PDA

View Full Version : How about BENNETT?

giantsfan420
12-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Guy balled in the beginning of the year, became the first nyg to have a td in his first 3 games on the team. he played through an injury, and is balling once again. what an impact player. even with him having to play thru pain, he kept up the hard work in the blocking aspect.
i also love how he comes off as a teammate. he and wilson look like they have a bond as do he and eli. bennett seems like the guy id want to have my back. id goto war with him.

we gotta keep him long term, him and eli can be nightmares for defenses esp with a healthy nicks/cruz/randle,hixon,barden,jj

Toadofsteel
12-09-2012, 11:47 PM
I wonder how the cowboys feel about releasing him now?

giantsfan420
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
he looked like the quality te and not jimmy grahm

Eliscruzzz
12-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I think his production slowed down a little cause of that knee injury but he is coming around now. The guy has been catching the ball consistently when people were saying all he does is drop balls. This guy has great hands. You can see him getting open on almost every play. There were a few times that he was WIDE open and Eli missed him. His blocking is remarkable. I almost laughed when Chris Collinsworth said that he wasn't that great of a blocker. He makes such a difference in the redzone which we are going to need more of that in the next 3 games. Bennett is a beast and I can only imagine what he could bring to the table with another year under his belt. I think it would be a mistake is Reese let him go.

ny06
12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
He's a load to put down, I saw him take some great hits and he fell foward every time. Other then the "turf monster" tackle

slipknottin
12-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I wonder how the cowboys feel about releasing him now?

They didn't release him. He was a free agent and they tried to bring him back, but he wanted to be a #1 TE.

slipknottin
12-09-2012, 11:57 PM
He's a load to put down, I saw him take some great hits and he fell foward every time. Other then the "turf monster" tackle

His 16 yard gain where he broke a couple tackles was very nice. Too bad it got called back

Cloud57
12-09-2012, 11:58 PM
This guy was eating chips during an interview lol.

egyptian420
12-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I wonder how the cowboys feel about releasing him now?I don't think they care, have you seen Witten lately? But I could see them being upset that he's having all this success here of all places

appodictic
12-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I love the guy. I dont know where the $ for him is going to come next season, but I know the giants will make it work.

giantsfan420
12-10-2012, 12:03 AM
I think his production slowed down a little cause of that knee injury but he is coming around now. The guy has been catching the ball consistently when people were saying all he does is drop balls. This guy has great hands. You can see him getting open on almost every play. There were a few times that he was WIDE open and Eli missed him. His blocking is remarkable. I almost laughed when Chris Collinsworth said that he wasn't that great of a blocker. He makes such a difference in the redzone which we are going to need more of that in the next 3 games. Bennett is a beast and I can only imagine what he could bring to the table with another year under his belt. I think it would be a mistake is Reese let him go.i agree, nice post. i too feel the knee injury hampered him. it wasnt some minor deal, dude messed his knee up pretty bad, its still gotta be messed up i just bet he's used to it by now

Cloud57
12-10-2012, 12:04 AM
I love the guy. I dont know where the $ for him is going to come next season, but I know the giants will make it work.get rid of some of these useless defensive players, that's $ right there

Antwuan
12-10-2012, 12:16 AM
He played well today.

CDN_G-FAN
12-10-2012, 12:36 AM
you see his chip block that took that saint off of his feet?

the fact that he can catch AND he's a great blocker is the best part.

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 12:40 AM
He's fat and has a bad work ethic. Stupid signing.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 12:44 AM
He's fat and has a bad work ethic. Stupid signing.

There ya go..

ashleymarie
12-10-2012, 12:46 AM
you see his chip block that took that saint off of his feet?

the fact that he can catch AND he's a great blocker is the best part.

He has opened my eyes. I was tough on him, and Hixon, start of season.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 12:47 AM
He has opened my eyes. I was tough on him, and Hixon, start of season.

I've been waiting for Hixon for years! Glad to see that injury wasn't too bad and he's out there doing his thing again!

I'm not sure what's up with Barden and his offensive pass interfences though..

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 12:49 AM
He's fat and has a bad work ethic. Stupid signing.aww is someone mad that he's producing lol....there more to come bud sit back and enjoy it.

greenca190
12-10-2012, 01:10 AM
I don't think they care, have you seen Witten lately? But I could see them being upset that he's having all this success here of all places

Cowboys fans hate the guy. I think most Giants fans hated him too, until he became a Giant. I know I did. But I'm sure hisex-teammates, coaches, etc. are happy that he is doing well. Except when they play him.

He came off as a pompous prick before I looked even more in depth into who he is. Maybe still a bit egotistical, he just isn't your prototypical dude-guy football player jock stereotype. He concentrates on other aspects in his life, along with football. Might have rubbed a lot of fans in Dallas the wrong way, because all they think about is the sport, and probably don't expect their athletes to be any different. I know as a rival watching his "rap" videos a couple years back, I thought he was a huge ****. But now hearing his interviews, and listening to his goals and aspirations in life, the guy is pretty ****ing neat. I'd love to hang out with him. And I'd also love for him to stay in New York for years to come.

greenca190
12-10-2012, 01:20 AM
I've been waiting for Hixon for years! Glad to see that injury wasn't too bad and he's out there doing his thing again!

I'm not sure what's up with Barden and his offensive pass interfences though..

Cruz looks like he's about to get blown up in your sig pic.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Cruz looks like he's about to get blown up in your sig pic.

But he looks badass doing it.. haha

OX1
12-10-2012, 01:24 AM
I think his production slowed down a little cause of that knee injury but he is coming around now. The guy has been catching the ball consistently when people were saying all he does is drop balls. This guy has great hands. You can see him getting open on almost every play. There were a few times that he was WIDE open and Eli missed him. His blocking is remarkable. I almost laughed when Chris Collinsworth said that he wasn't that great of a blocker. He makes such a difference in the redzone which we are going to need more of that in the next 3 games. Bennett is a beast and I can only imagine what he could bring to the table with another year under his belt. I think it would be a mistake is Reese let him go.

Eli missed a lot of wide open guys today. Cruz WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDE open on Eli's second pic...............

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 01:59 AM
aww is someone mad that he's producing lol....there more to come bud sit back and enjoy it.
Nope, I suggested the Giants go after this guy in February. I'm just glad he's doing what I imagined he'd be doing.

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Eli missed a lot of wide open guys today. Cruz WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDE open on Eli's second pic...............Really??/ He was 22-35 I wouldn't call that missing a whole bunch of people. Man this guy just can't win lol....

GMan-67
12-10-2012, 04:18 AM
Bennett has become quite the warrior for us and with other guys nicked up, having him being almost a security blanket for Eli is great

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:13 AM
Guy balled in the beginning of the year, became the first nyg to have a td in his first 3 games on the team. he played through an injury, and is balling once again. what an impact player. even with him having to play thru pain, he kept up the hard work in the blocking aspect.
i also love how he comes off as a teammate. he and wilson look like they have a bond as do he and eli. bennett seems like the guy id want to have my back. id goto war with him.

we gotta keep him long term, him and eli can be nightmares for defenses esp with a healthy nicks/cruz/randle,hixon,barden,jj

We need to keep this guy, he has a NYG personality!

BillTheGreek
12-10-2012, 06:04 AM
He's here to stay !

Thereís always somebody saying Bennett canít do it, he can block but he can't catch, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate Bennett!

GO Giants !

nygfanmaybe
12-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I didn't like the fact that he was standing there with his arms in the air after Eli missed him being wide open. Flashbacks of another TE...but other than that I have liked what I've seen out of this guy.

BillTheGreek
12-10-2012, 07:07 AM
I didn't like the fact that he was standing there with his arms in the air after Eli missed him being wide open. Flashbacks of another TE...but other than that I have liked what I've seen out of this guy.

Shockey use to do that all the time, but we still Liked him, until he started mouthing off, and his prduction went down !

GO Giants !

nygfanmaybe
12-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Shockey use to do that all the time, but we still Liked him, until he started mouthing off, and his prduction went down !

GO Giants !

Yeah...it's funny, or ironic, that this guy has a mouth on him, too. So far, it has been harmless and even entertaining...funny. I am hoping that being around a class organization will help keep this guy's head screwed on right.

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah...it's funny, or ironic, that this guy has a mouth on him, too. So far, it has been harmless and even entertaining...funny. I am hoping that being around a class organization will help keep this guy's head screwed on right.
He was tossing Wilson around and joking with him for most of the game. Seems he was only disappointed at not getting the ball, not angry. Big difference.

http://i.imgur.com/S6rQa.jpg

Cracks me up, I was worried he was going to drop him.

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 07:41 AM
He was tossing Wilson around and joking with him for most of the game. Seems he was only disappointed at not getting the ball, not angry. Big difference.

http://i.imgur.com/S6rQa.jpg

Cracks me up, I was worried he was going to drop him.

At Least we know he can Press 200 Pounds !

RoanokeFan
12-12-2012, 07:50 AM
They didn't release him. He was a free agent and they tried to bring him back, but he wanted to be a #1 TE.

And aren't we glad he came here?