PDA

View Full Version : My little Brother is a Jets fan / MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

NYGFaninILL
12-23-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm not getting him a Christmas present, lol.

jk, but he is exactly what a Jets fan SHOULD be. Not talking smack, respectful and excited about the game, and since I'm home for school for Christmas, this is the first game of the season that me, my bro, and my dad (who's a giant season ticket holder, living in the Midwest, talk about misplaced fans,lol) get to watch a game together. This what the holiday season is all about, family, football and holiday spirit.

So from my Family to yours, I wish all my Giant family brethren A safe, and very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Cheers! [B]

-Joey

Oh and GO GIANTS!!!!!

jparmer
12-23-2011, 10:52 PM
My little bro is a jets fan as well. Nothing like a little sibling rivalry. Haha

giantyankee1976
12-23-2011, 10:55 PM

jk, but he is exactly what a Jets fan SHOULD be. Not talking smack, respectful and excited about the game, and since I'm home for school for Christmas, this is the first game of the season that me, my bro, and my dad (who's a giant season ticket holder, living in the Midwest, talk about misplaced fans,lol) get to watch a game together. This what the holiday season is all about, family, football and holiday spirit.

So from my Family to yours, I wish all my Giant family brethren A safe, and very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Cheers! [B]

-Joey

Oh and GO GIANTS!!!!!

where in Illinois?

I'm on the NWside of Chicago

NYGFaninILL
12-23-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm down south near the southern tip of the state, but my family is in the upper north suburbs

Bones911
12-23-2011, 11:28 PM
I think you should have bought him a Plaxico GIANTS jersey....just to piss him off. lol

EN-WHY14
12-23-2011, 11:59 PM
thanks bro!! you too!! my lil bro is a eagles fan n we love to team up when we face the cowturds, like tomorrow...anyways, i just know the feeling of getting rattled up all in good fun. Go Giants! and go Eagles! (only against the boys of course)

tt24
12-24-2011, 01:03 AM

Cheers! [B]

-Joey

Oh and GO GIANTS!!!!! just like my brother, except cowboys instead of jets. He knows just the right amount of rubbing it in to be done, and always takes it well when the giants win

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm not getting him a Christmas present, lol. jk, but he is exactly what a Jets fan SHOULD be. Not talking smack, respectful and excited about the game, and since I'm home for school for Christmas, this is the first game of the season that me, my bro, and my dad (who's a giant season ticket holder, living in the Midwest, talk about misplaced fans,lol) get to watch a game together. This what the holiday season is all about, family, football and holiday spirit. So from my Family to yours, I wish all my Giant family brethren A safe, and very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. Cheers! [B] -Joey Oh and GO GIANTS!!!!! just like my brother, except cowboys instead of jets. He knows just the right amount of rubbing it in to be done, and always takes it well when the giants win</P>

My cousin kenny = obnoxious blind Jets fan</P>

Dad = cowboys fan with class.</P>

giantyankee1976
12-24-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm down south near the southern tip of the state, but my family is in the upper north suburbs

Cardinals country? LOL

Are you in Urbana-Champaign?

Are you displaced NYer like me? Or did you simply choose to be a Giants' fan?

(I'm a displaced/ misplaced NYer in Chicago - took my loyalties to Giants, Yankees, Knicks and Rangers to heart and real permanent like. Obviously [;)] )

NYGFaninILL
12-24-2011, 02:36 AM

Cardinals country? LOL

(I'm a displaced/ misplaced NYer in Chicago - took my loyalties to Giants, Yankees, Knicks and Rangers to heart and real permanent like. Obviously [;)] )

No, about 3 hours south of U of I

My whole family was born in Fair Lawn, but move to IL about 11 years ago, I used to be a nets, devils and mets, but that got replaced with the bulls, Blackhawks and white sox. I could never lower myself to be a bears fan, lol. The giants have always been my team.

GMENAGAIN
12-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Sorry to hear that your brother is gay

giantyankee1976
12-24-2011, 08:29 AM

Cardinals country? LOL

No, about 3 hours south of U of I

My whole family was born in Fair Lawn, but move to IL about 11 years ago, I used to be a nets, devils and mets, but that got replaced with the bulls, Blackhawks and white sox. I could never lower myself to be a bears fan, lol. The giants have always been my team.

ah.
LOL, rep your teams no matter what, that said, most my friends are Chi Sox fans and are mostly cool about things, sometimes...