PDA

View Full Version : worried

gmenfan0488
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
If the cowboys and redskins win next week and we lose, we'll be in third place. It could end our season.

If we lose one game, our season could very well end.

bbdynasty
12-09-2012, 08:24 PM
so lets just win out. anyway, whose to say they wont lose a game later?

I Hate T.O.
12-09-2012, 08:28 PM
who does Dallas have left?

rEaS
12-09-2012, 08:30 PM
they have to lose at least 1 game as they play against each other.. the cowgirs have the steelers next week and they really need to win too.. it'll be tough for them.. and the foreskins have an uncertain future after bob's injury..

so we just have to worry about our own stuff.. 2 out of the next 3 games has us in the playoffs im sure..

bbdynasty
12-09-2012, 08:31 PM
i think rg just has a sprain. might be out for next week, doubt it will be long though

Drez
12-09-2012, 08:31 PM
who does Dallas have left?
I want to say Dallas has PIT next week. Skins get Cleveland.

JJC7301
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM
If the cowboys and redskins win next week and we lose, we'll be in third place. It could end our season.

We're in real trouble because I sincerely believe that the skins are going to win out and if we tie them, then we're going to lose the tie breaker on divisional records. We need to get to 10-6 just to have a chance to win a wild card spot, and that won't guarantee anything because I believe that multiple teams will be 10-6.

Losing to the skins last week hurt us in so many ways. If our passing game were as lethal as last year, I'd feel more confident. Now I don't like our chances.

gmenfan0488
12-09-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm viewing it as we win out or we don't make the playoffs. Very likely

BROADWAYSTORM
12-09-2012, 11:46 PM
You are assuming RG3 is going to be able to run with that sprain. I sincerely doubt it. And if he abuses it it will blow up. Also, that team is horrid. Today and against us their defense was bad. They got seriously lucky against us. They won't beat the Browns. Dallas is damn lucky too. They are teasing their fans. It took everything for them to win today. And the Steelers won't suck forever. The Ravens are a pansy team. Hate to say it but if we come to play we should destroy them. The team that scares me is Philly. Just typical. And the Falcons also, but I think we can still beat them.

GiantGremlin
12-10-2012, 12:41 AM

I'd still rather be up a game in this situation than down a game - Both teams have a lot less margin for error & they play each other the last game of the season.

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:47 AM
ummm.....they have to play each other week 17. That is a guarantee loss for one of them. Then Dallas have to play...Pittsburgh that just lost today, oh they have the number 1 defense in the league, Then they have to play NO and you can never count out Brees, Then Washington. Washington has to play the Browns, If rg3 doesn't play you never know what can happen, then they have to play a Philly team that loos like they are starting to gel a little bit .and Dallas.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 12:53 AM
ummm.....they have to play each other week 17. That is a guarantee loss for one of them. Then Dallas have to play...Pittsburgh that just lost today, oh they have the number 1 defense in the league, Then they have to play NO and you can never count out Brees, Then Washington. Washington has to play the Browns, If rg3 doesn't play you never know what can happen, then they have to play a Philly team that loos like they are starting to gel a little bit .and Dallas.

I can see us winning out, but 2-1 could get us in.

I can also see Dallas losing to Pitt, Saints and Washington.

I feel Washington is the real challenge, I feel they could easily win out so hopefully Philly can beat them and they go 2-1.

Rodgers12
12-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Giants always play well against great teams. I expect them to pound Atlanta next week. You watch. Atlanta lost to the freaking Panthers today! The Panthers, are you kidding me!

Rodgers12
12-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Philly might be the Giants toughest game. Foles looks pretty good. They beat the Bucs in Tampa.

giantsfan420
12-10-2012, 12:59 AM
u guys r giving to much credit to wash. yes theyve improved, but they needed the luckiest pull it out of their *** win today. rg3 CANNOT read nfl defenses yet. i was so relieved watching rg3 play. washington is screwing him. eventually they will have to ditch the option bc teams will just sell out and hit rg3 and force him outta the game or to stop the option offense. they need to let him read defenses as an actual nfl qb and not this 1 read and run read bs. all he does is 1 reads no joke, on the run and pass game. u do 1 reads in a real nfl offense, ur the ****tiest version of vick. luck has thrown a ton of ints, but hes making the mistakes u need to make in order to learn nfl defenses.
all wash is doing is scheming around rg3's athleticism, and when that fades a lil or is jeopardized, theyre gonna be ****ed.

Rodgers12
12-10-2012, 12:59 AM
I expect the Giants to go 10-6 or 11-5 and win their division and it looks like you guys would host Seattle right now.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Giants always play well against great teams. I expect them to pound Atlanta next week. You watch. Atlanta lost to the freaking Panthers today! The Panthers, are you kidding me!

Well I'm pretty sure Cam wanted to show that kid from the Play 60 commercial thats going to replace him who's boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aKYZFcmAmU

giantsfan420
12-10-2012, 01:02 AM
further, atl has a top 2 spot pretty much clinched, they prob know they;ll meet us in the playoffs if theyre serious about a SB run...how much of their offense r they gonna wanna expose? how important is this win gonna be to them? i bet they even rest some guys. Then Balt should win and clinch next weekend as well so when we face them, they'll rest players and etc...imho, giants have the easiest remaining schedule. 2 teams who clinched and a lifeless philly team@ home.
dallas has a team fighting for the playoffs in Pitt, a better team in NO who will play for pride, and Wash...they aint winning 10 and will be lucky to get 9 imho.wash will play a clev team fighting for their jobs, dallas, and forget the other one

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 01:03 AM

+1

And the Giants beat the Panthers earlier this year 36-7.

Rodgers12
12-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Two teams I am worried about for the Packers are also the Redskins and Seahawks getting hot and going on a run. Two teams that dont concern me at all are the Bears and Falcons. I hope we can win in Chicago next week even though I am not worried about them as much as I was about tonight's game. The Giants always worry me and so do the 49ers.

GiantGremlin
12-10-2012, 01:07 AM
further, atl has a top 2 spot pretty much clinched, they prob know they;ll meet us in the playoffs if theyre serious about a SB run...how much of their offense r they gonna wanna expose? how important is this win gonna be to them? i bet they even rest some guys. Then Balt should win and clinch next weekend as well so when we face them, they'll rest players and etc...imho, giants have the easiest remaining schedule. 2 teams who clinched and a lifeless philly team@ home.
dallas has a team fighting for the playoffs in Pitt, a better team in NO who will play for pride, and Wash...they aint winning 10 and will be lucky to get 9 imho.wash will play a clev team fighting for their jobs, dallas, and forget the other one

But if it's all in the same, Atl might not want the Giants in the playoffs period and bring their A game, but regardless I think the Giants will be more than ready.

TomCat_FIN
12-10-2012, 01:08 AM

These are wise words. The Giants will likely go 2-1, IMO.

They'll beat the Falcons and the Ravens and then lose a lackluster game to the Eagles, but still sneak into the playoffs. And that's when the real fun begins.

Rodgers12
12-10-2012, 01:10 AM
The last three games in the Georgia dome the Packers have outscored the Falcons 92-55. I feel like the Giants get the ground game going against them and win the time of possession battle they will beat Atlanta.

GiantGremlin
12-10-2012, 01:28 AM
The last three games in the Georgia dome the Packers have outscored the Falcons 92-55. I feel like the Giants get the ground game going against them and win the time of possession battle they will beat Atlanta.

I can only hope so, that place is gong to be loud and the O-line is just as inconsistent as the rest of the team has been.

joemorrisforprez
12-10-2012, 01:52 AM

The Giants have managed to beat the living **** out of the best teams from last year......Green Bay, 49ers, and now the Saints.

I'm honestly feeling like the Giants just need to play their brand of football, and everything else with take care of itself.

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Falcons losing to the Panthers is like the Giants losing to the Skins, or the Bears losing to the Vikings. Divisional match-ups can go either way.

PRGiant
12-10-2012, 04:59 AM

Same as today...

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:03 AM
Three difficult games coming up for us, Let's hope the Skins and Boys both stumble and we win out! That will keep my heart rate down.