PDA

View Full Version : Bennett Leap/Lambo Leap

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 10:37 AM
whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark

Eliscruzzz
12-10-2012, 10:38 AM
I like the ride 'em cowboy better...lol.

VBGiantsFan
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark

I always support player and fan interaction during celebration. We care as much as they do when they score, why not celebrate with us.

cken
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
I think the fans in those seats would beg to differ, OP

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Hey guys I love it.... I am just saying some might not like it because they get their panties in a bunch over little things

Ruttiger711
12-10-2012, 10:44 AM

I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.
Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol

YATittle1962
12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
do you get mad when people spike the ball?

should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?

Ruttiger711
12-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol

Ahhh so you're one of them!

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 11:07 AM
lol im just worried he might hurt himself

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 11:08 AM
do you get mad when people spike the ball?

should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?

I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want

Toadofsteel
12-10-2012, 11:09 AM
I preferred the "riding the Unicorn" better personally...

That said, I didn't know that lambeau leaping was legal outside of GB... I thought it was something that they got grandfathered in as a "tradition" there but was otherwise an "excessive celebration" penalty.

YATittle1962
12-10-2012, 11:10 AM
I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want

"you" is a general term

if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

:)

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 11:11 AM
OK OK OK OK guys nowhere am I claiming that ME MYSELF and I dislike the leap.... i actually like the leap..... I just wanted opinions because I know some get titty attacks

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 11:12 AM
"you" is a general term

if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

:)

lol E-Town what what

dnotch121
12-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Packers trademark? you mean like how they stole the endzone celebration and gatorade dump from us? its a copy cat league i like it...shows the passion and excitement

Ruttiger711
12-10-2012, 11:27 AM
I know some get titty attacks

No doubt about that.

GMAN2K9
12-10-2012, 11:35 AM
I was lukewarm whenever the Giants signed ex Cowboy disappointment Bennett but I really really like all that he's been for us this year. He's been tough (playing thru knee injury), mostly reliable catching the ball, and he's hungry! (Loved the Feed Me gesture he made yesterday)

Hope we can resign him to a 3-4 year deal! More time for chemistry to develop with Eli would bring even better results AND pull some defensive attention away from Cruz / Nicks

KillaRich
12-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I was lukewarm whenever the Giants signed ex Cowboy disappointment Bennett but I really really like all that he's been for us this year. He's been tough (playing thru knee injury), mostly reliable catching the ball, and he's hungry! (Loved the Feed Me gesture he made yesterday)

Hope we can resign him to a 3-4 year deal! More time for chemistry to develop with Eli would bring even better results AND pull some defensive attention away from Cruz / Nicks

I agree he has been great.....very important to our offense.... I hope they can keep them

mike kennedy
12-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Let's ask Bennett what his thought is? Especially after being used so little in Dallas and he finally has something to celebrate and be happy about! Give the guy a break.

Mistanihan
12-10-2012, 03:49 PM
We can rename that to the Giant Leap...sounds better anyways :-P

egyptian420
12-10-2012, 03:52 PM
whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademarkI've already had a packers fan complain to me that we stole the Cruuuuuuz chant from what they did with Kuhn....can't wait to see what he says now

fizzlesticks
12-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Shouldn't it be a penalty? The Lambeau leap is grandfathered in.

Ladder27
12-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey guys I love it.... I am just saying some might not like it because they get their panties in a bunch over little things

Well i think the fans in the seats he jumped into were fine with it all i seen was Bennett *** sticking out for all the fans jumping on him to hold him up lol

Toadofsteel
12-10-2012, 04:29 PM
I've already had a packers fan complain to me that we stole the Cruuuuuuz chant from what they did with Kuhn....can't wait to see what he says now

And in turn they stole if from Yankees pitcher Phil Hughes... that's my standard response whenever someone brings that up.

Then again, I'd love to see our Kuhn blow up a play to their Kuhn. Too bad our Kuhn is on IR...

bearbryant
12-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I love watching fan/ player interaction. Anything that gets the fire hotter.../ I'm all in! Go Giants! Don't care what they call it

Lemay93
12-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Who cares! Bennett doesn't care what anyone thinks lol. just ask the redskin fans he jumped into :p

laylow28
12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark Eh,they will get over it. So be it, our defense chant an gatorade bath got swagga jacked. It is what it is.

nhpgiantsfan
12-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I think it's wayyyy better than the salsa and the back flip.. At least some lucky fans get to be involved with the celebration and get on TV. It not your Typical "hey look at me" celebration and I appreciate that.

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Bennett was meant to be a Giant.....

fourth&forever
12-10-2012, 05:47 PM
It beats dancing