PDA

View Full Version : Dominant wins vs San Fran, Green Bay, and New Orleans

Mark9281
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
IF someone told you this was going to happen before the season, you would think a Dominant season right? But no.. This team is so crazy, but i guess thats the fun of the NFL.

I just hope this team doesnt slip up and miss the playoffs because I believe the only team in the NFC that can beat us in a playoff game is seattle actually, even in NY.

Captain Chaos
12-10-2012, 05:48 PM
That is a very interesting point, and to that the pundants say the giants will not win the division.

Manning
12-10-2012, 06:10 PM
beat atlanta and we beat every nfc playoff team from last year minus the lions.

Lemay93
12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
I believe Coughlin will have a winning gameplan for ATL.. the thing is we should activate torrain ( Big back) to help wilsons game, since bradshaw is banged up. Lumpkin hasnt been a factor so far.

fourth&forever
12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Wish we could watch practice this week. Wonder how much work Lumpkin & Torain get.

BMW
12-10-2012, 06:39 PM
This team needs to be more consistent, we dug ourselves a hole pretty much. If we lose just 1 game and the redskins or cowboys win, we're screwed

miked1958
12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
IF someone told you this was going to happen before the season, you would think a Dominant season right? But no.. This team is so crazy, but i guess thats the fun of the NFL. I just hope this team doesnt slip up and miss the playoffs because I believe the only team in the NFC that can beat us in a playoff game is seattle actually, even in NY.yea.... I was going to post a similar thread when I saw yours, and your right. Who'd think that with 3 monster wins over those teams we'd be hanging by a thread in the NFCE. We out scored those three teams 116-40. Wow!!! However losing those 2 games to Philly and skins killed us. By total of 3 points. We also lost a close one to the steelers. So 3 losses by a total of 7pts. So like u said even though we all would of thought it'd be a cakewalk to make playoffs after blowing those teams out we now face the fact we may have to win out just to get in playoffs this yr

penguinfarmer
12-10-2012, 07:48 PM
So does that mean we should expect to demolish the Falcons and flop against the Eagles?

nhpgiantsfan
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Would it really surprise anyone here if we beat Atlanta and Baltimore and took a flop against the Eagles???