PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the Falcons are the team we can actually get sacks on

hungrrrry
12-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Their running game is mediocre at best and Matt Ryan isn't a factor in it...in fact, he is as mobile as Eli so we might actually be able to make them one dimensional. Our run defense sucks bad though and we make the ordinary back look like a probowler. I think we can beat them but we can't be getting gashed by the run and then tore up by crossing routes.

Our offense needs to be sharp next week and we need to get the turnovers in our favor

Nothing fancy here

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:45 AM
umm I don't know their offensive line isn't that bad but Matt Ryan isn't exactly mobile either. We will see.

GiantGremlin
12-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Their running game is mediocre at best and Matt Ryan isn't a factor in it...in fact, he is as mobile as Eli so we might actually be able to make them one dimensional. Our run defense sucks bad though and we make the ordinary back look like a probowler. I think we can beat them but we can't be getting gashed by the run and then tore up by crossing routes.

Our offense needs to be sharp next week and we need to get the turnovers in our favor

Nothing fancy here

We'll see - and let's not forget...Atlanta got embarrassed against a weak Carolina team today, and play very well in their dome...not to mention they'll be more than happy to get revenge from the playoff loss last year...It's going to be a real tough, loud envirornment, real tough.

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 01:27 AM

Nothing fancy here

I think the Giants will respect the Falcons running game, actually the Falcons O-Line has played better this year than last year but if the Giants D-Line shows up they can get to Matt Ryan.