PDA

View Full Version : Hey Giant fans

Rodgers12
12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
You guys think the Packers are for real or will we be a one and done playoff team? I am asking from another fan's standpoint. How far do you think this team can go?

joemorrisforprez
12-11-2012, 01:38 AM
You guys think the Packers are for real or will we be a one and done playoff team? I am asking from another fan's standpoint. How far do you think this team can go?

You guys always have a shot with Rodgers. If you get some guys back on defense, and if your offensive line can protect Rodgers, you guy have a good shot.

Rodgers12
12-11-2012, 01:41 AM
I just hope we win a playoff game this year. I will consider the season a success with a playoff win and if we can get to the NFC Championship game I will be very happy.

Flip Empty
12-11-2012, 01:41 AM
If you avoid the East and West, you'll make it to the Super Bowl.

ashleymarie
12-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Pack will play tough. They will have a game plan no one has seen before. They want "their" Lombardy back. I expect them to be "do or die". Hard to beat a team like that.

Toadofsteel
12-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Pack will fight more like the 2010 team that had something to prove than the pre-approved 2011 team. There's a reason why heavyweight juggernauts tend to stall in the playoffs as of late (at least in the NFC)...

Rodgers12
12-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Perfect lineup to the super bowl would be first round bye, divisional round @home against the Bears then NFC Championship @Atlanta then the super bowl against Denver. I think we would have a shot. The worst scenario would be playing the Giants or the Niners doesnt matter at home or away.

joemorrisforprez
12-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Huge game for the Packers v. the Bears.....that should answer some questions.

Rodgers12
12-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Huge game for the Packers v. the Bears.....that should answer some questions.
I do believe were better but I hope we can prove that. If we win then we win the division. It is a huge game for us.

BillTheGreek
12-11-2012, 02:01 AM
I do believe were better but I hope we can prove that. If we win then we win the division. It is a huge game for us.

Don't underestimate the Bears , they are just as good as the Packers..........It's going to be a shoot out !

Rodgers12
12-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Yeah they will be ready so we better be too.

Flip Empty
12-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Nah the Bears are the Texans of the NFC. They've built up their record by smacking around bad teams.

Toadofsteel
12-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Nah the Bears are the Texans of the NFC. They've built up their record by smacking around bad teams.

I'm pretty sure it's the falcons you're talking about, not the bears...

Flip Empty
12-11-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the falcons you're talking about, not the bears...
Both, I guess. The Falcons' ability to scrap out messy wins is notable though. They haven't been blown out the way the Texans and Bears have, either.

Captain Chaos
12-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Three potential playoff teams I would fear, 49ers, Seahawks, and the giants...I don't think your O line can handle these Defenses...

Drez
12-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Pack will play tough. They will have a game plan no one has seen before. They want "their" Lombardy back. I expect them to be "do or die". Hard to beat a team like that.Just remember, Lombardi was ours before he was theirs, lol.

GCGiant
12-11-2012, 07:28 AM

With all due respect I will quote another famous southerner..."Frankly, my dear...I don't give a damn!"

Rodgers12
12-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Most Packer fans on our forums dont want any part of the Giants. We are looking for ways to avoid the Giants lol. Seattle could even win their division cause the Niners play New England and Seattle next. If the Niners lose to the Pats then lose to Seattle I think the Hawks have it. I would feel better about having SF come to Lambeau then the Giants or Seattle.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-13-2012, 07:55 PM
This DOES NOT belong in the TGAF forum. I could care less about the Pack at this point in the season.

Rodgers12
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Watch the Giants smash Atlanta this weekend. I really think it will happen. I dont think you guys have anything to be afraid of against Baltimore either. That team is overrated. They lost to the Charlie Batch led Steelers then lost again to the Redskins.

Moke
12-13-2012, 09:54 PM
If you avoid the East and West, you'll make it to the Super Bowl.

East? That's funny dude. Who other than the Giants is there to fear? Plus, Giants - Packers games are intense these days, but let's not get on the high horse and say the Packers should necessarily feel afraid of us.

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 12:18 AM
East? That's funny dude. Who other than the Giants is there to fear? Plus, Giants - Packers games are intense these days, but let's not get on the high horse and say the Packers should necessarily feel afraid of us.
Redskins. If they get hot most likely they come to Lambeau in the wildcard round. I fear what RG3 could do to our defense if we are not on our A game.

Moke
12-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Redskins. If they get hot most likely they come to Lambeau in the wildcard round. I fear what RG3 could do to our defense if we are not on our A game.

Most likely next year the Redskins will be something to worry about. I don't think the Redskins are necessarily a bad team, but experienced? Not so sure. They wouldn't go far in the playoffs, despite what others may think.

Diamondring
12-14-2012, 01:19 AM
I do believe were better but I hope we can prove that. If we win then we win the division. It is a huge game for us.I hope your team loses and get kicked out of the playoffs. What I have said should show how good your chances are and they are very good and that is why I hope they lose their remaining games.

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 01:22 AM
I hope your team loses and get kicked out of the playoffs. What I have said should show how good your chances are and they are very good and that is why I hope they lose their remaining games.
I hope not buddy. You dont have anything to be afraid of if you play us. Atlanta should hope that though.

Diamondring
12-14-2012, 01:28 AM
I hope not buddy. You dont have anything to be afraid of if you play us. Atlanta should hope that though.I'm not worried about the Falcons but your team. You know of the Giants situation and how about your teams when they won the Superbowl not to far ago? They both got hot at the right time and were dangerous. If Giants can't handle Falcons then Giants don't deserve to be in playoffs.

Harooni
12-14-2012, 01:37 AM
The pack have a hard time defending our offensive game plan , which i find funny because there is a ton of film out there how to slow it down and even beat it. So if they really want to make it to the SB they would be advised to study the redskins schemes vs our offense.

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 02:07 AM
I think if we had the Giants O line then I think we could put up a fight against the Giants but that is our only chance if we had a good O line. Our defense got shredded against you guys.

Diamondring
12-14-2012, 05:02 AM
The pack have a hard time defending our offensive game plan , which i find funny because there is a ton of film out there how to slow it down and even beat it. So if they really want to make it to the SB they would be advised to study the redskins schemes vs our offense.Not all teams are the same and can perform the same act.

Mercury
12-14-2012, 10:16 AM
You will be eliminated by the Giants on their way to the SB, if not in an earlier contest with another inferior team. ;)

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Giants seem to have taken over our stadium. We were run out of our own stadium last year. Only team to do it was the Gmen. We just play scared of the Giants all the time.

ShakeandBake
12-14-2012, 02:06 PM
I hope Rodgers actually does something this weekend, I have a fantasy playoff game to win!

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 02:12 PM
I hope Rodgers actually does something this weekend, I have a fantasy playoff game to win!
Might be his first year when he doesn't reach 4000 yards passing. His numbers are down this year.

ShakeandBake
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Might be his first year when he doesn't reach 4000 yards passing. His numbers are down this year.

Yeah he hasn't put up huge numbers the last few weeks like he normally does.

Rodgers12
12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah he hasn't put up huge numbers the last few weeks like he normally does.
No protection could be the reason why. In 09 he put up better numbers and was sacked 50 times.