PDA

View Full Version : License Plate Guy vs Firemarshall Bill on BOOMER AND CARTON - NOW

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 09:03 AM
For those of you who to don't know who LPG is, hes a huge Giant fan that that always goes to the games and travels wtih the team. He wears like 6 NY License plates around his neck. They ALWAYS show him on Inside the NFl and various other shots on TV.

Hes going on Boomer and CArton at some time between the 8 and 9 hour to face off with Firemarshall Bill (The Dolphins fan turned Jets fan).

Joe (LPG) is a good guy and I was talking to him earlier this week. Hes amped and is full of ammo. He should be destroying the Jets role model fan.

NOTE - this is the only time I suggest anybody to listen to Boomer and Carton. They just went to commercial and said when they get back its Giants-Jets. No clue when they are going to be on

tonyt830
12-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Fireman Ed is a joke. i thought I hears somewhere that Rex the Hutt paid for his PSL?

I am unable to listen to the show down here, but I would love to hear Fireman Ed put in his place!

SIMMS5611
12-23-2011, 09:14 AM
How would you like to be the guy who sits directly behind that loser Fireman Ed, and after all the</P>

money to spent on your PSL &amp; tickets, you gotta look at this clowns tailpipe for 3 hours....</P>

What a tool.</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Firemarshall Bill is in studio right now

saving the best for last

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
blah - Firemarshall bill isn't as obnoxious as I thought he would be

Carton is even worse than I remember

krygny
12-23-2011, 10:08 AM

I think it's Fireman Ed and what he is starts with the letter A and ends with the letter HOLE!!

Oh, and he punches like a little girl. As you can see here, this Giants fan who stepped on his chant, didn't even notice when Ed took two shots at him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fHkIZbaA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fHkIZbaA
</a>

DragonSoul
12-23-2011, 10:15 AM
For those of you who to don't know who LPG is, hes a huge Giant fan that that always goes to the games and travels wtih the team. He wears like 6 NY License plates around his neck. They ALWAYS show him on Inside the NFl and various other shots on TV.

Hes going on Boomer and CArton at some time between the 8 and 9 hour to face off with Firemarshall Bill (The Dolphins fan turned Jets fan).

Joe (LPG) is a good guy and I was talking to him earlier this week. Hes amped and is full of ammo. He should be destroying the Jets role model fan.*

NOTE - this is the only time I suggest anybody to listen to Boomer and Carton.* They just went to commercial and said when they get back its Giants-Jets. No clue when they are going to be on
Fireman Ed is also Friends w/my cousin, as is Boomer and Carton. Hence all Jet Fans... Argh...

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 10:24 AM

I think it's Fireman Ed and what he is starts with the letter A and ends with the letter HOLE!!

Oh, and he punches like a little girl. As you can see here, this Giants fan who stepped on his chant, didn't even notice when Ed took two shots at him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fHkIZbaA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fHkIZbaA
</a>

no

its firemarshall billl

http://electrokami.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/in-living-color-fire-marshall-bill-jim-carrey.jpg

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 10:53 AM
I think they both have too much time/money and should go away. The self appointed (attention whoring) biggest fan thing bothers me.

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 10:59 AM
I think they both have too much time/money and should go away. The self appointed (attention whoring) biggest fan thing bothers me.

na LPB is a good dude. Has a full time job and his own business on the side and gets to pretty much every game, home or away.

Hes good in my book

DragonSoul
12-23-2011, 11:07 AM
agreed!!!!

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 11:16 AM

na LPB is a good dude. Has a full time job and his own business on the side and gets to pretty much every game, home or away.

Hes good in my book

That may be. However, like I said, just the fact that someone (doesn't have to be him, it's not personal) puts themselves out there as some sort of super-fan rep bugs me. Feel the same about that fake *** Giantsgirl or whatever she calls herself.

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 11:18 AM

Hes good in my book

That may be. However, like I said, just the fact that someone puts themselves out there as some sort of super-fan rep bugs me. Feel the same about that fake *** Giantsgirl or whatever she calls herself.

he just did his thing though, he doesn't play the superfan card

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 11:21 AM
It was best viewed on MUTE.

Firenugget
12-23-2011, 11:26 AM

Hes good in my book

That may be. However, like I said, just the fact that someone puts themselves out there as some sort of super-fan rep bugs me. Feel the same about that fake *** Giantsgirl or whatever she calls herself.

he just did his thing though, he doesn't play the superfan card

Yeah I guess I'm unfairly lumping him in with Ed. He's not the same for sure.

YATittle1962
12-23-2011, 11:37 AM

Joe (LPG) is a good guy and I was talking to him earlier this week. Hes amped and is full of ammo. He should be destroying the Jets role model fan.*

NOTE - this is the only time I suggest anybody to listen to Boomer and Carton.* They just went to commercial and said when they get back its Giants-Jets. No clue when they are going to be on

LPG is Joe Ruback ......an athletic director in the area who is a great guy

YATittle1962
12-23-2011, 11:39 AM

Hes good in my book

he actually has not missed a game....home or away is almost a decade.....

and has been front row at every single one......

I speak to him at almost every game

great dude

Joe is not an attention ***** like Ed Anzelone

giantsfan420
12-23-2011, 12:05 PM

Hes good in my book

great dude

the guys a true die hard. i remember i think it was vs NO and we were down by a lot but still if a miracle occured we coulda won and dude was cheering so hard and had no give up in him and was cheerin on like it was tied going into the 4th.

i have a hard time picturing him leaving early or booing altho i wouldnt blame him if he did cuz the situation warranted it

but dude is always at every game good for him dont hate bc he lives the dream. my dream; be a NYG player if that cant happen go to every single game awesome seats

Out of Exile
12-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Giant Girl = Fake Fan

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 12:36 PM

Joe (LPG) is a good guy and I was talking to him earlier this week. Hes amped and is full of ammo. He should be destroying the Jets role model fan.

NOTE - this is the only time I suggest anybody to listen to Boomer and Carton. They just went to commercial and said when they get back its Giants-Jets. No clue when they are going to be on

LPG is Joe Ruback ......an athletic director in the area who is a great guy

yea just wasn't sure if i should put his name

damn fine guy

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 12:38 PM

Hes good in my book

great dude

exactly

he gets killed on BBI - theres alot of hate for him. I personally don't get it. Hes not an in your face person. I mean i guess he draws attention to himself with plates but hes just a die hard fan.

I'm pro-LPG

Kase-1
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM

</a>

I was REALLY hoping that my seats for 2moros game were right behind him, cause me and my crew are REAL LOUD and dont take tish from ANYONE.... Honestly we'd probably put ourselves in situations for him to start with us, LOL

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Giant Girl = Fake Fan

she was on Stern when Tiki was still playing and thought that he played defense

she is fake. Didn't she dress up as a Jets fan too?

Kase-1
12-23-2011, 12:40 PM

Hes good in my book

great dude

exactly

he gets killed on BBI - theres alot of hate for him. I personally don't get it. Hes not an in your face person. I mean i guess he draws attention to himself with plates but hes just a die hard fan.

I'm pro-LPG
Ive heard nothing but good things about him, and people that have personally met him say the exact same thing.

My favorite is the 1st down guy up in sec 314 I think.... Me and my crew sat directly behind him for the iggles game and wow that was fun!!!!

YATittle1962
12-23-2011, 12:44 PM

Hes good in my book

great dude

exactly

he gets killed on BBI - theres alot of hate for him. I personally don't get it. Hes not an in your face person.* I mean i guess he draws attention to himself with plates but hes just a die hard fan.

I'm pro-LPG

much love for Joe

he is actually a member here

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 12:54 PM

Hes good in my book

great dude

exactly

I'm pro-LPG

much love for Joe

he is actually a member here

hahaha yea?

i acutally didn't know that. I know he wa son BBI but stopped posting there cuz other fans were giving him ****... which i don't really understand

krygny
12-23-2011, 01:15 PM

</a>

I was REALLY hoping that my seats for 2moros game were right behind him, cause me and my crew are REAL LOUD and dont take tish from ANYONE.... Honestly we'd probably put ourselves in situations for him to start with us, LOL

I'd recommend against starting any trouble and avoid it if at all possible. It's just not worth it.

Kase-1
12-23-2011, 01:18 PM

</a>

I'd recommend against starting any trouble and avoid it if at all possible. It's just not worth it.

Dont worry Im not a trouble starter

We're actually sitting on the opposite side of the stadium on a different level, LOL

MattMeyerBud
12-23-2011, 01:57 PM

</a>

Dont worry Im not a trouble starter

We're actually sitting on the opposite side of the stadium on a different level, LOL

in a weird way - hes absolutely right lol

gmoney11
12-23-2011, 02:04 PM
I imagine there will be a lot of fights at tomorrows game.....wish i could watch!

Redeyejedi
12-23-2011, 02:06 PM
It will be a chippy game.Im hoping they dont cheap shot Eli

mfraykor
12-23-2011, 02:51 PM

Hes good in my book

Agree 100%.. met him several times at games.... awesome dude... fun to chill with

SweetZombieJesus
12-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Wish I could be there to start a L! O! S! E! Lose! Lose! Lose! chant.