is due. the true king of the NFC is RGIII.

L.T.56
12-11-2012, 01:26 AM
what exactly is there to be afraid of? honestly what is great about your record? I am very impressed with the cowboys and the redskins and how much talent and drive they have. It's time to give respect where respect is due. the true king of the NFC is RGIII.

someones mad about losing twice in the superbowl to the same team in the past five years. you can see it in most of your posts. this is all i hear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

Eliscruzzz
12-11-2012, 02:09 AM
butthurt Pats fan pathetic....Oh I'm pretty sure we would be 13-0 with your week *** schedule.

ALLnygIN
12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
This pats fan is talking outta his ***! haha, whatever man.. how does it feel to lose two superbowl games to this team? thats right dude, you lost 2 in 5 years to us. If you need to talk **** go ahead, but I sure as hell enjoyed watching my team win 2 superbowl games against your punk *** team.

Parademon
12-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Not only did his team lose 2 SBs to us in 5 yrs, they are the only team in NFL history with 1 loss & nothing to show for it!

Tucke
12-11-2012, 10:38 AM
blah blah LOL. How long are you gonna live in the past boys?

Redskins whooped your *** and RGIII mocked your defense! HAHAHAHA

GO cowboys ! They play like warriors !

Tucke
12-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Falcons will probably smoke you as well lol

nycisgreat
12-11-2012, 11:53 AM
You don't have to worry about the Giants knocking you off because I'm pretty sure you won't get out of the AFC. That creme puff schedule you are playing this year has hidden A LOT of your team's weaknesses.

Giants will be in the Super Bowl this year beating someone else.

lol, that is a good one.

Antwuan
12-11-2012, 11:08 PM
look at your schedule . omg falcons are on the decline now of all times? I have never seen a team get so much luck and breaks like yours! Truly that's the only thing about giants that suprises me.........

Oh you wanna talk schedule?

You guys have had the easiest schedule in the NFL. That was a gift that the NFL gave yall.

Antwuan
12-11-2012, 11:14 PM
No emoticons because i was serious no one .......and i mean no one..... is scared of your team at least not on the patriots. Defending SB champs? LOL look at you barely staying atop of your division. A lot of people were saying they have never seen a worse SB champs and have never seen such inconsistency on a team. why did you think every time giants win they ask why somebody messed up on the pats?

Think about it.......no freaking respects your inconsistent bull****!

No offense.

If you weren't so scared then why did you make this thread?

Plus I don't care which teams are scared of the Giants and who cares if people don't respect us, all that matters is that the Giants are 2-0 vs Patriots in the Superbowl.

Antwuan
12-11-2012, 11:16 PM

You tell me, you are the one who made the thread.

If RG3 & Redskins are the kings of the NFC East then why are the Giants still in 1st Place in the NFC East.

Antwuan
12-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Falcons will probably smoke you as well lol

Ok we will see.

Antwuan
12-11-2012, 11:18 PM
blah blah LOL. How long are you gonna live in the past boys?

Redskins whooped your *** and RGIII mocked your defense! HAHAHAHA

GO cowboys ! They play like warriors !

By 1pt and the Giants are still on top of the NFC East.

The Giants own the Patriots.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 12:14 AM
let's see how long this lasts. saints are on the downisde right now your blowout means nothing .

Also why doesn't the stupid media ever accuse giants of running up the score. did eli infuence this too with his father?

punks.

Antwuan
12-12-2012, 01:35 AM
let's see how long this lasts. saints are on the downisde right now your blowout means nothing .

Also why doesn't the stupid media ever accuse giants of running up the score. did eli infuence this too with his father?

punks.

It actually mean't a lot to the Giants and most importantly it was a W.

The Giants didn't run up the score, they did what had to do to win its not the Giants fault the Saints couldn't stop them.

New York Giants Are Still The Defending Superbowl Champions!!!

Hassett00
12-12-2012, 06:28 AM

punks. if our blowout means nothing then YOUR blowout means nothing. If you wanna talk about easy the Texans Defense as of late cannot stop teams. THey may have J.J Watt but he's just one player. Their secondary cannot cover as shown against ye, the LIONS and the Packers. Yeah we lost to RGlll like the 'King' He's being hailed as. Ye struggled against the Bills and in the first game aginast the Jets. Anyone with the Patriots schedual should go 13-0 right now. but NO. Ye lost to the Seahawks, and CARDINALS. And you saying the Saints aren't what they used to be? Then the Ravens aren't what they used to be. Their defence cannot stop the run and are suspect to giving up big passing plays. but guess what. They beat ye. So much for 'teams aren't all that they're made out to be' You have possibly the WEAKEST Division in all of football. And year in year out have the easiest schedual. On the other side the Giants had the Ranked 1 hardest schedual this year. And it's shown. Go back to your cave troll and stay there

Tucke
12-12-2012, 09:08 AM
No offense but you talk about texans as if they are a bad team. They are great team despite what happened and had they come to new york you would have understood the full meaning of pain an elite team can whoop you with. we crushed them because we are the patriots.

you taunts are weak as is your self confidence in your team. I can smell it from here.

we have the two toughest teams right now and both these teams are tougher than any in your schedule.

certainly i feel good at our power.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 09:13 AM
The only thing you will defend is...........how it's possible for giants to suck against rookie like they did.

yea you will defend the abuse of how a young man with no experience beat the living daylights out of you. you will defend many things .....many doubts..... suspicions......about how you ever actually won even a single game....

SB is the last thing you will defend because it is already taken from you in broad daylight .

Antwuan
12-12-2012, 09:35 AM
The only thing you will defend is...........how it's possible for giants to suck against rookie like they did.

yea you will defend the abuse of how a young man with no experience beat the living daylights out of you. you will defend many things .....many doubts..... suspicions......about how you ever actually won even a single game....

SB is the last thing you will defend because it is already taken from you in broad daylight .

Our SB has been taken away? Really?

Tell me what team has dethrone us? Even then you can take away what the Giants did last season.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.

I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".

TroyArcher
12-12-2012, 02:06 PM
I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.

I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".

Man you are one of the most illiterate and stupid posters I have ever read. Representing your team very well.

TroyArcher
12-12-2012, 02:07 PM

Minus "tuck" rule = Minus one SB trophy. I'd call that lucky.

Hassett00
12-12-2012, 03:09 PM

Oh give me a break. We went into Candlestick park and man handled them across all boards. Kaepernick featured quite a bit btw and we shut him down. Yeah, they have one of the best defenses in the league. noone is taking that away from that. But this is the same defence we faced twice last year and once already this year and we are 2-1. Yeah ye don't have any luck whatsoever do ye? You seem to forget the match ye Robbed and lucked your way out of against the Raiders? or has that slipped your mind? You make your fanbase that little bit more annoying than they normally are.

GiantGremlin
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM

You mean the same 'true champions' that was disciplined for spygate? It's funny how 'unlucky' you've been since then...

Tucke
12-12-2012, 04:06 PM
I really hope you are not irish. Brady is Irish and you support the giants?

Also you sound like a moron. I don't care if i annoy you guys. That's what i am here to do fool.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
you better not lose to falcons chumps.

JB456
12-12-2012, 05:00 PM

Also you sound like a moron. I don't care if i annoy you guys. That's what i am here to do fool.

Funny how you failed to comment about how the Pats were much luckier (Winning by way of Tuck rule LMAO) than the Giants in their Superbowl victories and how your kicker should of got the MVP.

Also, we all would love to see the Pats in the Superbowl and watch the Giants turn them into the Buffalo Bills of the last decade.

Finally, if Brady went to Ireland, he would get beat up due to drinking a wine coolers instead of Guiness. Dude wear more purfume than Gissele...

Tucke
12-12-2012, 05:13 PM
well you are really" manly "with your loud mouth and empty brain. I love how losers try to diminish Brady by bringing silly nonsense. It is a classic case of really having nothing to say about a guy who is better than you and your little ego is hurt so you say stupid ****.

a chick can only be impressed for so long that you drink like a man...

Delicreep
12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey guys.

The "Cliff Notes" version of your post?: "the very last team the Pat's want to face in the SB is the Giants and I whine like a little girl".

sodbuster
12-12-2012, 06:30 PM

but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".last year you had your hands (you had the lead) on the trophy with 4:43 in the game and ELI TOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! champions are supposed to be able to finish a game that is why we are champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucke
12-12-2012, 07:01 PM
um there was a penalty by the offense before the throw to manningham. wilfork was about to smash the clown eli .Do champions take pride in ****ty unearned victories as well?

TroyArcher
12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
um there was a penalty by the offense before the throw to manningham. wilfork was about to smash the clown eli .Do champions take pride in ****ty unearned victories as well?

That's the best you have, a penalty? Dude you are an illiterate clown.

ShakeandBake
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM

I can see by the content of your posts that you are a pretty dumb individual, but even someone as stupid as you who is a fan of the Patriots should know better than to accuse another team/franchise of unearned victories. You probably still don't get it so let me spell it out for you: S-P-Y-G-A-T-E

Tucke
12-12-2012, 07:48 PM
lol. I see the morons are out in full force......

JB456
12-12-2012, 10:02 PM
well you are really" manly "with your loud mouth and empty brain. I love how losers try to diminish Brady by bringing silly nonsense. It is a classic case of really having nothing to say about a guy who is better than you and your little ego is hurt so you say stupid ****.

a chick can only be impressed for so long that you drink like a man...

You are still failing and a joke. At least comment on the fact that the Patriots got lucky as hell and squeaked by with their Superbowl victories. Hell, the refs gifted the Pats with a Superbowl with the Tuck rule.

The Giants straight up own the Patriots and would be happy as hell to face them in the Superbowl. What exactly did you expect to happen when you came here? Get under Giants fans skins? LMAO. Google Bradying and get back to me.

PS. There isn't a rivalry when a team beats another team every time they play. 18-1 baby 18-1 :-(

Hassett00
12-13-2012, 03:41 AM

Nationaltiy has nothing to do with who I follow unless it's the national side. Yeah I know he has Irish roots. His roots trace back to where I'm actually from. You didn know that now did you. Tom Coughlin, Mike McCarthy and Sean Payton has Irish connections so if that's what your saying I should follow all three teams. Brady isnt Irish. He's part. His dad is 100 % Irish. Obama also has Irish roots but we don't claim him as our own now do we? I choose who I follow based on my love for the team. Not just because one player is Irish and I automatically have to root for him. Now you're the moron :)

miked1958
12-13-2012, 08:21 AM
lol. I see the morons are out in full force......how about sound FX when Giants lost scoring OPP due to a bogus holding call and refs ask Wilfork who said he didn't hold me. Said he was acting.

Tucke
12-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Who is the nick foles guy? Are the eagles suddenly on a rise?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Who is the nick foles guy? Are the eagles suddenly on a rise?Do you even watch football??? Look him up. You certainly have enough time on your hands, or is one on the mouse and the other............Nevermind, thats too easy.

Moke
12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
This is the weakest troll attempt ever.

I find it hilarious it has gone this far

GentleGiant
12-13-2012, 09:25 PM
lol. I see the morons are out in full force...... HA! Your less scared of us than you were in 2007 when you went 18-1? You had the top 5 defense back then. Brady was the mvp. Your defense is pathetic compared to that now. Kevin Kolb and Russel Wilson killed your defense. And Brady isn't winning the mvp now. That honor will go to Adrian Peterson.

What weapons do you have? Gronk? Injured.

Hernandez? Not the same after injury.

Welker? Getting old.

You got a bunch of rookie recievers and the easiest division ever. You'll be killed by the broncos and steelers.

How are we in a slump? We blew out the 49ers, packers, panthers, and saints.

Who have you beat? A rebuilding broncos team that was still trying to get used to manning. And the most overrated AFC team ever in the texans(by the way blowing out the texans isn't that great anymore since the packers did the exact same thing and they acutally did it better than you).

Rodgers12
12-13-2012, 11:17 PM
The Pats are overrated. I hope GB gets a shot at them in the super bowl. I really think the only team in the AFC that can beat them is the Broncos. If the Pats were in the NFC they would be 8-5 or worse right now. The Packers, Giants, 49ers, Seahawks all match up well. 2 of their 3 losses came in the NFC.

Tucke
12-14-2012, 11:46 AM
HA! Your less scared of us than you were in 2007 when you went 18-1? You had the top 5 defense back then. Brady was the mvp. Your defense is pathetic compared to that now. Kevin Kolb and Russel Wilson killed your defense. And Brady isn't winning the mvp now. That honor will go to Adrian Peterson.

What weapons do you have? Gronk? Injured.

Hernandez? Not the same after injury.

Welker? Getting old.

You got a bunch of rookie recievers and the easiest division ever. You'll be killed by the broncos and steelers.

How are we in a slump? We blew out the 49ers, packers, panthers, and saints.

Who have you beat? A rebuilding broncos team that was still trying to get used to manning. And the most overrated AFC team ever in the texans(by the way blowing out the texans isn't that great anymore since the packers did the exact same thing and they acutally did it better than you).

Justify your confidence! You actually think Giants will win back to back super bowls?

Also guess where this year superbowl is taking place ???? That's right buddy! It may turn out to not mean much but i have feeling it is our year to win this year . Brady winning in that super dome in 2001 is what started this magic after all.

Also if you don't win this year then its highly likely you will not get anywhere near the Superbowl for along long time. RG3 ? Rusell Wilson ? The 49ers are all in your conference and they are very hungry and osi and tuck are acting a bit ...... emotional................

your words are a bit weak at the moment. This is not 2007 .....this is something much much better in my personal opinion . you obviously have not seen the innovation that happens with our offense. we can run, we can pass, hell we can even fumble our way into the end zone! Does that mean we will win? maybe or maybe not but i feel a lot more confident and relaxed this year than that 2007 year to be quite honest .

whether we win or lose the next few games i don't care ...but this postseason we will be as ready as we ever were.

Also look at the disrespect you get! the sports betters are still against you! That should speak volumes about the confidence that people have in you!

Tucke
12-14-2012, 11:56 AM
The Pats are overrated. I hope GB gets a shot at them in the super bowl. I really think the only team in the AFC that can beat them is the Broncos. If the Pats were in the NFC they would be 8-5 or worse right now. The Packers, Giants, 49ers, Seahawks all match up well. 2 of their 3 losses came in the NFC.

You sound like a moron. You said the pats are overrated and yet you say "I hope GB gets a shot at them in the superbowl" and you say you think only broncos can beat us .... maybe that is true but how can we be overrated according to your logic? I said i hope to be in the Superbowl and that i feel great but i never went as far as to say we are lock for sb? even if AFC is a weak conference it still can't make us overrated to make sb. All NFC teams beat us by a very small margin and none have blown us out. so even if you say we are overrated because of our conference the fact we may lose to a team by 1 or 2 points doesn't make us overrated. It means our secondary needs to be a bit sharper! secondary is the only reason we have lost any Superbowl
or to any team.

Enjoy your Rodgers day because his self esteem will need it .........

Tucke
12-14-2012, 12:03 PM
one last thing! My personal opinion is that the Giants are weak against speed. I will have to wait to test this theory but if i have a feeling using the no huddle offense at the rate we are using it will make you look like a bunch of fools.

Looking at RG3 break your defense will and manhood the way he did... confirmed my suspicion that we only lost to strategy against the rush and not due to actual skill and talent.

speed, cunning and skill are the hallmarks of a great offense and the absolute worst nightmare against defense. No matter how great a defense the no huddle will wear it down extremely quickly ... especially if it;s rushing is not effective. i can't wait to to try it against the Giants if we ever meet them .

GentleGiant
12-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Justify your confidence! You actually think Giants will win back to back super bowls?

Also guess where this year superbowl is taking place ???? That's right buddy! It may turn out to not mean much but i have feeling it is our year to win this year . Brady winning in that super dome in 2001 is what started this magic after all.

Also if you don't win this year then its highly likely you will not get anywhere near the Superbowl for along long time. RG3 ? Rusell Wilson ? The 49ers are all in your conference and they are very hungry and osi and tuck are acting a bit ...... emotional................

your words are a bit weak at the moment. This is not 2007 .....this is something much much better in my personal opinion . you obviously have not seen the innovation that happens with our offense. we can run, we can pass, hell we can even fumble our way into the end zone! Does that mean we will win? maybe or maybe not but i feel a lot more confident and relaxed this year than that 2007 year to be quite honest .

whether we win or lose the next few games i don't care ...but this postseason we will be as ready as we ever were.

Also look at the disrespect you get! the sports betters are still against you! That should speak volumes about the confidence that people have in you!

You've lost games. Nuff said. Therefore your not as good as the 2007 team. Do the math.

The sports better? You mean the losers on epsn who think tebow should be MVP and only care about ratings and are basically told what to say? YEAH I REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY. Osi is tied for the most in sacks on the defense and tuck is the defensive captain. Yeah they look real emotional.

49ers? Where have you been? Cause last time I checked we blew them out. Russel Wilson. They do terrible away and they're not gonna win the division therefore we'll kill them in our house. RG3? Please. The guys hurt and there not even gonna make the playoffs cause they'll probably lose to the browns and cowboys,

scoopscj
12-15-2012, 12:53 PM
The Patriots are a legit team. Very good in a lot of categories. They have played in a weaker division had a weaker schedule but that isn't their fault. Every team in the NFL is beatable on any given day, but the Patriots have several advantages.

1) Their QB is amazing.
2) Their coach is pretty good too
3) Their D is young and speedy.
4) They use their personal to the fullest.
5) Gronk and Hernandez

I think Denver and the Patriots will be in the AFCCG. I think the NFC is up for grabs. Denver and the Pats are clearly above the rest of the conference. The NFC is too close to call. The Giants match up poorly against running teams and speedy QB's. They should want nothing to do with the Redskins, Seattle or the Kapernick Niners. They should do well vs Atlanta/Greenbay/and or Chicago.

Anything can happen in this league though, so it's going to be an exiciting few more weeks.

Scoops

sodbuster
12-16-2012, 09:03 AM
without the hoodie( billy boy)the patriots are very overated.bill is the brains of the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucke
12-16-2012, 02:45 PM
shut up giants fans! I am disgusted by your team effort against falcons. where is the spirit! you better piss your team off when they return

Parademon
12-16-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm disgusted as well. Pathetic effort by the Giants today in all facets of the game!

BMW
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Well I guess the patriots don't have to worry about the Giants this season, can easily win the SB now.

Tucke
12-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Bull****! Giants will make the superbowl and lose to the patriots. I believe the Giants will punch 49ers in the mouth! Please guys get back to yourselves !

Dirty Bird
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dw9uew.png

GentleGiant
12-17-2012, 06:23 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dw9uew.png

Hey we scored as many points as Matt Ryan has won playoff games.

Parademon
12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Is that a real pic of Eli?