PDA

View Full Version : Where was Randle?

Buddy333
12-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Didn't see him playing yesterday. Saw Hixon, Barden, and JJ but no Randle. Is he in the "dog house" or did he get injured?

Flip Empty
12-10-2012, 08:04 AM
He was in there a few times but Eli never looked at him.

Toadofsteel
12-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Looks like Hixon is the #3 for the time being.

RoanokeFan
12-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Didn't see him playing yesterday. Saw Hixon, Barden, and JJ but no Randle. Is he in the "dog house" or did he get injured? He was active but those two muffed punts last week were not good signs h

jomo
12-10-2012, 08:52 AM
He was active but those two muffed punts last week were not good signs hBarden has to be deeper in the dog house than Reuben today. That offensive pass interference was a killer at the moment it happened. After that he wasn't even on special teams. He stayed in for a play or two after the penalty then was removed for the remainder of the game on offense.

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Barden has to be deeper in the dog house than Reuben today. That offensive pass interference was a killer at the moment it happened. After that he wasn't even on special teams. He stayed in for a play or two after the penalty then was removed for the remainder of the game on offense.

That was a very very dumb penalty...

WEG313
12-10-2012, 09:27 AM
It is very clear from both the play on the field, as well as Eli's post-game comments, that he is VERY comfortable with Hixon out there. He may have lost his speed, but he runs precise routs and, most importantly, he and Eli appear to be consistently on the same page with regards to "reads" (whereas, Eli has thrown numerous incompletions/interceptions when Barden or Randle are not on the same page, and fail to correctly "read" the coverage). Understandable given one is a veteran. Randle's a rookie (and Dez Bryant is still missing "reads" as a 3rd year starter), but no longer an excuse for Barden.

TheAnalyst
12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Barden has to be deeper in the dog house than Reuben today. That offensive pass interference was a killer at the moment it happened. After that he wasn't even on special teams. He stayed in for a play or two after the penalty then was removed for the remainder of the game on offense.

To be honmest, I thought Eli should of hit Wilson on a quick pass as did Barden. Yeah, Ramses made the mistake, but Eli had a part of that one as well. Wilson was wide open for a swing pass right off the bat where Eli should of hit him immediately and let Wilson use his elusiveness to full effect. Instead, Eli waited till Wilson was covered then threw the ball and Wilson made a great comeback to the ball catch. Ramses thought the ball was thrown earlier and was blocking for it.

As for Randle, 2 muffed punts.

Gimaniac
12-10-2012, 09:33 AM
We need a bigger doghouse

RoanokeFan
12-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Barden has to be deeper in the dog house than Reuben today. That offensive pass interference was a killer at the moment it happened. After that he wasn't even on special teams. He stayed in for a play or two after the penalty then was removed for the remainder of the game on offense. I had some very uncomplimentary things to say about him, his family and anyone who ever knew him when he got that penalty

EnragedYouth85
12-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I had some very uncomplimentary things to say about him, his family and anyone who ever knew him when he got that penalty

You?! Never!

Buddy333
12-10-2012, 09:50 AM
The muffed punts happened in the Green Bay game and he played last week. He even ran back punts last week.

45Jones
12-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I had some very uncomplimentary things to say about him, his family and anyone who ever knew him when he got that penalty

...and I said the season was over when Eli threw the pick six. :D

I was a little jaded after watching what seemed a perfect setup by the Cowboys and Redskins fade into oblivion in the 4th quarter. Frackin' chokin' Ravens....