PDA

View Full Version : WHAT?? Eli isn't perfect???

FBomb
12-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Well no ****.

jax5338
12-09-2012, 10:59 PM
i hate reading these boards sometimes. you think people would be satisfied with 50+ pts and a blowout win after the offense as struggled in recent weeks. sure, they made some errors, but at the end of the day they made a lot of good plays and won the game.

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Well no ****.

Don't say those words!!!

You know he's as good as his brother, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and Ben. And he now owns the Giants record for TD passes!

He's the greatest Giant ever.

Eliscruzzz
12-09-2012, 11:05 PM
i hate reading these boards sometimes. you think people would be satisfied with 50+ pts and a blowout win after the offense as struggled in recent weeks. sure, they made some errors, but at the end of the day they made a lot of good plays and won the game.Me too the fact that people are looking for ways to complain about a game we just dominated is sickening....

radar-ray
12-09-2012, 11:07 PM
I don't recall amyone saying Eli was perfect, but he's the best QB the Giants have had.

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't recall amyone saying Eli was perfect, but he's the best QB the Giants have had.

And just to qualify, you've been watching the Giants since 1925?

FBomb
12-09-2012, 11:11 PM

I think this one was a little out of your strike zone.:)

The point is....we just hung the Siants out to dry, and despite all the good things Eli did.....the same old posters want to focus on the negative. He's not perfect.....we get it. So what?

giantsforce
12-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Don't say those words!!!

You know he's as good as his brother, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and Ben. And he now owns the Giants record for TD passes!

He's the greatest Giant ever.Greatest Giant? I do not think so. Great Giant, I would agree. LT was the greatest Giant.

giantsfan420
12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
I think this one was a little out of your strike zone.:)

The point is....we just hung the Siants out to dry, and despite all the good things Eli did.....the same old posters want to focus on the negative. He's not perfect.....we get it. So what?well done/said. apparently he had a poor game and brees outplayed him.he made 2 god awful decisions/throws. aside from that he was his usual "dropping dimes" self

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Greatest Giant? I do not think so. Great Giant, I would agree. LT was the greatest Giant.

My bad. My post should have been in red.

radar-ray
12-09-2012, 11:17 PM
And just to qualify, you've been watching the Giants since 1925? I was responding to the original post. I've been watching since Ali Sherman. Since Eli is breaking all the Giant QB records, and owns 2 SB's, yes he is the best.

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I was responding to the original post. I've been watching since Ali Sherman. Since Eli is breaking all the Giant QB records, and owns 2 SB's, yes he is the best.

Sorry to hear you started watching during such tough times.

I wasn't aware Eli was breaking all the Giants QB records. I know he broke the TD record, but what else has he broke?

BurnerNYG
12-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Sorry to hear you started watching during such tough times.

I wasn't aware Eli was breaking all the Giants QB records. I know he broke the TD record, but what else has he broke?I know he definitely broke who can take the most goofy looking photos as a Giants QB record by far. Lol

Buddy333
12-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Well the truth is it wasn't his best game. Not his worst and they won big so all is good. Or is it? The big win is great, but will they get all those return yards and turnovers next week? That's what really helped them out today. Look at some their scoring drives and how short they where because of the returns and turnovers. Eli almost threw a couple of other interceptions as well. Just needs to tighten up a bit.

tomt
12-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't say those words!!!

He's the greatest Giant ever.

Great Giant, OK. But the greatest? For me that honor is reserved for No. 56.

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Great Giant, OK. But the greatest? For me that honor is reserved for No. 56.

Sorry man, I was joking.

Roosevelt
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I know he definitely broke who can take the most goofy looking photos as a Giants QB record by far. Lol

lol. He locked that up in 2004. :)

ashleymarie
12-09-2012, 11:59 PM
My bad. My post should have been in red.

Yes. :mad: J/K

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:29 AM
I know he definitely broke who can take the most goofy looking photos as a Giants QB record by far. LolYeah to bad he doesn't look and play like RG3.....

Harooni
12-10-2012, 12:31 AM
yeah we need to stop complianing about him. he is human also. just its weird how he is great and sucky all in the same game. lol good lord he nearly threw another pick at the end. but some of his other throws were brilliant.

mrg3
12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
LT for sure. Harry too, Eli great but still throws stupid Into's like a Rook.