PDA

View Full Version : LOOK AT BRADSHAW'S FACE

GiantRoc
12-09-2012, 10:41 PM
He didn't look happy near the end of the game. I hope he didn't get bad injury news. As great as Wilson did, we would really miss him.

Eliscruzzz
12-09-2012, 10:43 PM
He didn't look happy near the end of the game. I hope he didn't get bad injury news. As great as Wilson did, we would really miss him.Where is it do you have a link???

jgiantfan
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=GiantRoc;612649]He didn't look happy near the end of the game. I hope he didn't get bad injury news. As great as Wilson did, we would really miss him. He was really hurting. Both feet and now a knee. Hopefully its not to serious.

fizzlesticks
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Looked like a guy who knows hes about to lose his job to me.

Cloud57
12-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Looked like a guy who knows hes about to lose his job to me.that's what I was thinking lol

jgiantfan
12-09-2012, 10:47 PM
that's what I was thinking lol
Coughlin will never consider it.

Cloud57
12-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Coughlin will never consider it.at this point I don't think he should lose his job but I think Wilson will eventually become the starter in the future

Moke
12-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Bradshaw won't lose his job any time soon.

G-Men Surg.
12-09-2012, 10:50 PM
He was pissed because he got hurt and didn't contribute as much as he wanted . He is a competitor and a great leader on this team and ALWAYS will feel compelled to lead this team to victory. I hope and pray he gets as healthy as he can and rumbles in coming weeks during gameday.

Flip Empty
12-09-2012, 10:56 PM

That's what I thought. I'll take a screen if one doesn't pop up.

GiantWarfare
12-09-2012, 11:11 PM
He sorta had that "jealous look" on his face tbh but I'm sure he wants Wilson to do well. I'd say he was just bummed about not being able to contribute...

nhpgiantsfan
12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
He's not losing his job this year as long as he is healthy. He's known all year that Wilson is the future. Just hope he isn't hurt any worse than normal for him.

appodictic
12-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Probably more upset about getting injured. he just has a 100 yard game im sure he is not "worried about losing his job".

giantsfan420
12-09-2012, 11:43 PM
if anything i bet bradshaws pride and ego push him into beast mode. just the competition in him imho

hungrrrry
12-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Looked like a guy who knows hes about to lose his job to me.word

Toadofsteel
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
if anything i bet bradshaws pride and ego push him into beast mode. just the competition in him imho

True enough... Andre Brown getting 100 yards rushing vs Carolina pushed Bradshaw into that 200 yard game vs cleveland and then doing the near-impossible task of rushing 100 on the 49ers...

appodictic
12-09-2012, 11:56 PM
word You would look pissy too if you were a running back who got injured on a throwing play because your oline always needs you to stay in a and block.

ALLnygIN
12-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Although I'm really excited about wilson and feel he has the potential to be a lot more effective and productive than bradshaw, I still love having bradshaw on this team and as one of our running backs. Great leader, passionate, wants to win and plays with tremendous heart. That said, he doesn't need to be used as much as he is.. Wilson and him need to split carries too keep them both fresh for the stretch.

ALLnygIN
12-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Bradshaw is only 200 something away from a 1000 yard season. Not bad considering our oline.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't think he will lose his job this year, I'm sure during training camp next year it will probably be an open competition for sure! I can see them splitting 50/50 next year. Help out Bradshaws feet..

TheShouldersOf
12-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Bradshaw missed at least 2 blocking assignments, can't run, can hardly walk, and the Giants continue to run him into the Ground, he was either too hurt or pouting to even be fired up this game

joemorrisforprez
12-10-2012, 01:50 AM
He was pissed because he got hurt and didn't contribute as much as he wanted . He is a competitor and a great leader on this team and ALWAYS will feel compelled to lead this team to victory. I hope and pray he gets as healthy as he can and rumbles in coming weeks during gameday.

Me too....but hopefully Wilson's performance convinces Gilbride and Coughlin that they can lay off the gas with Bradshaw.....fact is the guy can't even go through a week of practice.

I say suit up Bradshaw, and even give him the "start"......but they need to feed Wilson.......you could just tell he was riding the energy today.

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Bradshaw didn't talk to reporters after the game...sounds like he's pissed

SanAntonioGiant
12-10-2012, 02:31 AM
http://uppix.net/3/4/b/4dbdb21b6f966def19f1b243eecd6.jpg

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 02:32 AM
http://uppix.net/3/4/b/4dbdb21b6f966def19f1b243eecd6.jpglol...........

ashleymarie
12-10-2012, 02:34 AM

Thanks for the pix. To me AB seems somewhat pensive.

PennState1
12-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the pix. To me AB seems somewhat pensive. It's been raining, I'm cold and we should have put this game away early in the 2nd half. Also, I'm worried about our defense in the playoffs.

TheShouldersOf
12-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Either really hurt, or Really Pissed

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:19 AM
I think the man is hurting!

SweetZombieJesus
12-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Coughlin will never consider it.

He knows there's a point that signals the beginning of the end, and that was it. He may not lose his job for several games or even into next year but this is the point where the tide turned.

krygny
12-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Wilson is not taking Bradshaw's job. Bradshaw (and Brown too) punish tacklers. Wilson runs into a DT or LB and it barely makes a sound. He needs an open field. Different plays for different style players.

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Wilson is not taking Bradshaw's job. Bradshaw (and Brown too) punish tacklers. Wilson runs into a DT or LB and it barely makes a sound. He needs an open field. Different plays for different style players.
Did you not see the defender walk off injured after being hit by Wilson?

GameTime
12-10-2012, 09:55 AM

^^^^this

GameTime
12-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Bradshaw missed at least 2 blocking assignments, can't run, can hardly walk, and the Giants continue to run him into the Ground, he was either too hurt or pouting to even be fired up this game
pouting??? really????

TroyArcher
12-10-2012, 10:03 AM

Not this year

45Jones
12-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Where is it do you have a link???

To his face?

Buddy333
12-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Bradshaw is a great team player and team leader. How can anyone think he wasn't happy for Wilson? He knows they need him and he will still be playing a lot. You can be sure that the coaches are hopping he is ok because they need Bradshaw. Before we say he is being demoted lets not forget Wilson had most of his running yards after the game was pretty much over. Maybe we should wait more than one game before demoting someone.

45Jones
12-10-2012, 10:13 AM
For what it's worth I saw Bradshaw and Wilson doing that complicated hi 5 low 5 thing that I could never figure out...

dnotch121
12-10-2012, 11:29 AM
A Brown = Power D Wilson = Speed... i like this combo. I like bradshaw but the dude cant stay healthy. I thin Bradshaw and Osi is gone this year along with DD... not sure about KP either he cant heal and S Brown is looking like a gem

JayMas9
12-10-2012, 11:32 AM
A Brown = Power D Wilson = Speed... i like this combo. I like bradshaw but the dude cant stay healthy. I thin Bradshaw and Osi is gone this year along with DD... not sure about KP either he cant heal and S Brown is looking like a gemKenny Phillips is not going anywhere, he is literally one of the best deep safeties in the NFL, and a very, very good tackler. This is the first year he has been hurt since 09. Anyone who doesn't see the significant improvement in our pass defense (defense in general) with KP on the field, is either blind or stupid.

This wasn't a shot at you specifically, but I've seen plenty of people actually say KP isn't a good safety, and it's ridiculous.

dakotajoe
12-10-2012, 12:36 PM

Wilson's power is underrated. He ran over Vilma and ran through Lofton so hard he had to sit for two plays. I've heard he lead the NCAA in yards after initial contact in college.

WiIdcat
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Wilson's power is underrated. He ran over Vilma and ran through Lofton so hard he had to sit for two plays. I've heard he lead the NCAA in yards after initial contact in college.

yep. Over 900 of his 1700 yards were after contact last year. BEAST

CowboysSuck
12-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Yup!

Wilson is finally being unleashed and Bradshaw sees whats going on. Its just father time working its evil. Bradshaw was on the good side of it in 2007. He had his break-out game Vs. the Bills and from there on out he has been an integral part of this offense.

Now the same thing is happening for Wilson. Bradshaw knows it.

This doesn't mean Bradshaw isnt going to play, he will still see more than 50% of the snaps is hes healthy.

Ive been singing praises for Flip Wilson since day one. I'm glad to see I won't be eating crow (hopefully).

SanAntonioGiant
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM

Cam Newton-ing it!

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-10-2012, 07:36 PM

Looks like Mother Teresa there.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Cam Newton-ing it! http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/ourfans.gifBut I love me some RG Pee

appodictic
12-11-2012, 12:12 AM
This thread is really sad. All you depraved giants "fans" want to come out of the woodwork. With statements like "bradshaw knows he is done", "that is the look of I lost my job"

Bradshaw is quietly having one of his best statistical seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profile

He has already popped over 1000 all purpose yards. He was the offensive player of the week twice. He has 870 yards rushing, only three fumbles. Brown vultured many of his TD's. And he did this with lingering foot problems, a really dangerous neck injury, and now a bad knee. What?
You say he is "injury prone" but the last guy everyone was getting high on Andre Brown managed to get injured twice with limited action in about 7 games , and is now out for the season.

If he plays the next three games he has an outside chance of hitting his career high in yards. But you "fans" have no appreciation of anything,

If that was YOU , YOU would be thinking "I lost my job, its over" and that is why your not Ahmad Bradshaw. Ahmad Bradshaw says things like "Ill break this foot off if I have to" and things like "We left yards on the field". He sprains his neck, gets an xray and comes back on the field, he breaks a wrist and keeps playing, and he plays just as hard as he did before.

You want to read into him not doing an interview and put yourself in his shoes. Why don't you "fans" do this: Go out have surgeries every year, risk your life playing with a sprained neck , run for 4.4 YPC behind a bad o-line, hear people talk smack about you, hurt your knee bad, then try to look happy about it. Then take a picture of yourself and post it on this site.

PennState1
12-11-2012, 12:17 AM
This thread is really sad. All you depraved giants "fans" want to come out of the woodwork. With statements like "bradshaw knows he is done", "that is the look of I lost my job"Bradshaw is quietly having one of his best statistical seasons.http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profileHe has already popped over 1000 all purpose yards. He was the offensive player of the week twice. He has 870 yards rushing, only three fumbles. Brown vultured many of his TD's. And he did this with lingering foot problems, a really dangerous neck injury, and now a bad knee. What? You say he is "injury prone" but the last guy everyone was getting high on Andre Brown managed to get injured twice with limited action in about 7 games , and is now out for the season.If he plays the next three games he has an outside chance of hitting his career high in yards. But you "fans" have no appreciation of anything,If that was YOU , YOU would be thinking "I lost my job, its over" and that is why your not Ahmad Bradshaw. Ahmad Bradshaw says things like "Ill break this foot off if I have to" and things like "We left yards on the field". He sprains his neck, gets an xray and comes back on the field, he breaks a wrist and keeps playing, and he plays just as hard as he did before. You want to read into him not doing an interview and put yourself in his shoes. Why don't you "fans" do this: Go out have surgeries every year, risk your life playing with a sprained neck , run for 4.4 YPC behind a bad o-line, hear people talk smack about you, hurt your knee bad, then try to look happy about it. Then take a picture of yourself and post it on this site.He played a big role in helping the Giants win 2 Super Bowls...show some respect! We are lucky to have him and he bleeds blue. WTF!

GiantRoc
12-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Appodictic don't blame my thread. I just saw a face on AB I hadn't ever seen during a big win. I work off hours and wondered if he had gotten bad news. I want him back because the Giants need him. He's about the toughest SOB on the team.