PDA

View Full Version : The Wilson's

dave56dj
12-10-2012, 03:56 AM
The moment David hit the field in pre-season you could tell he would be special - actually ever since he put on a uniform you could tell. No i am not annointing him the next anything other then to say he is going to be VERY good when he gets his chance and today was a glimmer of that. As Eli said his best play of the day was picking up a safety blitz - the better he protects the more chances the giants will give him to do what he does best - run the damn ball.

Stevie Wilson - Man is thus guy jonnie on the spot or what. Sometimes players seem to just have those kind of years where the ball finds them. It'll be interesting to see if he is a one hit wonder or really a turn over machine. The play he made in cover 2 on Graham was more so him then the ball finding him. Yes KP plays the back end well and covers territory but in all his career he has 8 picks total - Brown has 7 this year. Pretty impressive.

Did anyone notice T2 was sitting on the bench next to David Wilson in the 4th quarter - it was nice to see him. Usually the gmen dont allow injured players on the field - maybe cause it was a player reunion day.

Giantz4Life
12-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Stevie Wilson?

Am I missing something?

ashleymarie
12-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Stevie Wilson?

Am I missing something?

He means Stevie Brown, I think.

Giantz4Life
12-10-2012, 04:05 AM
He means Stevie Brown, I think.

Yeah I figured that cause he calls him Brown at the end...I just don't get "The Wilsons"

dave56dj
12-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Ha I meant Brown - excuse me - all the talk of wilson today and I got all wilson happy.

I re-watched castaway three times - forgive me stevie brown. Here i was thinking my title was so clever. So how bout the Browns and the Wilsons.

Giantz4Life
12-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Ha I meant Brown - excuse me - all the talk of wilson today and I got all wilson happy.

No worries brotha. It's a great day to be a Wilson.

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:15 AM
????