PDA

View Full Version : runaway cart at Cowboys stadium...annnnnd I can't stop laughing

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-23-2011, 02:43 AM
http://youtu.be/KFiRQEyo6vI

G-Men Surg.
12-23-2011, 02:58 AM
WTH !!!!!!!! Freaky stuff.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-25-2011, 10:28 AM
WTH !!!!!!!! Freaky stuff. You need to see the one thatr shows the over head shot. It's hilarious. The cart just randomly starts taking off and the guy's running after it.

I swear, it's like something out of Monty Python

RUN AWAYYYY!!

giantyankee1976
12-25-2011, 11:11 AM
<font size="6">LMAO</font>

oh that is rich !!!

cornerback30
12-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Man that is hella funny especially the part when oh boy just rolls outta the cart and the Luda joint says roll out.Like he just couldn't get over and pump the break or take control and steer the cart n a safe direction,he just said oh hell gotta bail and just rolled outta the cart s*** was funny

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Man that is hella funny especially the part when oh boy just rolls outta the cart and the Luda joint says roll out.Like he just couldn't get over and pump the break or take control and steer the cart n a safe direction,he just said oh hell gotta bail and just rolled outta the cart s*** was funny
lmao it was as if it were Battlefield 3 and he had the cart strapped with C4 barreling down towards a tank to detonate it.

giantyankee1976
12-25-2011, 12:13 PM

dude was like, "I done all I can, save yourselves, I'm out."

cornerback30
12-25-2011, 01:35 PM
I know man that S*** was funny

appodictic
12-25-2011, 01:42 PM
I think we should put that on the front page of the post and caption,"Jacobs and bradshaw looking to RUN OVER dallas"

(I hope all parties are ok)

That looks like no accident to me, the people who did that were real jerks. That thing ran over 8 guys, that was really dangerous.