PDA

View Full Version : I think that redskins game was a good thing

appodictic
12-11-2012, 12:34 AM
That was a tough brutal game, and a tough loss, but it brought out the "nasty" in the giants I think. Wilson did his thing but those kicks were well blocked up and we finally saw a giants team that does not take its foot off the gas. The field goal giants went away and the TD giants got it going.

Toadofsteel
12-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Kinda like the 2nd redskins game last year... that was followed up by Cruz's 99 yarder the following week.

appodictic
12-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Best QB's are all right here

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

League Leaders - Offense
Complete List
Passing Yards

* 1. Drew Brees
* NO

* 2. Matthew Stafford
* DET

* 3. Matt Ryan
* ATL

* 4. Tony Romo
* DAL

* 5. Peyton Manning
* DEN

You do not see Eli on that list do you? No. :)

The best QB's are Drew 'Adrian Peterson fumbles got me a ring' Brees
Matt 'im not even good we just dont run' stafford
Matt 'i cant win a playoff game ryan'
Toy 'I cant win a playoff game romo'
and peyton 'i have less super bowls then my bro eli' manning.

There you go

Captain Chaos
12-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Best QB's are all right here

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

League Leaders - Offense
Complete List
Passing Yards

* 1. Drew Brees
* NO

* 2. Matthew Stafford
* DET

* 3. Matt Ryan
* ATL

* 4. Tony Romo
* DAL

* 5. Peyton Manning
* DEN

You do not see Eli on that list do you? No. :)

The best QB's are Drew 'Adrian Peterson fumbles got me a ring' Brees
Matt 'im not even good we just dont run' stafford
Matt 'i cant win a playoff game ryan'
Toy 'I cant win a playoff game romo'
and peyton 'i have less super bowls then my bro eli' manning.

There you go

Is anyone else confused?????

GMan-67
12-11-2012, 06:33 AM
i don't know about good, ... it was earily similar to the 1st Eagles game ... division opponent on the road, we outplay them, but simply don't cash in and win

having said that, the Dez Bryant hand out of bounds was a nice one in our favor ... totally the right call, but man i turned away from the TV thinking game over

the league is such a game of inches ... the difference between 8-8 and 10-6 is generally 2 plays

GCGiant
12-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Losing a game, especially a game in the division that could make the difference in the tie-breaking scenario, is never a good thing.

BlueSanta
12-11-2012, 06:36 AM
1 of the things I really liked about his game Sunday was the excitement his teammates had for him when he scored. It sure seemed like he is genuinely liked.

Ricdel
12-11-2012, 07:39 AM
At least look at QB rating for quality of QB, not passing yards.
What's best QB got to do with the Redskins game anyway?

stormblue
12-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Losing a game, especially a game in the division that could make the difference in the tie-breaking scenario, is never a good thing.

exactly.....that was without a doubt the most costly loss of the season.
because of all the tie-breakers it was actually a 2 game loss.

TroyArcher
12-11-2012, 09:38 AM
If we miss the playoffs by one game would you have the same opinion?

appodictic
12-11-2012, 08:33 PM
That other reply I had was from the breese thread. Do not know how that got mixed in.

Giantterp
12-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Not even close to being good...It was the worst thing to happen as a Giant fan. It's quite possible if they won, they would clinch a playoff spot with one more win this season.

Buddy333
12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Nothing good came from that game.

GameTime
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
That was a tough brutal game, and a tough loss, but it brought out the "nasty" in the giants I think. Wilson did his thing but those kicks were well blocked up and we finally saw a giants team that does not take its foot off the gas. The field goal giants went away and the TD giants got it going.
meh.....they should have beat the skins....the offense played like crap. The beat the Sainst who currently suck on D and STs.......oh yeah..No head Coach either....

GiantGremlin
12-12-2012, 01:28 AM
exactly.....that was without a doubt the most costly loss of the season.
because of all the tie-breakers it was actually a 2 game loss.

Yup huge loss, lots of implications that went against the Giants in terms of tie-breakers, including a possible first round bye, as they would be ahead of GB right now, and just a half game behind & have the tiebreaker over the Niners.

miked1958
12-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Yup huge loss, lots of implications that went against the Giants in terms of tie-breakers, including a possible first round bye, as they would be ahead of GB right now, and just a half game behind & have the tiebreaker over the Niners.yep we happened to tank on a day niners and bears both lost. Could of gained some major ground. Well niners play the pats this week. Huge OPP to move closer to them.