PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Eifert

Broadway Blue
12-07-2012, 11:46 PM
With Eifert being 6’6 with great hands I think he can be a great help to Eli in the endzone

Any thoughts?

rainierjef
12-08-2012, 03:25 AM
your are going to be bombarded with "The giants don't use their TE's so no need to upgrade the position, just keep plugging in mediocre guys."

Broadway Blue
12-08-2012, 03:48 AM
your are going to be bombarded with "The giants don't use their TE's so no need to upgrade the position, just keep plugging in mediocre guys."

Read a mock draft by Russ Lande that the Giants should take this guy

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-mock-draft-1-0-163000289--nfl.html

rainierjef
12-08-2012, 06:11 AM
Read a mock draft by Russ Lande that the Giants should take this guy

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-mock-draft-1-0-163000289--nfl.html

Read the 2013 draft thread. he is my number one pick on my mock. I know the talent he has, just saying there are a lot of pessimist that are narrow minded towards the draft process and how it can change at any minute.

Rat_bastich
12-08-2012, 06:15 AM
I would love for the Giants to grab this guy but I don't think he will be there when it is our turn to pick. The guy can do it all and is improving. I also think that if he is there for some reason when we pick and there is a pass rusher, the nod would probably go to the pass rusher Plus it is all dependent what they decide to do with Martellus Bennett.

Cloud57
12-08-2012, 04:25 PM
man we have so many holes on our team that I don't know if a TE is worth because Eifert is a 1st round pick, we can get a good defensive player in the first round instead.

rainierjef
12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
man we have so many holes on our team that I don't know if a TE is worth because Eifert is a 1st round pick, we can get a good defensive player in the first round instead.
Could get a good defensive player in the 2nd round as well. What do we know about this team? We know that once they have a lead they do one of two things they go conservative on offense and two the defense turns into a machine. This defense plays better with a lead than behind the scores. Add the arsenal so we can always play with the lead.

Cloud57
12-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Could get a good defensive player in the 2nd round as well. What do we know about this team? We know that once they have a lead they do one of two things they go conservative on offense and two the defense turns into a machine. This defense plays better with a lead than behind the scores. Add the arsenal so we can always play with the lead.I was thinking LB, but how great would it be to have Eifert and a solid LB

rainierjef
12-08-2012, 05:30 PM
No LB at where we will be picking will grade higher than Eifert and I am a big C.J Mosley / Kevin minter fan and both players should be top 20-30 picks

Broadway Blue
12-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Would be nice if Eifert turns out to be a Rob Gronkowski for us