PDA

View Full Version : You have to Give It to Coughlin

Tmurda1984
12-09-2012, 11:28 PM
I love Coach Coughlin's old school style. He doesn't give these rookies the red carpet treament. He almost humbles them and makes them hungry to take advantage of their opportunities. You could see in David Wilson's demeanor that he wanted to make the most of this opportunity. Nothing is handed to our rookies...they earn their playing time. This Coach knows what he's doing, and I love it....keep these young guys hungry. These college guys are use to being the big star on campus, being given special treament around the campus and even classrooms...its time for these guy to see that not everything comes easy.

WiIdcat
12-09-2012, 11:35 PM
same guy who said wilson sucks. no one cares what you think man...

Tmurda1984
12-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Seemed like you cared enough to post...I could care less about you, who are you anyway.

jgiantfan
12-09-2012, 11:38 PM
I disagree. Wilson has been displaying his talents all year long on KO returns and should have earned the right for more playing time. Red Carpet treatment? If did research on David Wilson during his career at U of Virgina you would have found that this kid was humble and was a student of the game.

WiIdcat
12-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Seemed like you cared enough to post...I could care less about you, who are you anyway.

I'm just saying that you look like an idiot with all your flip flopping of opinions.

Moke
12-09-2012, 11:43 PM
same guy who said wilson sucks. no one cares what you think man...

He always does that. Don't mind him

WiIdcat
12-09-2012, 11:46 PM
He always does that. Don't mind him

he fits fair weather fan to a "T" murda haha