PDA

View Full Version : calling out chuck knoxx

harrycarson
12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Dear chuck: I really need ur pump up video to be the very best this weak....yes I show the wife and kids and we get pumped up....your videos are an inspiration across gmen nation and now this week we need you to stand up and give us the edge as fans this week....we are counting on video of the year to read Saturday....make us proud and no pressure....ordinarily I would say there is no bigger gmen fan than me but I will for this one year make way to you as you are hardcore my man...love ya me knoxxxxxxxxxx....western new York loves ya baby....the modern voice of the new York giants.....

nygfan90
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM
His videos are ALWAYS the best!

TheAnalyst
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Agreed. Great videos

GIANTSACK
12-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Agreed. Great videos

Where is he. I need my fix. Beeen searchig alll day for highlights

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-11-2012, 08:22 PM
SEND YOUR VIDS TO THE GIANTS LOCKEROOM!!!! They need to see them as well. As fans getting all pumped up can be BAD when your team falls flat on their face on national TV. Talk about highs and lows. I think someone could build a really great rollercoaster if they just watched our games! As long as the superbowl is right before the ride ends!!!

Moke
12-11-2012, 08:34 PM
He has a facebook page, which I visit quite often. Awesome videos.

appodictic
12-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Really great vids but not entirely child friendly :) With the fbombs flying around.

jax5338
12-11-2012, 09:11 PM
calling out chuck knoxxx. im pregnant. it's yours.

jk i love the videos too

harrycarson
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Really great vids but not entirely child friendly :) With the fbombs flying around.

My kids are 13 and 12 and 2..they know the use of the word and the way of the world.....I make sure they underatand....thiese videos use profanity in the context I personally fimdbto be ok...we are not raising point dexters in our house and certainly not negetive membersbto society either.. For the way we have raised them they are nothing like me yhank god...lol..nngo gmen is all i.can says.....make our christmasbojce againbmerry please

jomo
12-11-2012, 10:18 PM
His videos are ALWAYS the best!+1

joemorrisforprez
12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
calling out chuck knoxxx. im pregnant. it's yours.

jk i love the videos too

LMAO

DandyDon
12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
My kids are 13 and 12 and 2..they know the use of the word and the way of the world.....I make sure they underatand....thiese videos use profanity in the context I personally fimdbto be ok...we are not raising point dexters in our house and certainly not negetive membersbto society either.. For the way we have raised them they are nothing like me yhank god...lol..nngo gmen is all i.can says.....make our christmasbojce againbmerry please

Ok...What?

BillTheGreek
12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
...................Awesome videos. .............................

ChuckKnoxx
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
HarryCarson - Thanks a lot for that motivating post. I had already felt that this game would turn the tide, so I'm going to do my best to capture that sentiment. I look to have this video out by Thursday or Friday. As always I will promote it here. Thanks to all those who came in here and expressed support for the Giants videos I make. Makes it all worth it.

TheEnigma
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM

Agreed. I got in trouble the last time I listened to his video from my daddy who overheard all of it. I didn't get any dessert for the whole week and had to go to bed at 7!

ChuckKnoxx
12-12-2012, 01:04 AM
SEND YOUR VIDS TO THE GIANTS LOCKEROOM!!!! They need to see them as well. As fans getting all pumped up can be BAD when your team falls flat on their face on national TV. Talk about highs and lows. I think someone could build a really great rollercoaster if they just watched our games! As long as the superbowl is right before the ride ends!!!

Thanks bro. We do know Weatherford has seen them from his tweets. I doubt they have made it to the locker room, but if I hear a "****emup" in one of these Giants highlights, I am going to consider it confirmation lol.

nygfan90
12-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Just make a video for everyday of the week. You can talk about "practice"! and just yell that bradshaw didn't practice today and yada yada yada lol

Captain Chaos
12-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Get some Chuck!

harrycarson
12-12-2012, 09:41 AM
so pumped for this game.......it will be the physicality that Atlanta will not be able to handle....just like last year in the playoffs...dome tho....scary? yep but ya know one thing....it is December and we need it...night night falcons as we play awesome in domes to boot