PDA

View Full Version : Jets use bloodied Eli for motivation

Overdrive92
12-23-2011, 12:55 AM
Typical "classy" Jets. They're using a picture of a bloodied Eli Manning from last season's pre-season game as motivation for this weekend's game.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-bloodied-photo-ny-giants-quarterback-eli-manning-playbook-cover-motivation-christmas-eve-article-1.995746

BigBlue187
12-23-2011, 12:59 AM
The O-line should be using that as motivation.

GiantWarfare
12-23-2011, 01:07 AM
The O-line should be using that as motivation.

this

but man, I hope JPP SMASHES Sanchez!!! Let him get fined...who cares...

Rudyy
12-23-2011, 01:15 AM
Typical "classy" Jets. They're using a picture of a bloodied Eli Manning from last season's pre-season game as motivation for this weekend's game.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-bloodied-photo-ny-giants-quarterback-eli-manning-playbook-cover-motivation-christmas-eve-article-1.995746

Funny..that was the same game Cruz lit them up.

NWKEffectElement
12-23-2011, 01:33 AM
If this doesn't lite a match under this offensive unit I'm not to sure what will.

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 07:09 AM
I can't wait another stinking day... Ima esplode.

NJ10
12-23-2011, 08:42 AM

I have a feeling Cruz lights them up again.

SIMMS5611
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Ok, TC's "insult" in this little war of words was "Talk is cheap, play the game". Nothing really brutal</P>

about that.</P>

Sexy Rexy puts a bloodied pic of Eli on this weeks playbook for motivation. What a tturd.</P>

I guess it shows the difference in class between these 2 guys.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>LET'S GO BIG BLUE!</FONT></P>

buddy33
12-23-2011, 09:25 AM
TC is a good coach and his words are so true. Talk is cheap. So are tactics like posting a picture of a bloodied Eli.

Eh, who cares? All this talk about motivation is nonsense. The Giants need to win their next two games to make the playoffs. If that doesn't motivate the Giants nothing will. Personally I think the Giants are playing right into the Jets hands. This is their way of prepping for a game. The Giants don't seem to play real physical and get down after one bad play. All this talking could just drain them that much more should they have a bad play or get out played physically like they did last week.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2011, 09:33 AM

[Y]

SweetZombieJesus
12-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Since they lost the game they have to find a moral victory somewhere...

fletch842
12-23-2011, 10:20 AM

[Y]

Hopefully Karma finds its way of kicking them in the butt. Pretty classless.

chasjay
12-23-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm not after seeing blood from any of the Jets - what I'd love to see from them is a Trail of Tears (no offense intended to the noble Cherokee)

Redeyejedi
12-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Im really starting to hate the Jets. That organization is filled with complete scumbags

GMENAGAIN
12-23-2011, 11:01 AM
I want to win this game so ****ing bad! My entire Christmas will be ruined if we lose to these scumbags . . . .

BigBlue2010
12-23-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm beginning to think everybody is too professional with dealing with Rex. Glad Norv stood up and I wouldn't mind Brandon or Antrel giving him a "Hey Kobi, tell me how my *** tastes" after the game.

BlueJayC
12-23-2011, 11:12 AM
I can't really blame the Jets.....I heard it came down to either the bloody pic or this one:</P>

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/tgallz1323/Eli-Manning-Super-Bowl-XLII-MVP.jpg</P>

burier
12-23-2011, 11:12 AM
just so we're all clear

The Jets did NOT use the bloodied photo of Eli. They used a photo of hit. Not the aftermath with all the blood.

BlueJayC
12-23-2011, 01:03 PM
just so we're all clear The Jets did NOT use the bloodied photo of Eli. They used a photo of hit. Not the aftermath with all the blood.</P>

So was it this one?</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/EliCrushed.jpg</P>

burier
12-23-2011, 01:06 PM
bingo

krygny
12-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Jacobs should run out of bounds and hit that fat slob in his fat mouth or his fat belly. Either one would be hard to miss.

Is there a penalty for a helmet-to-blubber hit?

Rudyy
12-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Jacobs should run out of bounds and hit that fat slob in his fat mouth or his fat belly. Either one would be hard to miss.

Well, woolly mammoths shouldn't be on the sidelines anyway.

Raptor22
12-23-2011, 02:03 PM

Nah...

Eli should just stand tall against their non-existent passrush and light them up.
Eli+Hakeem+Time = Profit.

NYfanatic
12-23-2011, 03:13 PM
I am pissed at the jets from all their talk. Even the jets fans I know arent talking smack. They are saying it should be a good game and who ever wins is the better team. But Rex and the D mainly Revis, Cromartie and Pace or whatever I would so suit up for this game....seriously I would play for free and try to injure them. Purposely run into Rex Ryan and then rex cant get back up would be the best thing I would feel. Hopefully puts him up in the coaching box for a long time. No more rexy to try and hype his team from the sidelines.

rebelfan1966
12-23-2011, 03:27 PM
If we can't get emotionally for this game.... we don't deserve to advance to the play-offs. I hope to see the O-Line blowing people off the ball, BJ trucking the Defensive secondary of the Jets, and Eli torching the Jets D backs.

On the D side.... Please.... Please....Please.... step up and help JPP. He is the only one playing with heart on that side of the ball. We need that ferocious pass rush we used to have.....

GOBIGBLUE52
12-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Don't understand how this is an issue. If we were using a picture of a bloody Sanchez you guys would be all over it.

Jet-Blue
12-23-2011, 04:29 PM
just so we're all clear

The Jets did NOT use the bloodied photo of Eli. They used a photo of hit. Not the aftermath with all the blood.

And he fell into a player and got the cut. The cut wasn't from the hit.

NYG 5
12-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I wanna see the giants run the ball right at revis and cromartie. It pisses me off, its always cornerbacks and wider receivers who talk the most, and they don't do any of the real work! Let's get snee pulling and pancaking those little ****ers.

As for cromartie, I'm gonna LOL when he retires and his 500 little *******s eat all his money. Damn **** talkers who never won anything in their lives, child please.

jomo
12-23-2011, 04:46 PM
I can't wait another stinking day... Ima esplode.
[Y]