PDA

View Full Version : are you guys ready?

mattpl908
12-23-2011, 04:32 PM
U guys ready for a heart pounding game? I hope the gmen show up for this one as this game will probably be decided on the last second of the game. Man I just wish the gmen can give us a present and give us a comfortable lead heading into the 2nd half...we can only dream though.

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Sooooooo which is it heartpounding or mailed in?

mattpl908
12-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I want to be able to relax and enjoy the game with ease rather then biting my nails until 430.

egyptian420
12-23-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm ready as hell man, bring it on! I hope at 4:15pm I'm not watching the Cowboys-Eagles game and rooting for an Eagles win....I hope by that time it becomes a useless game and the cowboys rest their starters...

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 04:40 PM
I want to be able to relax and enjoy the game with ease rather then biting my nails until 430.Rotsa ruck. LOL

jomo
12-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Yes I am!! It took me a few days to shake off last Sunday but over the past 24 hours I have been ramping it up. By game time I will be frothing at the mouth. Go Giants!! [B]

RedskinHater
12-23-2011, 04:44 PM
I want to be able to relax and enjoy the game with ease rather then biting my nails until 430.Rotsa ruck. LOL

For once I would love to see us be waaaay ahead
So as to have a " relaxing " 4th Q . I'm too old
For this nail - biting, down to the last drive crap.

mattpl908
12-23-2011, 04:47 PM
anyone think that this game might go to ot?

jomo
12-23-2011, 04:47 PM
anyone think that this game might go to ot?Altogether possible.

egyptian420
12-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Very possible but I don't think my heart can handle that

harrycarson
12-23-2011, 04:56 PM
so ready..a win would give me so much...we can and will win...everytime manningham is out we play well on offense

RedskinHater
12-23-2011, 04:57 PM

If it does I'll have 911 on speed dial .,,

egyptian420
12-23-2011, 05:01 PM

If it does I'll have 911 on speed dial .,,
lol for real man....I'd still rather have that happen than what happened last week. Might have to call Suicide Watch instead if that happens again...dear God

Spizi
12-23-2011, 05:16 PM
i hope they lose. its pointless because even if we somehow beat the cowboys we would need to win 4 games to win the superbowl. not going to happen. lets get a top pick for once so we can actually improve.

miked1958
12-23-2011, 05:23 PM
i hope they lose. its pointless because even if we somehow beat the cowboys we would need to win 4 games to win the superbowl. not going to happen. lets get a top pick for once so we can actually improve.
Sad but I think he has a point here

miked1958
12-23-2011, 05:31 PM
U guys ready for a heart pounding game? I hope the gmen show up for this one as this game will probably be decided on the last second of the game. Man I just wish the gmen can give us a present and give us a comfortable lead heading into the 2nd half...we can only dream though.
Ready yes! But I have to work about four hours in the morning. That means I can't help my wife prepare all the food for Christmas Eve Dinner. Have quite a few guests coming over to eat. So due to my have to work and not help her I am getting a lot of flack about watching the game. She's like, tape it and watch it later. I am like this is the most important game of the year and want to see it Live. She's like, you say that every week about the game. Told her what's the big deal, let's get it ready around 4 when the game is over. She is like, NO, we have Christmas morning and and Christmas day dinners to prep to.... Please

cowboysblow
12-23-2011, 05:41 PM

I get why people are thinking that way, but personally I don't believe in that way of thinking at all. I'm a believer that you're just as likely to find a gem in the back of the first round as you are with, say, the 13th or 14th pick. Rather than moving a few slots up in the draft, I think it's way more important that this team (especially the young guys) have the experience of actually NOT collapsing to end a season. The confidence that could result from that, even if they go nowhere in the playoffs, could really be valuable. I just don't believe in losing to get a higher draft pick. Draft picks, even high ones, are busts all the time.

RedskinHater
12-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Ready yes! But I have to work about four hours in the morning. That means I can't help my wife prepare all the food for Christmas Eve Dinner. Have quite a few guests coming over to eat. So due to my have to work and not help her I am getting a lot of flack about watching the game. She's like, tape it and watch it later. I am like this is the most important game of the year and want to see it Live. She's like, you say that every week about the game. Told her what's the big deal, let's get it ready around 4 when the game is over. She is like, NO, we have Christmas morning and and Christmas day dinners to prep to.... Please
If you were an atheist, Muslim, Hindu or Jewish
You'd be home free !! ;-)

jomo
12-23-2011, 07:08 PM
U guys ready for a heart pounding game? I hope the gmen show up for this one as this game will probably be decided on the last second of the game. Man I just wish the gmen can give us a present and give us a comfortable lead heading into the 2nd half...we can only dream though. Ready yes! But I have to work about four hours in the morning. That means I can't help my wife prepare all the food for Christmas Eve Dinner. Have quite a few guests coming over to eat. So due to my have to work and not help her I am getting a lot of flack about watching the game. She's like, tape it and watch it later. I am like this is the most important game of the year and want to see it Live. She's like, you say that every week about the game. Told her what's the big deal, let's get it ready around 4 when the game is over. She is like, NO, we have Christmas morning and and Christmas day dinners to prep to.... Please If you were an atheist, Muslim, Hindu or Jewish You'd be home free !! ;-)I can't lie, my wife who is a Giants fan has a blind spot on this one. First, my son and I wanted to have a small group of 10 over for some beers and the game. She said no way. Then we decided to get a bigger group of 35 together at a local bar and she said no way, we need to have dinner with just the family starting in the second half of the game................I am still negotiating as this goes to press. lol

Gianthunter
12-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Thank God I have a whole family of rabid GIANTS FANS. Well that and midnight Mass. I might need it by then.