G-Men Surg.
12-09-2012, 11:39 PM
I can get used to this ....

Ralph Vacchiano
@RVacchianoNYDN
Said Saints coach Joe Vitt: "That was an embarrassment today."
8:53pm - 9 Dec 12
13 RETWEETS 1 FAVORITES

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/Sports/74riu259i/Packers-embarrassed-by-Giants-in-38-10-loss.htm

Seriously this point to how dominating this team can be and I just love it.
I hope Big Blue can keep it up and try to find the consistency to make it to the playoffs and make some noise !

Cloud57
12-09-2012, 11:42 PM
lets embarrass the Falcons again next week

ashleymarie
12-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Yes, lets embarrass the Falcons. If Wilson scores another TD I hope Hynoski doesn't slap him silly. Hynos went crazy at the first TD by Wilson. I thought he was going to give Wilson a concussion. LOL Loved it.

ashleymarie
12-09-2012, 11:50 PM
I can get used to this ....

Ralph Vacchiano
@RVacchianoNYDN
Said Saints coach Joe Vitt: "That was an embarrassment today."
8:53pm - 9 Dec 12
13 RETWEETS 1 FAVORITES

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/Sports/74riu259i/Packers-embarrassed-by-Giants-in-38-10-loss.htm

Seriously this point to how dominating this team can be and I just love it.
I hope Big Blue can keep it up and try to find the consistency to make it to the playoffs and make some noise !

You are right. Gotta make it to the Playoffs. Just gotta.

miked1958
12-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Odd year in the sense we blew out SF, GB and NO yet only 8-5 and hanging on by a thread in NFCE due to bad losses to skins, eagles, Dallas, steelers and especially Cinn. Way to cancel out 3 monster wins that a lot of people had pencilled in as losses.

G-Men Surg.
12-09-2012, 11:54 PM
You are right. Gotta make it to the Playoffs. Just gotta.

That's all I'm hoping for. Anything can happen in the playoffs . If Big Blue catches fire in the right time we all know and have seen what this team is capable of.

G-Men Surg.
12-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Odd year in the sense we blew out SF, GB and NO yet only 8-5 and hanging on by a thread in NFCE due to bad losses to skins, eagles, Dallas, steelers and especially Cinn. Way to cancel out 3 monster wins that a lot of people had pencilled in as losses.

The competitive nature of the NFL in the present day is just incredible. The ups and downs of practically every team is living proof. That been said Big Blues ups have been awesome and shows what this team is capable of doing. If they can get hot we all know what can happen.

nycisgreat
12-10-2012, 12:28 AM
lets embarrass the Falcons again next week

+3

miked1958
12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
The competitive nature of the NFL in the present day is just incredible. The ups and downs of practically every team is living proof. That been said Big Blues ups have been awesome and shows what this team is capable of doing. If they can get hot we all know what can happen.oh i know all that. we experienced it in 07 and 11 what can happen when they get rolling. All im saying is that prior to season starting if we were told we would not only beat SF, GB and NO this year but would blow each of them out I think most on here would think they were crazy. We outscored those 3 by a total margin of victory of 216-40.. wow just wow. My only thing is IF we were told that prior to season starting if there was a crystal ball we would all think we were a shoein for a playoff spot. and that is just not the case as of right now.

GiantGremlin
12-10-2012, 01:17 PM

And sadly, after all that... had they just beat Wash last Monday, they'd have a 2 game lead in the div over Dallas, and Wash would be all but out of it

FlyingTruck
12-10-2012, 01:18 PM
The competitive nature of the NFL in the present day is just incredible. The ups and downs of practically every team is living proof. That been said Big Blues ups have been awesome and shows what this team is capable of doing. If they can get hot we all know what can happen.That's not it. We play down to our competition. It's blatantly obvious at this point.

giantsforce
12-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Odd year in the sense we blew out SF, GB and NO yet only 8-5 and hanging on by a thread in NFCE due to bad losses to skins, eagles, Dallas, steelers and especially Cinn. Way to cancel out 3 monster wins that a lot of people had pencilled in as losses.Certainly we had our moments of embarrassment, like being the 1st SB champion to lose in our home the opening game and all the others that we should have won if not for bonehead plays. We all know what this team can do. The problem is that they do not always play up to their potential.

Mercury
12-10-2012, 01:28 PM
oh i know all that. we experienced it in 07 and 11 what can happen when they get rolling. All im saying is that prior to season starting if we were told we would not only beat SF, GB and NO this year but would blow each of them out I think most on here would think they were crazy. We outscored those 3 by a total margin of victory of 216-40.. wow just wow. My only thing is IF we were told that prior to season starting if there was a crystal ball we would all think we were a shoein for a playoff spot. and that is just not the case as of right now.

I don't recall beating these three teams by scoring an average of 72 points per game. And since we only beat NO by scoring 52, that means we averaged 82 points vs. GB and SF. Wow, we must be legendary! Oh wait, are we using fuzzy math here?

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 09:57 PM
The business just got sour ,
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112113/article/mathias-kiwanuka-new-york-giants-loss-embarrassing

miked1958
12-16-2012, 11:34 PM
I don't recall beating these three teams by scoring an average of 72 points per game. And since we only beat NO by scoring 52, that means we averaged 82 points vs. GB and SF. Wow, we must be legendary! Oh wait, are we using fuzzy math here?come on man... U know I hit the wrong key and entered a 2 instead of a 1.. But 116-40 is pretty darn good

miked1958
12-16-2012, 11:38 PM
oh i know all that. we experienced it in 07 and 11 what can happen when they get rolling. All im saying is that prior to season starting if we were told we would not only beat SF, GB and NO this year but would blow each of them out I think most on here would think they were crazy. We outscored those 3 by a total margin of victory of 216-40.. wow just wow. My only thing is IF we were told that prior to season starting if there was a crystal ball we would all think we were a shoein for a playoff spot. and that is just not the case as of right now.now it really isn't the case.. We now sit in 3rd place after today. Sure been a season of high highs an lowest of lows

nygfan90
12-16-2012, 11:51 PM
LMFAO THE FALCONS HAVE HUMBLED YOU AND ENDED YOUR SEASON!Humbled, yes. Ended our season? No

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 11:53 PM
LMFAO THE FALCONS HAVE HUMBLED YOU AND ENDED YOUR SEASON!I'll have the last laugh when you lose in the playoffs