PDA

View Full Version : Osi

Leeroy
12-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Anyone know the real status of him? i never remember Giants saying he was not returning this regular season but every time a check injury report hes not practicing? I mean to me this is such big news by week to week...did they forget he is a key player in are defence that is struggling....imagine Tuck,Osi and JPP together out their

Rudyy
12-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Anyone know the real status of him? i never remember Giants saying he was not returning this regular season but every time a check injury report hes not practicing? I mean to me this is such big news by week to week...did they forget he is a key player in are defence that is struggling....imagine Tuck,Osi and JPP together out their

Osi is out.

Leeroy
12-23-2011, 12:52 AM
damn that stinks..well good to know now i wont keep my fingers crossed he will be back before next cowboys game..

NWKEffectElement
12-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Who?

nYg24
12-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Who?

The guy is injured, he played pretty damn well when he played this season.

GameTime
12-23-2011, 01:47 AM
IMO Osi is protecting his future and will not play until the Giants are in the playoffs....if they make the playoffs....</P>

I said last week he would be practicing if the beat the Skins. They didnt and he will milk this ****. They beat the Jets and you will see him at practice next week......</P>

nYg24
12-23-2011, 01:54 AM
IMO Osi is protecting his future and will not play until the Giants are in the playoffs....if they make the playoffs....</P>

I said last week he would be practicing if the beat the Skins. They didnt and he will milk this ****. They beat the Jets and you will see him at practice next week......</P>

Him sitting out isnt helping him or the team. He needs to play to show his worth. He can't push off, and his speed is everything.

RagTime Blue
12-23-2011, 01:57 AM
If Osi is good enough to play, it will limit JPP's snaps.

I hope he milks it.

GameTime
12-23-2011, 02:07 AM

Him sitting out isnt helping him or the team. He needs to play to show his worth. He can't push off, and his speed is everything.</P>

I dissagree. He'll "help" his team if they are playoff bound. The rest of the league knows what kind of player he is. He doesnt have to prove anything to anybody and he is not risking further injury for nothing. I usually dont subscribe to things like this but for some reason I am with Osi in this instance.</P>

</P>

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Who?

The guy is injured, he played pretty damn well when he played this season.

I hope you enjoyed it because I doubt he'll be here next year. (By his own choice...I'm not suggesting trading him is a good thing)

BlueBlitzer
12-23-2011, 08:18 AM
When Tuck was out, in home games He'd be waving towels and firing the home crowd up. Has Osi been doing that even.

cowboysblow
12-23-2011, 11:46 AM
When you say "imagine Tuck, Osi and JPP together out there", understand that this will be a horrifically bad defense no matter what. If those guys were all in there and healthy, we would have a pass rush and nothing else. (Very poor LB's, poor secondary) Without them all in there, the defense is just a trainwreck. So it's not like if they are all out there, things are gloden... we NEED them all out there or we just plain blow.</P>

And unfortunately, we won't have that. Tuck is hurt. Even when he's "out there", he's not really out there. He is nothing this year. Completely ineffective, to the point where I'm wondering if his presence out there is doing more harm than good. Between his physical limitations and his apparent deperession and dejected mood, he is pretty useless right now. </P>

</P>

burier
12-23-2011, 11:57 AM

Oooo be careful MMB is gonna come after you.

BlueBlitzer
12-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I guess you missed the Packers and Cowboys games.