PDA

View Full Version : Brownies will punk Washington

eLi MusT gO dEEp
12-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!

Sarcasman
12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Giants should have taken care of their own business against the junior circuit.

BMW
12-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Redskins have a good run D.

Redskins4eva
12-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!

Sarcasman
12-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.

He'll play, MRI was negative, it's a sprain with no internal damage, looked a lot worse than it actually was.

That said, the Skins won't need him to beat the Browns. Shanahan is still the coach, right?

Toadofsteel
12-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Not to mention that the skins came back AFTER Bobby went down...

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense

Toadofsteel
12-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense

You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?

Redskins4eva
12-10-2012, 12:20 AM
I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!

lol

MRI was negative. Where have you been?

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:28 AM
You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?What was that one game??? and your point is??? Bradshaw also ran for 100 yards against the 49ers.....keep sleeping though. I'm telling you they have improved since then. Just watch this game Sunday and you'll see.

Parademon
12-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!

JJC7301
12-12-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!
No, they're not. The 'skins are going to fry the Browns. Let's be honest.

giantsforce
12-14-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!Yeah, good luck with that hope!

giantsforce
12-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!Coughlin will never tell Killdrive how to call a game. It hasn't happen until now and it is not going to happen ever. I think Killdrive may have some compromising info on Coughlin or something. Besides, Killdrive's playbook consists of a few variations of Run, Run, Pass, Kick.

Toadofsteel
12-14-2012, 11:45 AM
To be fair, Killdrive didn't get conservative vs the Saints...

PETEY006
12-15-2012, 01:20 AM
I won't be surprised if the Browns win. They won three in a row and rg3 might be out. Also the steelers play the Cowboys. The steelers aren't doing so well lately so they probably will treat this like a must win game. I

Parademon
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks alot Browns! Thanks to the Giants inability to take care of business, we sadly have to resort once again to relying on other teams to help us get into the playoffs.

Skins in 1st place...us...fighting it out with 3-4 other teams for the 6th seed! From 6-2 & 3 games up, to this! Pathetic!

Kerrigan91
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Eat a brick boys. ;)

miked1958
12-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks alot Browns! Thanks to the Giants inability to take care of business, we sadly have to resort once again to relying on other teams to help us get into the playoffs.Skins in 1st place...us...fighting it out with 3-4 other teams for the 6th seed! From 6-2 & 3 games up, to this! Pathetic!we could actually wind up in third place by end of the night if Dallas beats steelers. However you are wrong about us needing other teams help to get to playoffs. We still control our destiny. We both and we win a WC... Hold on I will get you proof

miked1958
12-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Here....run us out with two wins.. Also put in 3 wins for Dallas or skins and 2 wins for Bears and Seattle.. We still make it no matter how I do it.. Win two were in.. Still can even get 5th seed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Parademon
12-16-2012, 07:16 PM
OK, so we can make it as the WC but wniing the NFCE is just about impossible unless both Dallas & Skins lose out.

Sad, how we went from being the division leader since week 3 & having a 2.5 game lead in week 8, to now fighting for a WC slot!

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks alot Browns! Thanks to the Giants inability to take care of business, we sadly have to resort once again to relying on other teams to help us get into the playoffs.

Skins in 1st place...us...fighting it out with 3-4 other teams for the 6th seed! From 6-2 & 3 games up, to this! Pathetic!

As it should be.

The Giants won the SB last year and got the toughest schedule this year. The Skins have been irrelevant for a decade or two so they get an easier bracket. The Skins have invested in becoming a real football organization again by hiring a professional to run their team and organization and not surprisingly Shanahan has delivered. I think it will be a good rivalry for many years to come and that's pretty cool.

It doesn't matter who the Washington QB is, they'll be good because of Shanahan and they'd be in this position no matter who was over center.

miked1958
12-16-2012, 07:25 PM
OK, so we can make it as the WC but wniing the NFCE is just about impossible unless both Dallas & Skins lose out.Sad, how we went from being the division leader since week 3 & having a 2.5 game lead in week 8, to now fighting for a WC slot!also not true. We can still win div by winning both and one of them losing next week

miked1958
12-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Play around with the Machine... We STUNK big time today.. But we are by no means eliminated from either winning east or WC spot 5 or 6

BigBlueAllDay
12-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Certainly done with hoping the Redskins and Cowboys to lose every week because they simply haven't. The saving grace is the fact they have to play each other, which allows the Giants to still control their destiny for a playoff spot.

BMW
12-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Play around with the Machine... We STUNK big time today.. But we are by no means eliminated from either winning east or WC spot 5 or 6

All the teams ahead of us will win their games, if we're not in the wild card now. How will we be in the wild card even?

BigBlueAllDay
12-16-2012, 08:39 PM
All the teams ahead of us will win their games, if we're not in the wild card now. How will we be in the wild card even?

Like I said, it might come down to the Cowboys vs. Redskins game at the end of the season. The Giants have the best conference record among wildcard hopeful teams, but are sitting behind the Vikings and Bears with the same records because of Dallas. The divisional tiebreaker precedes the wildcard tiebreaker. Once Dallas or Redskins lose and breaks the divisional 3-way tie, that should open up the wildcard tiebreaker for the Giants to take a wildcard spot.

ProfessorCrue
12-16-2012, 09:37 PM
As it should be.

The Giants won the SB last year and got the toughest schedule this year. The Skins have been irrelevant for a decade or two so they get an easier bracket. The Skins have invested in becoming a real football organization again by hiring a professional to run their team and organization and not surprisingly Shanahan has delivered. I think it will be a good rivalry for many years to come and that's pretty cool.

It doesn't matter who the Washington QB is, they'll be good because of Shanahan and they'd be in this position no matter who was over center.

the giants are now irrelevant

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
the giants are now irrelevant

Nice try but relevance takes years to acquire and lose. You know this firsthand.

ProfessorCrue
12-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Nice try but relevance takes years to acquire and lose. You know this firsthand.

what i know firsthand, is that the giants are now in 3rd position in the east

Sarcasman
12-17-2012, 10:29 PM
what i know firsthand, is that the giants are now in 3rd position in the east

That's fine by me; it's far from irrelevance.

Irrelevance is not making the playoffs for many,many years or not winning a playoff game for like 15 years...that kind of thing.

miked1958
12-17-2012, 11:43 PM
what i know firsthand, is that the giants are now in 3rd position in the eastid wait till the giants were totally eliminated before I'd celebrate if I were you Crue. They have a Knack for becoming a POISON PILL once they reach the playoffs.. Unlike the Cowboys in last 15 years choking away season after season and the few times they do make it they can't rise to the challenge. Giants know how to win once there. That's been proven.. No need to make a retort. You'd better just pray they dont make it.. 1st place, WC.. It means nothing to the giants.. Ask the 07 number 1 seed 13-3 cowboys. Ask the 18-0 all world 2007 Patriots. Ask the 15-1 number 1 seed Packers of last season or the 13-3 number 2 seed Niners.. Or you can ask the number 1 seed from the AFC last season.

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 03:56 AM
id wait till the giants were totally eliminated before I'd celebrate if I were you Crue. They have a Knack for becoming a POISON PILL once they reach the playoffs.. Unlike the Cowboys in last 15 years choking away season after season and the few times they do make it they can't rise to the challenge. Giants know how to win once there. That's been proven.. No need to make a retort. You'd better just pray they dont make it.. 1st place, WC.. It means nothing to the giants.. Ask the 07 number 1 seed 13-3 cowboys. Ask the 18-0 all world 2007 Patriots. Ask the 15-1 number 1 seed Packers of last season or the 13-3 number 2 seed Niners.. Or you can ask the number 1 seed from the AFC last season.
lolol, in all truth, i am hoping Dallas plays giants first if both teams make it.